• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

upload_2015-10-5_2-58-35.png Dee Japanese ballot is done, i should also mention the others seem to be open.

Last edited by a moderator:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
So they closed the ballot. Kinda weird there's no "thank you for voting" on Twitter or something like that. I don't expect to get anymore smash news until the next Nintendo direct, which will hopefully be soon

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So they closed the ballot. Kinda weird there's no "thank you for voting" on Twitter or something like that. I don't expect to get anymore smash news until the next Nintendo direct, which will hopefully be soon
A data miner and employee from Nintendo said that the next one is around the 17th, so be on the lookout.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
The ballot ended.... It Deesappeared.
THE PUNS ARE STILL GOING.

Seriously though. What are you doing Sakurai? Where's our Dee?

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
Weird what's supposed to be gone everything is still there for me.
I'm pretty sure it's stil up outside of Japan but the link from the official site is gone. In Japan it's appearantly completely closed

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm still questioning why they haven't added the DLC character reveal trailers in the game (via an update) or on the website yet.
:gawmelee:
The dlc character trailers were not in the smash 4 movies list (the in game movie list, i think those plus whoever the ballot winners are going to be added.)

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, if B.D. was in Smash 4 from the very start, would he be starter, would he be the Kirby series' first unlockable, or should he be DLC?

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I know. I'm questioning why that is.
I'm still holding out hope for one last big update once all of the DLC is over with, that I'd like to see also add in some alternate costumes for the rest of the roster outside of the Miis. I would absolutely love a Masked Dedede alt. (I'm sure those who've fought me can picture it on me. :laugh:)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Looks like all because of the new source gaming blog about how third partys are picked

People are just throwing away shovel knight got in evidence

Which i don't blame by the way.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Thanks. Now I know my Drawstring is on the way.
Yeah, I had the payment request for mine a day or two ago, and after sorting that out when it arrived, mine shipped earlier today.

I can't wait for the coin-purses to start shipping, either (I've got a Waddle Dee one pre-ordered :grin:), but that won't be until the start of December.

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
What if it's under maintenance?
I meant as in so far. Mewtwo and Lucas' reveal trailers should've been added in 1.0.6, yet 5 months and 5 updates later and they're still not in. Same goes for Roy and Ryu's, which should've been added in 1.0.8.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Has anyone tried to resubmit a vote for BDee? see if it goes through.
I did.

I'm still holding out hope for one last big update once all of the DLC is over with, that I'd like to see also add in some alternate costumes for the rest of the roster outside of the Miis. I would absolutely love a Masked Dedede alt. (I'm sure those who've fought me can picture it on me. :laugh:)
I want that alt, too, as well as an Ike alt for his FE:A appearance, and a Pkiachu alt that makes him Raichu. JUST A THOUGHT!

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I want that alt, too, as well as an Ike alt for his FE:A appearance, and a Pkiachu alt that makes him Raichu. JUST A THOUGHT!
Funnily enough, this is the second thread I follow where this has come up. @StarCrystal20 has been discussing these sorts of alts over in the Daisy thread, too, and has written up several.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
I would prefer if masked dedede were his final smash but because they won't change final smashes mid-game, I would like him as a costume
(Inb4 masked dedede's mask as Mii headgear)

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Bandana Dee That's the name you should know!
Bandana Dee he's the guard of the show!
He packs a huge spear he can fill you with fear!
Bandana Dee is the one.
He throws his spear, right at ya!
He throws his spear, right at ya!
Give your all it takes guts, guess what? *********
He'll send it right back atcha for sure!

How can I help you king dedede?
I think that DeeLC would be good for me!
That's what we do best at the Sora company!
Don't ask for a receipt you might get it free!
(Awesome saxophone solo that I'm trying to learn)
Oooohhh!
Bandana Dee! He's $3.99!
Bandana Dee! He'll get here on time.
Don't be fooled by his size
He'll stab you in the eyes!
Bandana Dee!
Bandana Dee
BANDANA DEEEEEE
BANDANA DEE
BANDANA DEE
BANDANA DEE IS THE OOOONE
Coming atcha. YEAH!
you forgot a line
He 's not what you think , He's got maximum pink! kirby kirby kirby the one

here my line that line rewrote
Take your best shot, that's spear what he's got!, Bandana dee's the one!

Last one for today:

@Wasoodle dude how've you been :). I haven't seen you since Smash 4 released :p

Apologies to all of those I neglected or misrepresented.

Let's get back to Dee-LC discussion.

I've derailed this thread waaay too long.

Edit: Small Update for @TheDarkMetaKnight
It seems that most of us are post Dee-lease supporters.

(Awesome pic, BTW)

Hey guys, if B.D. was in Smash 4 from the very start, would he be starter, would he be the Kirby series' first unlockable, or should he be DLC?
Unlockable.

CodeBlue_

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-2347-7011-5339
What do you guys think will change in his alternate colors?

I was thinking his bandanna and spear ribbon along with a change in his fur color and maybe a slight color change in his face or eyes. I don't think he'll get a complete palette change like Kirby or Dedede though.

What do you guys think will change in his alternate colors?

I was thinking his bandanna and spear ribbon along with a change in his fur color and maybe a slight color change in his face or eyes. I don't think he'll get a complete palette change like Kirby or Dedede though.
Well, I think that at least his bandana and fur will change, as Error Dee and Ham Dee will almost deefinitely be palette swaps, possibly Beta Dee (the cyan BDee clone that was intended to be in Rainbow Curse but was scrapped) as well.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Waddle Dees have fur? :p

I expect the body and bandana colours to change, yeah. And maybe the cloth on his spear.

:231:

Top Bottom