• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE MIRROR BREAKING

DEDEDE SMASHED MY HEART OUT

CRI CRI

RIP mirror world.

I doubt it's the last we'll see of the Shadow Versions. I mean in Kirby fighters, you fight Shadow Kirby somehow and the mirror isn't even around... Now I know Kirby Fighters is just a sub game. However see that other versions of the characters can be summoned by the fountain of dreams, since we see other Dedede. Maybe characters from Mirror World can be summoned this way too?

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
Forest Nature REMIX!
i've practicaly spammed that guys acount to be uploaded, i'm sorry i did but oh ****ing god it was worth it

it's so beautiful, even better than i'd expect.

here's me making a custom rainbow route stage with the four kirby's + dark meta knight!

Call911imonfire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Call911imonfire
B-Dee is not in the game yet.

Liek if U Cri evri Tim.

Also, getting the villager amiibo first. He's my favorite newcomer for some strange reason.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually, a complain I hear about Amazing Mirror is that the copy abilities needed to do certain puzzles aren't easy to keep that long, and I have an idea for a remake! It will cost one bar of battery power, but you can summon the warp star to give you a copy ability you have previously obtained!

ChainzDX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7652-4664
Actually, a complain I hear about Amazing Mirror is that the copy abilities needed to do certain puzzles aren't easy to keep that long, and I have an idea for a remake! It will cost one bar of battery power, but you can summon the warp star to give you a copy ability you have previously obtained!
Lol Infinite UFO

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Forest Nature REMIX!
I thought is gonna be the same original sound..... I was wrong.

This is beuty to my ears. My ears have soo much hype. My body cannot handle the beuty. Too buifull to my ear. The hype to real to body and ear. I going full ****** of beutifull song. too da beutifull. Is a true MASTERPIECE! My favorite Kirby remix yet.

Still love you profile picture though. It make me wanna expand the Dee even MORE!!!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I had a mean dream last night that a Bandana Dee Smash Amiibo was leaked from a product store list, and that part of his reveal trailer was leaked.
Then I woke up. :(

ChainzDX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7652-4664
I had a mean dream last night that a Bandana Dee Smash Amiibo was leaked from a product store list, and that part of his reveal trailer was leaked.
Then I woke up. :(
I will soon have that feel

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Is there a list of all Kirby trophies yet?

Also, I have a Wii U but I'm thinking of skipping getting Smash Wii U. I am not interested in the modes. However if Bandana Dee is a character I might change that.

I will be getting all Kirby Amiibos day of though. I believe they'll be available the same day that the Wii U game is out.

That Lor Star Cutter description is weird. Why would it mention we'll find out latter? I mean it's odd to say that in the description.... It's not like we'll find out IN Smash per say.... unless this means something? I feel like I'd be truly grasping though. Still... wth... that's really odd.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Also, I have a Wii U but I'm thinking of skipping getting Smash Wii U. I am not interested in the modes. However if Bandana Dee is a character I might change that.

I will be getting all Kirby Amiibos day of though. I believe they'll be available the same day that the Wii U game is out.

That Lor Star Cutter description is weird. Why would it mention we'll find out latter? I mean it's odd to say that in the description.... It's not like we'll find out IN Smash per say.... unless this means something? I feel like I'd be truly grasping though. Still... wth... that's really odd.
It's because of spoilers I think

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021

I'm just saying if you have a wii you u might regret skipping it. It is A LOT of fun, game stop demo was pretty cool. Also possible star cutter stage.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
I'm just saying if you have a wii you u might regret skipping it. It is A LOT of fun, game stop demo was pretty cool. Also possible star cutter stage.
Well I have the 3DS game. To be honest I'm not big on multiplayer games and can only see myself playing Smash Wii U during my breaks at work with co-workers. Not many of my other adult friends play it.

Maybe if the Wii U version had a mode like SSE, I'd get it. Cause I'd have something I can play myself at home. However no adventure mode this time around which was VERY disappointing to me. That new board game mode doesn't interest me in the least. I don't care about co-op in the other modes, and I don't care about 8 player smash.

