• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Well, it should but its still earlier than the real Japanese release date. PLUS BANDANA DEE IS GOING TO BE UNLOCKED FIRST BY PLAYING ONE VERSUS MATCH!
No.

Just play a bunch of VS Matches or something, lol.
But what if you have to unlock Bandana Dee by playing a Kirby vs King Dedede vs. Metaknight on the Gameboy stage? And what if the Gameboy stage is hard to unlock? Huh, huh?
:p

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Take this with a grain of salt that's so salty that salt believes that this salt is so salty the salty salt from salt thinks it's salty, but somebody from NeoGAF says that they'll be getting an early copy of the game either later today or tommorow from a friend who works at some Japanese retail store.

IF THIS IS TRUE, GET YOUR BANDANAS ON AND GET READY
WAIT, REALLY?!

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
But what if you have to unlock Bandana Dee by playing a Kirby vs King Dedede vs. Metaknight on the Gameboy stage? And what if the Gameboy stage is hard to unlock? Huh, huh?
:p
THEN HE USES HACKS

I CAN'T WAIT

I CAN'T

IM SORRY

I'VE FAILED YOU SS-BROS14

I FAILED YOU

sorry

D

Deleted member

What if we took this:

And made it look like this?

BANDANA DEESUS CONFIRMED!

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I'm getting better with Kirby in Brawl. His back aerial is so op, BD better have it. @~@

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm just happy that Kirby is actually viable in this game. I mean, any Kirby fan knows that having Kirby as a viable character is literally the best thing since sliced bread.

kirby4toptier

ALL HAIL KIRBY

AND BANDANA DEE

yeah

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
I have to say, if Kirby were to ever get another representative in Super Smash Bros., Bandanna Waddle Dee would be the one and likely only one do get that honor.

...Not this time, though. Somehow, I get the feeling that he'll sit this one out. There doesn't really seem to be anything indicating that Bandanna Dee would be playable, not to mention we have so many other characters filling up the roster as it is. Also, despite Bandanna Dee's increasing relevance in the Kirby series as of late, I don't think he's gotten to be THAT important to warrant a spot on the roster, at least not yet.

I mean, there MIGHT be a chance, and I certainly would welcome it, but I'm not holding my breath.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So, I have to ask...since there are a lot of Kirby players supporting Bandanna Dee....
How many of you are willing to switch your main status to this little guy if he's confirmed??

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
So, I have to ask...since there are a lot of Kirby players supporting Bandanna Dee....
How many of you are willing to switch your main status to this little guy if he's confirmed??
This is something I'm going to have to say that I won't do. My main is most likely going to be Kirby if he is viable, just because I love him so much. However, he'll be my second main, most likely.

kirby_queen

Smash Lord
Kirby will ALWAYS be my main character. I've been maining Kirby since Smash 64. However my problem is that I mostly only like using Kirby. When I play with my friends once in awhile I switch it up with characters like Olimar, G&W, Jigglypuff, and Peach... but... I really don't play them much. I don't really have a legit second main. I really wanted to main all 3 Kirby characters cause I adore the franchise but I am GARBAGE with Dedede, and I'm okay with MK.

I'm hoping Bandana Dee will be my second main. He might be more comprehensible to me and certainly quicker than Dedede.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Of course not. o.o
But most people do have that one...special character that they love using most. <3
I was joking. Mine is gone (Lucas) so it doesn't matter to me. But. If it gets in, whether in this game or the next I wonder who would play BD superbly?

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
Thing is, I have a hard time choosing mains as it is. After playing with my friend today, I think I might just start maining Ness and Falco along with King Dedede. As for this new game, I'd really rather wait until I get to play the characters before I decide to main them.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I was joking. Mine is gone (Lucas) so it doesn't matter to me. But. If it gets in, whether in this game or the next I wonder who would play BD superbly?
:( I'm so sorry. My best friend also mained Lucas as he was a crazy Mother fan. I played Earthbound and I have to say- I would be devastated if Ness was taken out....

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
For Sure Mains:

Bandana Dee if he is playable.

:4luigi: (Always been Luigi Bro)
:4robinm: (Robin is so sick)
:4dedede: (King Dedede is awesome)

Enigma14

Smash Champion
:( I'm so sorry. My best friend also mained Lucas as he was a crazy Mother fan. I played Earthbound and I have to say- I would be devastated if Ness was taken out....
Same, but if he was taken out for another Mother character (unlikely) I'd be all in if it were Masked Man, Flint, Kumatora or Duster.

So Waddle Dee gets 3 taunts like the others: Dancing, adjusting bandana and waving cutely to the 4th wall.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Do you think you can still put me down as a supporter? Out of any Kirby newcomer, I personally would love to see Bandana Dee get in the most!

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Megaman (my #1 main) or Bandana Dee (my like most wanted smash character)? Uhh... :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Luigi is my permanent main.
If Bandana Dee is playable, I'll have to consider him. My eyes are set on Pit, Shulk, and Robin.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Take this with a grain of salt that's so salty that salt believes that this salt is so salty the salty salt from salt thinks it's salty, but somebody from NeoGAF says that they'll be getting an early copy of the game either later today or tommorow from a friend who works at some Japanese retail store.

IF THIS IS TRUE, GET YOUR BANDANAS ON AND GET READY
So, any news yet on this so-called copy of Smash 3DS?

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I really hope bandana dee is in. I mean I REALLY REALLY HOPE HE'S IN. I swear I'll main him if he gets in.

Lets stay optimistic folks!!!

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
I don't know if anyone have said this but in the guidebook they mention DDD's final smash and it seems that the Waddle Dees are gone...

BandanaDee

Smash Journeyman
so on the 12th we're getting a stream of the final version of the 3ds smash
i wonder if they'll show the rest of the characters or not
hmm hmm

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
It's been awhile since i've posted on this thread, at the moment i want Bandana Dee more than ever. He just makes too much sense now. He's definetly my most wanted thing for this game ( And one of the only things i want right now ).

Last edited:

Shiny Porygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyPory
so on the 12th we're getting a stream of the final version of the 3ds smash
i wonder if they'll show the rest of the characters or not
hmm hmm
I predict we'll get a character reveal, of course. Possibly 2. One at the start, and one at the end? Either way I'm hyped.

As long as it doesn't end up like the SDCC Smash Stream

Enigma14

Smash Champion
The only thing that bothers me about a reveal Friday is this:

Is this the last newcomer trailer?

Would it make sense to post a new one up after the game has released? Would Sakurai wait to post one when the International game is in stores?

So assuming we get DHD and Bowser Jr. are they in one trailer or do they get separate ones? And lets say that its true there are more characters to be shown off; do they get trailers or are just in game with no fanfare?

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
The only thing that bothers me about a reveal Friday is this:

Is this the last newcomer trailer?

Would it make sense to post a new one up after the game has released? Would Sakurai wait to post one when the International game is in stores?

So assuming we get DHD and Bowser Jr. are they in one trailer or do they get separate ones? And lets say that its true there are more characters to be shown off; do they get trailers or are just in game with no fanfare?
It'd probably be the last public reveal, with the rest being secret characters.

Top Bottom