• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Don't forget Aldwyn vs any of the two, 'cause he's a sexy Falco ;)
Whoa so I'm still known to an extent =D although since I'm half retired I might just try to experiment with other characters instead of Falco this time =P we'll see we'll see :embarrass:

I also like the fact that the chances of Dr Peepee and Calle W coming are about the same. Even if CW lives 20 km away. That's how bad CW is at attending tournaments
I still remember me entering the Berlin Calling Venue and being like "finally I can play CalleW again so I can get some good European Falco ditto footage up on youtube" only to find out he had not come because of a class test.

On a side note I think pretty much EVERYONE in Europe would like to play PP lol. Can't think of someone who wouldn't.

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
smells like hype here ^^'
can't wait to play all of you guys =D

@ Pasi : Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase come bro' i need you Y__Y

@ Calle & Faab : MM , falco ditto , Bo7 , 5 euros ?

@ PP : i hope you'll make it man , i really wanna play you ^^

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
You do seem like a true warrior, Kage, and you have my respect for your manliness. I do not doubt that you could massacre every man and women over there in America, but if you do come to Sweden, you shall perish whilst fighting our Nordic Vikings. Your just not hard enough. You are the one not prepared.

:phone:

VA

Smash Hero
sooo I haven't looked at this thread in ages. I'm going to confirm soon, from what I gather, Kage and PP are coming.

If so, Kage, rematch MM Peach Ganon, prepare to lose because 1) it's not in America 2) it's PAL and 3) Brinstar isn't legal this time :p

Cyrain and I
knocked me and eric out of doubles at Apex :(

I was sooo bad in that set. I remember Eric getting a rest off and I just ignored it and carried on trying to do dumb bull**** to cyrain and failing.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Uhh.. yes you are because you are not fighting Ganon, you are fighting kage the warrior. =)
And you won't be fighting Kirby. You'll be fighting me - The Kirbynator...

and you WILL accept a 100 kr MM Kirby vs Ganon...

and subsequently lose it, cry and humble up to the cute, pluffy whiteness that is my Kirby.

:cool:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You do seem like a true warrior, Kage, and you have my respect for your manliness. I do not doubt that you could massacre every man and women over there in America, but if you do come to Sweden, you shall perish whilst fighting our Nordic Vikings. Your just not hard enough. You are the one not prepared.

I'm the legendary warrior! Nordic vikings are nothing to me! No matter who my opponent is, I will crush them! The dreams of random warriors are simply not strong enough!

kage answer my pm already =P
Hmm I'm still trying to see who's going to come to this.

sooo I haven't looked at this thread in ages. I'm going to confirm soon, from what I gather, Kage and PP are coming.

If so, Kage, rematch MM Peach Ganon, prepare to lose because 1) it's not in America 2) it's PAL and 3) Brinstar isn't legal this time :p

knocked me and eric out of doubles at Apex :(

I was sooo bad in that set. I remember Eric getting a rest off and I just ignored it and carried on trying to do dumb bull**** to cyrain and failing.
That makes no difference, I could go Falcon too! And I'm definitely not losing to you.

And you won't be fighting Kirby. You'll be fighting me - The Kirbynator...

and you WILL accept a 100 kr MM Kirby vs Ganon...

and subsequently lose it, cry and humble up to the cute, pluffy whiteness that is my Kirby.

:cool:
So I'm accepting? Fine, sounds like free money to me.

VA

Smash Hero
sure sure, come and DEFINITELY MM me with your falcon, I've seen it (lol).

I'd just go falcon and pivot knee all over your head, nothing can beat it!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
sure sure, come and DEFINITELY MM me with your falcon, I've seen it (lol).

I'd just go falcon and pivot knee all over your head, nothing can beat it!
Lol if you think it's that easy, go for it. But I have a feeling you'll chicken out.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't think it's easy. I'm just trollin'

But seriously I wanted to play you more, you weren't really interested though and that's fair enough. I'd like to play some falcon dittos though, I rarely get to do them competitively (and yours is probably badass, I haven't seen it really, only like 1 match against shiz).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It wasn't because I don't want to play you, it's because there are so many people to play against in tournaments so I try to play with a lot of people. Especially at Genesis.. lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Sure, only that when I asked you were like "no". And it was at Apex.

Anyway look I don't care about that. I said it's fair enough, like I get that tournaments like Apex and stuff are tiring and you don't always want to play when someone comes up and asks you.

But I play a lot against Ganondorf, I was (and still am) interested to play yours cos it does cool stuff xD

And I want to **** it obv.

Zone

Smash Champion
I got the days off, but now I need to Find a way to buy a ticket lol. I live on a tourist location so summer tickets in and out of here are always expensive costed me 900 dollars to fly to California last time in summer I can only imagine Europe lol.

Yeah... Looking like 1,500 dollars just for the flight.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Flying to London should be ~$1200. From there just take Ryanair. Even with their pricey baggage prices (unless you can manage with a cabin bag) it should be less expensive.

raxomukus

Smash Rookie
Something Lolex neglected to say... We have wild, uncontrollable polar bears roaming the streets! Who wouldn't want to se that? =D

stelzig

Smash Lord
Officially he's banned, but there's actually someone who uses white kirby sometimes in our community so he sorta is only soft-banned (people do tend to comment on it when he picks kirby, lol)

Jonas

Smash Champion
Soft-banned is when everyone thinks you're a **** if you pick that character. I guess you could say white Kirby is "joke-banned" lol

(and yeah we totally hate white people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom