• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armada

Smash Lord
VA: "side b edge guards etc"

Ask Lolex about my edgeguard with side b.
That was one match man :p

VA

Smash Hero
**** you do know how to use all of her moves, we're all screwed.

but I'll still beat you in zelda ditto.

VA

Smash Hero
all this non-hype over zelda just proves how much you all suck as her.

my zelda combos are off the wall and zany. you won't have seen anything like it ;)

Zone

Smash Champion
I just want to say I have a zero to death combo on shiek under the right conditions :). You don't know about my up air shield pokes on ganons shield, or that down air edge cancel down-air Into jab reset, down throw, jump waveland, into dash attack, up air on marth

:phone:

VA

Smash Hero
I just want to say I have a zero to death combo on shiek under the right conditions :). You don't know about my up air shield pokes on ganons shield, or that down air edge cancel down-air Into jab reset, down throw, jump waveland, into dash attack, up air on marth

I hope you're not talking about zelda because these combos sound ugly.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

That sounds legit, Amsah and Triforce are doomed.

Zone

Smash Champion
I hope you're not talking about zelda because these combos sound ugly.
Yeah I mean as Zelda. If you couldn't tell without asking you have no chance.

@keitaro I mean i can combo sheik as Zelda zero to death. How the heck can I jab reset a marth after sheiks down air, it sends them up lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I mean as Zelda. If you couldn't tell without asking you have no chance.

keitaro I mean i can combo sheik as Zelda zero to death. How the heck can I jab reset a marth after sheiks down air, it sends them up lol.
how can you jab reset ANYONE remotely good with a multi hit jab? lol.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Hmm i feel like getting my fox groove back at this.. i feel a CLASSIC smack attack winner finals coming up ;) How u gonna stop that Armada!? (dont mention grand finals though :))

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
im very interested in coming to this...been talking it over with my parents and its a 50-50 chance i can attend..

VA

Smash Hero
well, I usually escape fox jab resets with marth, because it's free from 0%. jab resets sort of suck?

Zone

Smash Champion
well, I usually escape fox jab resets with marth, because it's free from 0%. jab resets sort of suck?
It might suck against someone who techs all the time, buy then I'll read your techs until you are reconditioned to delay your recovery response which will get jab resetted.

VA

Smash Hero
It might suck against someone who techs all the time, buy then I'll read your techs until you are reconditioned to delay your recovery response which will get jab resetted.

wait what? you know you can smash DI them and escape right? I will miss techs on purpose so you can try to reset me...

Zone

Smash Champion
wait what? you know you can smash DI them and escape right? I will miss techs on purpose so you can try to reset me...
If I notice you being good with that then I'll just downward angle forward tilt you. Jab reset Isn't a useless tools, not everyone does it every single time. There is a reason I've landed it thousands of times.

Alright man when you fail and get resetted I'm going to rofl hard.

Edit: I go for the jab reset first because it leads to better damaging combos for Zelda, where as forward tilt leads to possible kick, up air, or dash attack or nothing. Same thing with foxes who up air first, if your good at smash di change it to back-air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom