• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Magicalmace

Smash Cadet
You know what would be interesting? If they made waddle dees with like different weapons for an upcoming game, and instead of any other enemies, it was only waddle dees. Except Bandana Dee would be your ally. And you could like tag between kirby and BD. I dunno, just some random ideas.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
You know what would be interesting? If they made waddle dees with like different weapons for an upcoming game, and instead of any other enemies, it was only waddle dees. Except Bandana Dee would be your ally. And you could like tag between kirby and BD. I dunno, just some random ideas.
Waddle Dees?
I like it.

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
I really want another Kirby Stage!
There is still a possibility!

Also, I really hope the patch gives Kirby and Meta Knight some buffs.
same here, i'm hoping this patch does a subtle job fixing some things up. to be fair meta knight is still a good character, but they really went overboard with this reach. kirby could use a little more speed. both meta knight and kirby could use a little more priority.

also some guy on youtube is uploading the forest/nature remix soon! some people including myself requested it as he made a video saying he would upload every requested song in the upcoming days. and forest/nature was requested quite a lot so look forward to that i guess.

also i think kirby & the rainbow curse ( ... which will be released in the ****ing second half of 2015 in europe, i'm seriously going to contact nintendo about it because that's just total bullshi ) might have it's own amiibo line too, not long ago a tom nook and bowser amiibo were announced and they had nothing to do with smash bros ( as far as i know... )

claydana dee might happen!

please accept claydana dee

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Man, that C-R-O-W-N-E-D level is really stressing me out. CAN' T GET PLATINUM. :mad:
Anyway, I notice that when using the Waddle Dee mask, I notice that he uses the jump sound from TD. Do you think BD will use sounds from Kirby series if playable?

Although part of me wants him to say 'Waddle' during his attacks.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Man, that C-R-O-W-N-E-D level is really stressing me out. CAN' T GET PLATINUM. :mad:
Anyway, I notice that when using the Waddle Dee mask, I notice that he uses the jump sound from TD. Do you think BD will use sounds from Kirby series if playable?

Although part of me wants him to say 'Waddle' during his attacks.
Or have him say "WADDLENOOOOOOO!!!" when he gets launched, like Greninja :troll:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Guys, we wouldn't have a problem getting into the Waddle Dee restauraunt! Our home boy Bandana Dee would let us through since we support him! :laugh:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I really want another Kirby Stage!
There is still a possibility!

Also, I really hope the patch gives Kirby and Meta Knight some buffs.
OH man, I really do hope so as far as character buffs. I'm also wishing for a Different Kirby stage. One that's really visually interesting.

Some folks have mentioned that perhaps the Wii U version can see some changes between characters too... but I dunno.

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I want them to make Kirby's feet as big as Brawl or bigger. What? If Marth get's a bigger sword in a patch then Kirby should have the same treatment!
the smaller feet are cuter but they reduce Kirby's reach with his kicks.

Marth getting a bigger sword sounds like a nightmare. I feel like his reach is still pretty good, lol.

I honestly wish Kirby's moveset as a whole were more reflective of his various abilities across games but it seems hard to implement. Like I just wish his moveset was more representative of him. Kirby's got so many darn cool moves.

If Bandana Dee were to join he'd definitely be a character with great reach and him throwing spears would be a cool projectile. I feel like he would be a very very viable fighter. He'll be light but he'd be mounting damage. I would be worried if his speed weren't up to par though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
the smaller feet are cuter but they reduce Kirby's reach with his kicks.

Marth getting a bigger sword sounds like a nightmare. I feel like his reach is still pretty good, lol.

I honestly wish Kirby's moveset as a whole were more reflective of his various abilities across games but it seems hard to implement. Like I just wish his moveset was more representative of him. Kirby's got so many darn cool moves.

