• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Heyo. I haven't been on Smashboards in a while.
Anything interesDEEng happen?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
You are probably the only person who thinks GG got better post Jontron. Almost everyone else believes the channel started on a downward spiral at that point.
I'm far from the only person. A lot of people find Danny to be better than Jon, mostly because his humor consists of more than screaming, singing badly, and being misinformed.
Heyo. I haven't been on Smashboards in a while.
Anything interesDEEng happen?
I'm going to have to confiscate your pun license.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
It means something along "I received this splendid Kirby figure. The wind sword shines!" Using Google translate and my meagre Japanese knowledge.

:231:
Ah. Well, I suppose the tweet could be considered somewhat significant. Then again, he is the man who made Kirby, so it was to be expected at one point or another. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why aren't we doing the weekly?
Well, nobody seems ready...

The Twitter hasn't been updated since June 23, GRC is busy so he can;t pump out articles like that on a weekly basis... so I think we need to default to simply propaganda. I will keep the Music Monday and Waddle Wednesday, so keep suggesting, :)

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Well, nobody seems ready...

The Twitter hasn't been updated since June 23, GRC is busy so he can;t pump out articles like that on a weekly basis... so I think we need to default to simply propaganda. I will keep the Music Monday and Waddle Wednesday, so keep suggesting, :)

I still post things in Twitter :c

Throwing another poll at you guys.
http://strawpoll.me/4875276
You can vote Multiple Characters.
The Top 5 is... deesappointing (Sora in the particular). Happy about K. Rool being on the top, but I was hoping that Wolf and Dee would be higher. But at least Shovel Knight isn't on the Top 5, but he is still tied on the 8th place with Dee.

Also some of the characters in the poll are really random, particularly Wart and this mysterious Shante, but also Monster Hunter, Hawlucha, Blaziken (already in the KPL's background), Amaterasu, CommanderVideo (I know he has a trophy) and Crono, and to lesser extent Hades and Sora. And it lacks popular characters like Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Wonder Red, Impa, Paper Mario and Krystal. Also it has too many third-parties in my opinion.

Last edited:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
The Top 5 is... deesappointing (Sora in the particular). Happy about K. Rool being on the top, but I was hoping that Wolf and Dee would be higher. But at least Shovel Knight isn't on the Top 5, but he is still tied on the 8th place with Dee.

Also some of the characters in the poll are really random, particularly Wart and this mysterious Shante, but also Monster Hunter, Hawlucha, Blaziken (already in the KPL's background), Amaterasu, CommanderVideo (I know he has a trophy) and Crono, and to lesser extent Hades and Sora. And it lacks popular characters like Isaac, Chibi-Robo, Wonder Red, Impa, Paper Mario and Krystal. Also it has too many third-parties in my opinion.
Shantae was spelled wrong in this poll, but oh well...and yeah the other popular characters should have been added.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Yeah.... Somebody spelled Shantae wrong. Still, regardless of that, she's Number 2 right now. :p

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Only problem, half of the characters are third party.

edit - second problem, not enough Nintendo characters. Needs like 13 more.
Very true its missing quite a bit of other First and Second party characters.

You're missing an awful lot of characters.
I didn't make this poll I just knew Shantae and The Dee were in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64

Really? Sora is awesome. >:3

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Hi Brigade! Sorry if I hadn't been here for awhile. Again, burned out on character speculation. Plus, I hadn't played any Kirby games lately. :c Anything happening?

Also in other news, I got the Dedede amiibo along with Ness and Dedede is perfection. LOOK AT IT. ALL HAIL GREAT KING.:4dedede:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Hi Brigade! Sorry if I hadn't been here for awhile. Again, burned out on character speculation. Plus, I hadn't played any Kirby games lately. :c Anything happening?

Also in other news, I got the Dedede amiibo along with Ness and Dedede is perfection. LOOK AT IT. ALL HAIL GREAT KING.:4dedede:
Lucky, got both Dedede and Ness. I was going to name Dedede, Dededededededededede if I had one.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Lucky, got both Dedede and Ness. I was going to name Dedede, Dededededededededede if I had one.
You can't make it that long, as unfortunately the limit for Amiibo names is ten characters! :c

@ wizardto1 wizardto1 - Congratulations! I was lucky enough to import my Dedede Amiibo from the first Japanese run back in February. I think I may just have gone crazy if I'd had to wait this long! Here's mine;

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
You can't make it that long, as unfortunately the limit for Amiibo names is ten characters! :c

@ wizardto1 wizardto1 - Congratulations! I was lucky enough to import my Dedede Amiibo from the first Japanese run back in February. I think I may just have gone crazy if I'd had to wait this long! Here's mine;

Ugh, all you lucky people with these Dededes.

Then I can just name my Dedede (when I get one and I will get one),

Dedededede

StormC

Smash Hero

Where did you get that wonderful Dedede plush?

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Where did you get that wonderful Dedede plush?
I imported him from Japan! :b: He's from the line that San-Ei released just before Christmas last year, but they're very doing a re-run of the set for some time later this year (they had them at the Tokyo Toy Show alongside some new items, and that show is mostly aimed at retail-buyers looking at stock for the festive season).

If you're in the US or any of the countries that Amazon will ship to from their US site, Amazon.com still has them in stock - I would strongly suggest going for the Sold By Amazon option (you may have to seek it out in the sidebar at the right), just in case there are any counterfeits about, since plushes tend to fall victim to this problem frequently. Otherwise, you'll be well-served to keep an eye out for when AmiAmi (re-)opens pre-orders here when the re-issues go up for ordering.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
If you're in the US or any of the countries that Amazon will ship to from their US site, Amazon.com still has them in stock - I would strongly suggest going for the Sold By Amazon option (you may have to seek it out in the sidebar at the right), just in case there are any counterfeits about, since plushes tend to fall victim to this problem frequently. Otherwise, you'll be well-served to keep an eye out for when AmiAmi (re-)opens pre-orders here when the re-issues go up for ordering.
Oh yeah, I have the Meta Knight from this line. Thanks!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, I have the Meta Knight from this line. Thanks!
No problem!

I think it took far too long for there to be a set of game-accurate, in-scale Kirby series plushes, myself. I'm really hoping that this line-up gets a second round, as the equivalent Mario collection did a few months ago - I would buy all of those, too (and I don't usually buy complete sets), especially if Bandana Waddle Dee, Adeleine, and Magolor were included. :laugh:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291

Omigosh. That's so adorbs!

Top Bottom