The only reason I'd get a Wii U is to play with a gamecube control and maybe a few stages but meh. Modes were a big deciding factor for me when considering getting BOTH versions.

I'm thinking of waiting for Captain Toad instead.

edit: a starcutter stage might convince me a bit more

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well I have the 3DS game. To be honest I'm not big on multiplayer games and can only see myself playing Smash Wii U during my breaks at work with co-workers. Not many of my other adult friends play it.

Maybe if the Wii U version had a mode like SSE, I'd get it. Cause I'd have something I can play myself at home. However no adventure mode this time around which was VERY disappointing to me. That new board game mode doesn't interest me in the least. I don't care about co-op in the other modes, and I don't care about 8 player smash.

The only reason I'd get a Wii U is to play with a gamecube control and maybe a few stages but meh. Modes were a big deciding factor for me when considering getting BOTH versions.

I'm thinking of waiting for Captain Toad instead.
Maybe someone will make a BDee mod later! Considering a ton of modders tried to claim dibs on Ridley already, I don't think it's :083:. Would be later though, not now

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
OMG these are wonderful!I wonder if most of the Trophies FOR Kirby will be Kirby himself like in Brawl. I LOVE Kirby trophies and collected them all in Brawl but I wouldn't mind some trophies for other characters like Marx, Drawcia, Magolor, etc

edit:
Reserved has said that he's been testing Kirby for a long time now and says that Kirby hasn't been buffed at all. He's been checking framerate and all.

He said that MK was buffed though.

Wish they would buff Kirby

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
Out of all those Kirby trophies, what are the possibilities of not coming across a Bandana Dee trophy? Are the people with him under an NDA contract to specifically not show him?

I know this may seem like the typical "grasping at straws" argument, but think about it. ALL of the trophies shown in every POTD, all of the footage in the direct, AND all of the footage from review copies?

I don't know what the chances are of him not appearing anywhere at all. But it's definitely strange..

Dr. Canadian Bacon

Smash Cadet
Uh oh guys. Bad news.

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-no-premium-smash-bros-dlc-currently-planned-more/

In my opinion, we should be slightly worried. With Sakurai saying DLC isn't being considered at the moment (aside from Mewtwo) it means Bandana Dee's chances have gotten smaller, along with every character. I guess Sakurai does make a good point with the fact if he added DLC, people would complain that "It was supposed to be in the full game". Sakurai's a good man, but man I wish he knew that the true smash fans would love the DLC if it was handled properly. (Like the Mario Kart 8 DLC)

I'd say not to worry too much though, I mean, Smash 4 is the current Smash, and it'll be the current Smash for at least 6-10 years. You might as well work on it after it's released, adding the things that would please everyone. I'd say DLC is still a possibility, but we'll have to see how the game sells, how the console sells, and then we'll see Sakurai's opinion within a few months...

Also totally loving the new Meta Knight buffs.

(Sakurai's extra quotes about Mewtwo and what not. It is relevant to the DLC stuff...)
http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-why-mewtwo-isnt-paid-dlc-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds/

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
MY GOD! THOSE TROPHIES! THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Still though, who here thinks that description about the Lor Starcutter means DLC.....? And maybe a certain cute little blue bandana-wearing adorable Waddle Dee gets added as a playable character alongside it.....?

ChainzDX

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-7652-4664
Apparently there were no planned dlc other than just Mewtwo.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
CONTEXT: "However, what I can say now about paid DLC is that we aren't working on anything at the moment"

Yes, DLC is not being worked on past Mewtwo at the moment. However, that doesn't mean that's the case in the future, especially considering how well received MK8's DLC has been.

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Where does it say that? Could you give us the link?

Edit: Nvm

Also, has anyone found any other Kirby-related trophies? I know that the possibldee of Dee-L-C has dropped but I believe if the Dee doesn't come, someone going to start dee riot of dee century.

Last edited:
Top Bottom