If Bandana Dee were to join he'd definitely be a character with great reach and him throwing spears would be a cool projectile. I feel like he would be a very very viable fighter. He'll be light but he'd be mounting damage. I would be worried if his speed weren't up to par though.
Marth had his sword shortened, the patch merely put it back to Brawl size, And I always thought BDee would have a lot of range! Not as much as say, Ike, but a lot of range for his size

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Everyone is getting mad about the rosaluma nerfs, but i'm waiting for a meta knight buff and a kirby reach fix (I mean, MARTH got a reach fix, as if he wasn't good enough)

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Everyone is getting mad about the rosaluma nerfs, but i'm waiting for a meta knight buff and a kirby reach fix (I mean, MARTH got a reach fix, as if he wasn't good enough)
How bad was the nerf? Ridley sized or a slight-disappointment sized?

I also think the next update should include those buffs plus a super secret character...:smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How bad was the nerf? Ridley sized or a slight-disappointment sized?

I also think the next update should include those buffs plus a super secret character...:smirk:
Rosalina's Luma regenerates longer and now the Luma can't attack if she is grabbed.
I'm personally hoping for a recovery buff for Luigi; they nerfed something that didn't need to be nerfed.

You should have let him join the battle, "Great King." :crying:

D

Deleted member

Flat Zone X was like the last Stage, I think.
We'll have to keep an eye out for any "You got all of the stages!" message.
To be honest, my confidence in a Kirby stage from the new games is low, especially when GCO has KRTDL music... :(

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Damn.... so no new Kirby stages either. No modern Kirby trophies, stages, or playable characters this Smash. What a bust. Bandana Dee as DLC is my last hope and that's if we're even getting more DLC characters. We still don't know for sure.

I don't know if folks know all the trophies in the games but is there at least a Magolor or Marx trophy? A Queen Sectonia and Taranza trophy? Lucky we even got the Lor Star Cutter.

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
Damn.... so no new Kirby stages either. No modern Kirby trophies, stages, or playable characters this Smash. What a bust. Bandana Dee as DLC is my last hope and that's if we're even getting more DLC characters. We still don't know for sure.

I don't know if folks know all the trophies in the games but is there at least a Magolor or Marx trophy? A Queen Sectonia and Taranza trophy? Lucky we even got the Lor Star Cutter.
There are new kirby trophies. Lor starcutter is already confirmed and it's not a stretch to assume there will be more. Although I don't think any have been confirmed.

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Where's the source for all of the stages? Is there a list for every stage? So far Flat Zone X is it, right? Why do people assume there's not anymore?

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Forest Nature REMIX!
OMFG

OMFG

OMFGFG

OMGFLGJSDKLHJDGLKJGDKLJDSGLKSDM

<33,33,<#>,EW.SFDL.SLKSDFK'

ITS SO GODO

ITS' SGOS GOD

SO GODD

SO GOOD

OGMMMMMMMMMMMMMFDGG

FORSTE ANTUREAREA OMGGO

---

eidt

EDIT

OMG UUGUYS ITS SO GODODORGORDO

GOOD

WHY DOES KING DEDEDE REPRESENT AMAZING MIRROR HE ISN'T EVEN IN THA GAM E WTF

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Forest Nature REMIX!
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEE!! SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!

Makes me wish even more that a Triple Deluxe Stage were chosen. Imagine the mirror in the background with apperances by a Mirror World Dedede and MK and even Kirby. Than when the mirror breaking, being swept up by Sectonia as she's this big blooming flower. Having those eye things attack the players

okay that all sounds like a lot for a stage.. . but gotta admit it would be awesome!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEE!! SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!

Makes me wish even more that a Triple Deluxe Stage were chosen. Imagine the mirror in the background with apperances by a Mirror World Dedede and MK and even Kirby. Than when the mirror breaking, being swept up by Sectonia as she's this big blooming flower. Having those eye things attack the players

okay that all sounds like a lot for a stage.. . but gotta admit it would be awesome!
DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE MIRROR BREAKING

DEDEDE SMASHED MY HEART OUT

CRI CRI

Last edited:
Top Bottom