• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Wasn't kirby_queen (please forgive me if I fot the person wrong) working in a RtDL mod? What happened to it?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
If anybody made some Kirby's Adventure levels in photoshop, I could make them real if they wanted.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
If anybody made some Kirby's Adventure levels in photoshop, I could make them real if they wanted.
HMmm... this is something to consider....

I would rather mode a more modern Kirby game since I find the controlling in Adventure a little stiff and I hate the jump button being mapped to UP. STILL.... intrigued.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I can do Return to Dreamland, but that'd take far longer as I'm still in the process of deciphering and decoding objects.

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
I can do Return to Dreamland, but that'd take far longer as I'm still in the process of deciphering and decoding objects.
Oh, thanks for explaining. About Adventure though, there should be a level with no ground except where doors and the exit is and fill the level with Gordos.

I will just use an old one, because I don't have more ideas for a new avatar XD
What about a picture of… um… Bandana Dee... in… Where's Waldo type deal?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Time to make a stage on RtDL where it's only burgers in some Bubbly Clouds-esque place.

hi I'm Bandana Waldo Dee

Last edited:

kirby_queen

Smash Lord

I want to try Monster Hunter again
OH YEAH BRACHY KIRBY! I'm addicted yet again to MH. MH4U is the best in the series. I've been playing it like crazy since release. It gets so addictive once you realize what's up and get into mastering armor making and fighting bigger and badder monsters.

I still haven't touched Rainbow Curse yet cause I"m so into MH4U. I'm probably not ever going to get to that game at this point to be honest which will be a first in a long time for me and Kirby games. I've just really lose interest and motivation to play the game even though I own it. I was really disappointed with the fact it has to be played on the gamepad. That powers were removed and replaced with on rail vehicle moments, and with the final boss. I've just been kind of turned off. I feel like I'd just enjoy Canvas Curse more.

So I'm just going to wait until they announce the next and greatest console Kirby game at E3 B)

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Yesterday I played Return to Dreamland because I was doing some comparisons with Triple Deluxe, when I noticed something:
In the goal game of some levels, there is a suspicious star in the background.

The star on the left.
It has a red/yellow color, like if it was made out of fire, and it has 4 floating orbs rotating around.
There is only one single level where you can see that star outside from the goal game, and it's the top of the Nutty Noon tower, before the boss battle with the last doomer (the big one).
The top of the Nutty Noon tower seems to be connected with another dimension, due to the background and the presence of the doomer.
I wonder if that's how Halcandra looks from the space... Kirby planets seem to have stylized shapes if seen by far from the space, with only some small exceptions (Rock Star in Kirby 64). Since Halcandra has (in some scenes 3, in others 4, but I assume that the correct number is 4) 4 floating islands orbiting around the planet, I think that's possible that the star is just Halcandra!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Snake should return so Kirby can copy him and get his hat.

And it'll be a small little round blob with a bandana.

And we can pretend.

Kudos if it's red Kirby.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Yesterday I played Return to Dreamland because I was doing some comparisons with Triple Deluxe, when I noticed something:

The star on the left.
It has a red/yellow color, like if it was made out of fire, and it has 4 floating orbs rotating around.
There is only one single level where you can see that star outside from the goal game, and it's the top of the Nutty Noon tower, before the boss battle with the last doomer (the big one).
The top of the Nutty Noon tower seems to be connected with another dimension, due to the background and the presence of the doomer.
I wonder if that's how Halcandra looks from the space... Kirby planets seem to have stylized shapes if seen by far from the space, with only some small exceptions (Rock Star in Kirby 64). Since Halcandra has (in some scenes 3, in others 4, but I assume that the correct number is 4) 4 floating islands orbiting around the planet, I think that's possible that the star is just Halcandra!
That's a real cool find! It's odd though if Halcandra can be seen from Pop Star mostly because it exists in another demension, though. I wonder if it has to do with Halcandra or if it's a particular star/planet that exists in the Dreamland Solor System. Either way it's an interesting find.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

The star on the left.
It looks like the electric spark effect from 64 now that I think about it
OH YEAH BRACHY KIRBY! I'm addicted yet again to MH. MH4U is the best in the series. I've been playing it like crazy since release. It gets so addictive once you realize what's up and get into mastering armor making and fighting bigger and badder monsters.

