• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I still can't believe Masked Dedede is not in the game at all.
Not even his theme XD
There lot of lost potential of Kirby Modern Music.

Where C-R-O-W-N-E-D? Where F-L-O-W-E-R-E-D? Where the other Epic modern Music...
To me we need Dark Meta Knight Theme and Masked Dedede theme.
Why there not in the game...

We better ask the guy from Rainbow course to take those music for the new Smash, because they deserved it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There lot of lost potential of Kirby Modern Music.

Where C-R-O-W-N-E-D? Where F-L-O-W-E-R-E-D? Where the other Epic modern Music...
To me we need Dark Meta Knight Theme and Masked Dedede theme.
Why there not in the game...

We better ask the guy from Rainbow course to take those music for the new Smash, because they deserved it.
I'm still trying to recover from CROWNED now

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Today's my birthday! :D
Also, so far I believe three of us have our birthdays in January... Half Life Three Bandana Dee confirmed.
Happy belated birthday SS-bros14 and anyone else I missed!

Nope, actually my birthday was on the 21st, so my birthday is on Smash's anniversary... I just wasn't able to post it because it's the first day finals start... half-life 5 confirmed...Wat Embarrass

Happy Birthday!
Maybe people born in january are destined to like Kirby games XD
Or Deestined to call upon the 'Dee.

I'm still trying to recover from CROWNED now

Well, the best way to recover from the CROWNED is to stay away from monarchies, the tops of people's heads, championships (that includes APEX) and anyone who has amazing gifts. So, that means that you have to recover away from the thread for a while because we all are incredibly gifted people.

I'm incredibly sorry Mister "Deeh" but it's the only way to unless...you follow my advice.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Happy belated birthday SS-bros14 and anyone else I missed!

Nope, actually my birthday was on the 21st, so my birthday is on Smash's anniversary... I just wasn't able to post it because it's the first day finals start... half-life 5 confirmed...Wat Embarrass

Or Deestined to call upon the 'Dee.

Well, the best way to recover from the CROWNED is to stay away from monarchies, the tops of people's heads, championships (that includes APEX) and anyone who has amazing gifts. So, that means that you have to recover away from the thread for a while because we all are incredibly gifted people.

I'm incredibly sorry Mister "Deeh" but it's the only way to unless...you follow my advice.
I'm talking about the remix you deelt!

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I'm talking about the remix you deelt!
Well, I was just trying to prepare you for upcoming events...There was one person I know who got obsessed with that remix. I could never unsee what happened after that. Let's just say he was "too big" for smash.

Also, by saying Deelt to me, you've now winded up in the Dee school's Deetention facility. I hope you're happy Mr.Deh.

I told you that the CROWNED remix was too much to handle...:evil:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well, I was just trying to prepare you for upcoming events...There was one person I know who got obsessed with that remix. I could never unsee what happened after that. Let's just say he was "too big" for smash.

Also, by saying Deelt to me, you've now winded up in the Dee school's Deetention facility. I hope you're happy Mr.Deh.
I told you that the CROWNED remix was too much to handle...:evil:
...*throws pokeball with M-Rayquaza* Sick em, boy

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
...*throws pokeball with M-Rayquaza* Sick em, boy
Oh no YAH don't! Sick 'em ARCEUS! *brings out Arceus* And if that doesn't work, there's plenty more where that came from...:evil:

You know I used to teach 9th grade here at the Dee academy...but now I'm the assistant principle and I, if needed, can bring on the REAL punishment! :wolf:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh no YAH don't! Sick 'em ARCEUS! *brings out Arceus* And if that doesn't work, there's plenty more where that came from...:evil:

You know I used to teach 9th grade here at the Dee academy...but now I'm the assistant principle and I, if needed, can bring on the REAL punishment! :wolf:
M-Rayquaza is actually the strongest poke period.
UR NOT MAI REEL DEED

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
M-Rayquaza is actually the strongest poke period.
UR NOT MAI REEL DEED
Dat won't let escape young brigade member! Also, I know dat I'm not your Deedy but I can be the key to much, much more....
Education.... And punishment. :evil:

By the way, I'm going to tell the leader of Dis whole program how bad you're behaving, Mister Bandana Waddle Dee himself! He's the real Deel!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Dat won't let escape young brigade member! Also, I know dat I'm not your Deedy but I can be the key to much, much more....
Education.... And punishment. :evil:

