• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Bandana Dee is an awesome dude. I see him being a nimble, fast character using his spear and parasol for his attacks. As well as maybe some punch like attacks.

D

Deleted member

I never noticed that. Meta Knight's intense and focused even with his eyes.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
That's strange, considering he closed his eyes in Air Ride when attacked, but in Smash, his eyes get bigger, for some reason.
Comical effect, I'd imagine. Dedede's eyes gouge when he gets hit, Mario's pupils dilate, Jigglypuff gets starry eyes.

Furret24

Smash Master
Comical effect, I'd imagine. Dedede's eyes gouge when he gets hit, Mario's pupils dilate, Jigglypuff gets starry eyes.
That's something I really like about 4. The expressions of most of the characters fun to watch. They even gave characters like Olimar and Game and Watch personalities.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
That's something I really like about 4. The expressions of most of the characters fun to watch. They even gave characters like Olimar and Game and Watch personalities.
It was a very good decision, especially after how lifeless the prior game looked. I spent a hell of a lot of my early training just being immensely entertained by how well-animated Dedede is in this one. :laugh:

EDIT: Forgot this earlier! Oops! :eek:

xD Geez, he has TONS OF LAYERS OF CLOTHING! That's perfect for cold, but I think that in an utterly hot environment, he must feel like if he was inside a sauna!
I wonder if it makes much of a difference to him, really. Little Blues are from pretty warm climates. :p

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
When I first came to this thread, our Yes/No rate on the poll above was 71.2/28.8%.

Now it's 71.6/28.4%.

That's a win in my book. :)

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I've accepted every invite I've gotten. If I haven't accepted yet, either I didn't get it in my notifications, or you didn't send me one.
I swear I accepted the invite.
The wording on the invite notification is terrible. It says to click the link to accept the invite, but it fails to tell you that once you've clicked the link, you have to click a button to accept the invitation once you get there.

Furret24

Smash Master
The wording on the invite notification is terrible. It says to click the link to accept the invite, but it fails to tell you that once you've clicked the link, you have to click a button to accept the invitation once you get there.
:/

*silently follows steps*

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
This
I didn't even noticed that there was a button to accept the invitation :drfacepalm:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This
I didn't even noticed that there was a button to accept the invitation :drfacepalm:
xD Hay Chalo! .U. Probably you spent all of yesterday liking EVERY SINGLE POST in this thread that you got utterly tired! But seriously, you did that?

Last edited:

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
xD Hay Chalo! .U. Probably you spent all of yesterday liking EVERY SINGLE POST in this thread that you got utterly tired! But seriously, you did that?
There are still some really old posts that I haven't liked yet :drshrug:
Pero descuida, aún con cuando cierre el thread seguiré dando likes a los posts que me faltan :dr^_^:

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Pero descuida, aún con cuando cierre el thread seguiré dando likes a los posts que me faltan :dr^_^:
If I suddenly get 12 alerts at once again, I'm immediately blaming you.

AndreaAC

xD Jesús Cristo, Chalo. Your hand is gonna hurt for the Over-liking!

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836

AndreaAC

The best thing about liking old posts is that you find a lot of funny stuff! :drflip:
For Example :drifloon:
XenoBrawler predicting Dark Pit :drohyou:

Or this gif for when Peach was confirmed :dr-_-:
View attachment 80085
Old but gold! :drohmy:

You say it like if it's a bad thing :dr^_^:
xD HAHAHAHA! I was expecting to see the usual "The Princess is Another Castle"!
:joyful:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Chandeelure Chandeelure
If you want the thread to have a proper ending post, tag me.

Though that would mean I'll have to lock it ahead of time.

:231:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Give her a warning tap with your spear too Bandana Dee. As a way to say Stop getting kidnapped.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Sorry guys, I'm super busy and tired, I will make the thread in oni's group tomorrow, maybe.

Thanks, Fal!
Oi, if you need any help with the thread's OP, feel free to ask me, I'm willing to redo the entire OP for you and I could PM you it, so that you can still be the OP, that way I could be useful to the thread for a change :p.

AndreaAC

Sorry guys, I'm super busy and tired, I will make the thread in oni's group tomorrow, maybe.

Thanks, Fal!
=u= Tranquilo, Chandelure. There's no need to worry or getting hurried to make that thread, ok? Focus into more important things.

AndreaAC

Ok, my current avi represents my expression when I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU, CHALO! O-O That new avi of yours took me by surprise!

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Ok, my current avi represents my expression when I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU, CHALO! O-O That new avi of yours took me by surprise!
My current avi represents me when I started to watch Star vs the Forces of Evil... :drflip:
And paused :dr-_-:
MagicalPrincessFromAnotherDimension.png

It was just to good to ignore :dr^_^:

Last edited:
Top Bottom