I still haven't touched Rainbow Curse yet cause I"m so into MH4U. I'm probably not ever going to get to that game at this point to be honest which will be a first in a long time for me and Kirby games. I've just really lose interest and motivation to play the game even though I own it. I was really disappointed with the fact it has to be played on the gamepad. That powers were removed and replaced with on rail vehicle moments, and with the final boss. I've just been kind of turned off. I feel like I'd just enjoy Canvas Curse more.

So I'm just going to wait until they announce the next and greatest console Kirby game at E3 B)
Those changes were probably fone as it's a budget game, and how noob friendly is MH4U?

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
It looks like the electric spark effect from 64 now that I think about it

Those changes were probably fone as it's a budget game, and how noob friendly is MH4U?
MH has never been a noob friendly franchise to be honest, lol. HOWEVER MH4U IS the Noob Friendliest. Like it really does more than all the game in the franchise to help new comers.

MH is weird. When I first played it I hated the game on PSP. Than I gave it another shot and I got SO addicted to it ever since. It's an overwhelming game at first and starts slow with a few dull missions or smaller monster. However it's all part of teaching you what it's about and when you get to the major monsters, figure out some of it's very dense depth, and learn/play with other players.... it is the most rewarding game you can ever imagine to play.

I have over 600 hours in MHTriU Wii U. That's not even the most some of the more dedicated players have put in. I've owned the game for just a little while but have over 80 hours now in MH4U. I mean...

If you get into it... YOU REALLY GET INTO IT.

Also the difficulty hikes tremendously between low rank and high rank. It's not for the faint but it's awesome.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I need five levels that have that star along with the exact stage AND room in Nutty Noon where it's featured. If anybody can get that for me, I can try to uncover what in the world that thing is.

Also, I forgot to post that thing about Kirby and Smash. Will post that in a bit so I stop delaying it, lol.

IDEAS FOR RTDL MODS PLS NOW PLS

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
I need five levels that have that star along with the exact stage AND room in Nutty Noon where it's featured. If anybody can get that for me, I can try to uncover what in the world that thing is.

Also, I forgot to post that thing about Kirby and Smash. Will post that in a bit so I stop delaying it, lol.

have a landia vs landia battle where the player rides on landia, while battling landia

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr

I'm searching for those odd stars right now.
One of those stars is in the boss level of Nutty Noon, in the first room, before the boss fight.
Another of those stars is in the background of most rooms of the last level (before the boss - the miniboss endurance) of Nutty Noon. There is also a big water-like planet that's a lot bigger, and looks like Aqualiss

But two of those stars also appear in the background of Nutty Noon's boss door (in the hub), without the rotating orbs. This makes me think that it's just a random background element unfortunatelly...
I'll continue searching.
I have still to check, but I think that every level of Nutty Noon have it in the background of the goal game.
I'm almost sure that there are also levels without that star in the background, but again, I have to check yet.

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184

Kirby Fighters, Smash Kirby from Amazing Mirror, map filled with Gordos and no ground, Super Spear ability, and something to allow Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, and King Dedede access to Super Abilities (Ultra Sword for Meta Knight, King Dedede gets Ultra Hammer, ect.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Have a room with 2 bosses to fight at the same time

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
none of the levels of world 1 and world 2 have it.
World 3, 4 and 5 have it in every level in the goal game, though, in world 4 it appears to the right instead to left.

On Halcandra it's not visible from Egg Engine, but you can see the Aqualiss-like planet.
In Dangerous Dinner though, you can see both the Aqualiss-like planet and the odd star.
Since you can see it from Halcandra, it can't be halcandra!
I think the mistery is solved.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Sometimes I want to take this thread away and shove it in the Kirby boards as the Kirby social.

I love you guys so much.

ANYWAYS. Working on RtDL mods right now, anything anybody wants to see in particular? Not an idea or anything, just some random whatever that you guys want a quick screenshot or video of. Such as, I can make a room full of hamburgers or re-color Bandana Dee.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
Sometimes I want to take this thread away and shove it in the Kirby boards as the Kirby social.

I love you guys so much.

ANYWAYS. Working on RtDL mods right now, anything anybody wants to see in particular? Not an idea or anything, just some random whatever that you guys want a quick screenshot or video of. Such as, I can make a room full of hamburgers or re-color Bandana Dee.
Make the bandana see colors for rainbow curse if you can?

D

Deleted member

I love you guys so much.

Can we have Kirby fight Magolor with the Smash ability? (if possible)

Top Bottom