By the way, I'm going to tell the leader of Dis whole program how bad you're behaving, Mister Bandana Waddle Dee himself! He's the real Deel!
*grabs Monado* make me fear him

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Don't you mean in Deebt?
Stop correcting me, young man! I've been looking at 'Dee Deectionary for quite a while now and learning more of Deese types of terms! Dees is why you need to stuDee more! You have a DEE -- in your classes, young member of 'Dee Brigade!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Stop correcting me, young man! I've been looking at 'Dee Deectionary for quite a while now and learning more of Deese types of terms! Dees is why you need to stuDee more! You have a DEE -- in your classes, young member of 'Dee Brigade!
I correct teachers multiple times~ And I have a Dee? that explains the need of pants

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I correct teachers multiple times~ And I have a Dee? that explains the need of pants
Yes Mister Deeh, you should go and get some pants. Go and get some grass, I've heard from a friend dat it feels like pants.

If not, all your fellow Brigader's will see your Deestiny, not wearing any pants.

The choice is yours.

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
So many post in such a short amount of time :p, but I think we can all agree on the strongest Pokemon. Lord Helix RBY Mewtwo.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So many post in such a short amount of time :p, but I think we can all agree on the strongest Pokemon. Lord Helix RBY Mewtwo.
I'm a Ridley vet, I'm used to speedy threads
Actually, M-Rayquaza is better than that
Well Den young Mister Deeh, it's time to go on a field trip! With the Friz!

To patch Land, away! *Throws TehEpicRyuga into a portal to Patch Land*

I'll teach you how REAL pants feel like! *jumps in after him*
You know, we Europeans call undergarments pants

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Lies, young Brigadiers! It is the Dee's favorite pokemon....

I'm a Ridley vet, I'm used to speedy threads

You know, we Europeans call undergarments pants
Oh, then Mister Deeh you'll learn how the finest undergarments are made in Patch Land! Away! *Throws TehEpicRyuga and Flying_Skitty in the Patch Land portal and goes in after them*

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Not until Helix Mewtwo uses Blizzard on Rayquaza

Well Den young Mister Deeh, it's time to go on a field trip! With the Friz!

To patch Land, away! *Throws TehEpicRyuga into a portal to Patch Land*

I'll teach you how REAL pants feel like! *jumps in after him*
Wouldn't his part of his leg go into it. Kirby fell in it but he is only 8 inches tall.

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801

Wouldn't his part of his leg go into it. Kirby fell in it but he is only 8 inches tall.
Well Den Miss Flying Skitty! Aren't we picky? I'll fix Deese right up! *Turns everyone into a Waddle Dee*

Ta-da! I know, I'm very Deeshing.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

That not only implies Rayquaza is slower but also that it doesn't mega evolve
Lies, young Brigadiers! It is the Dee's favorite pokemon....

Oh, then Mister Deeh you'll learn how the finest undergarments are made in Patch Land! Away! *Throws TehEpicRyuga and Flying_Skitty in the Patch Land portal and goes in after them*
uhhh, I'm underage

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
I'm afraid of people trying to grab my pants when wearing them
Well, for now dat deesen't matter. Waddle Dees don't WEAR pants! But then neither does Kirby... :p

So just relax...infiltrate Yin-Yarn's old hideout and create a spa out of it... Then relax...

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Well, for now dat deesen't matter. Waddle Dees don't WEAR pants! But then neither does Kirby... :p

So just relax...infiltrate Yin-Yarn's old hideout and create a spa out of it... Then relax...
Yin-Yarn was an easy boss but if he is back his hideout, we can't use the yarn to kill him like Kirby did. No Tomato for us. ;-;

Last edited:

Banana Waffle Deed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sapsiper
3DS FC
1263-6961-7801
Yin-Yarn was an easy boss but if he is back his hideout, we can't use the yarn to kill him like Kirby did. No Tomato for us. ;-;
I would like a tomato right now ;-; Hmmm... It looks like we'll need some back-up. To Prince Fluff, away! *Tries to pull TehEpicRyuga and Flying_Skitty but a Waddle dee's physical strength is useless* Eventually...

Would anyone like a cookie? :sadeyes:

Kill la Kill is best anime

Last edited:

Flying_Skitty

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1091-8635-3184
Last edited:
Top Bottom