• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 3 - Results and Shoutouts

Calle

Smash Rookie
First off, shout-out to everyone that were there and contributed to making this an awesome event, sorry to all of you who invited me to play and those who allready have tried (especially Baxon <3) , I'll make sure to play more friendlies and catch up with most of you next time around!

Unfortunately I lost my black (puma) sweatpants which I seem to have left there in a red shopping bag from Hemköp.
If anyone by chance got them brought back home with them, please let me know so I can stop my search & rescue mission.
Feel free to PM me or contact me on Facebook if you know anything about where they are and/or have them with you!

I hope to see you all again soon! <3 <3 <3
/C

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Okay, Shoutouts:

Special Thanks to all the organizers, Lolex, Armada and anyone who helped. It felt good to be apreciated for helping out a bit, great stuff! Even more special thanks to Gamba who tried to get me a bandaid. I survived anyway though. And it gave me a nice John!

Special Shoutouts also to MikeHaggar for being awesome! Also for Housing. Hanging out at your place was just the right thing to do after the tournament! Hope we werent a nuisance and you had fun to. Say Hi to your epic friend, he may be the coolest person i've yet to meet. Phex is up there with him though xD

Shoutouts to the French Players, especially Porc, Baxon, Willy and JD! It was so nice and nostalgic to see you, i think you guys gave are the biggest contributors for me getting back some drive to keep playing whenever i get a chance! Your Roadtrip video is amazing, i showed it around to a couple of friends to prove how ****ing awesome this game can be :)

To Ice, for giving me the chance to catch the finals from the front row! I hope i could help you out a little.

To Aayla and Avenger Angel: (Sorry, forgot your guys names again... i'm so bad with that :( ) First night was pretty fun, kinda sad you had to leave so early, would not have minded a couple of beers more ;) Good games AA, really suprised you didn't get into the bracket, guess you have to work on your tournament performance :) If you go to a couple more tourneys it should get better (don't know how many internationals you've been to)

To the Surprise-americans (Shriek and Ministry): Was really nice meeting you guys, i'm impressed by your SC and Warcraft background Shriek :D and a bit envious! see ya next week!. And ministry, if you do settle down in Frankfurt or simply pass on your journeys, my door is open to you, feel free to stop by in Marburg.

Shoutouts to everyone i got to play, especially Mango and Scar. Bit sad i only got to play Scar in a Team set though!
Thanks for awesome matches to King Funk, Fuzzy, Bosen, Android (angry fist-shaking in you direction! haha :D ), Qlex and many many more.

And to all the German Speakers for being a nice TravelGroup! possibly the best community out there.

To everybody i didn't mention: My memory sucks. Sorry, the weekend is already just one big blob of awesome.

edit: couple of pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Beast 3

btw, i'd love to see full P:M results... what happened to that?

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Yomi <33
Yeah it would have been awesome if we could stay a bit more. Anyway it was nice talking to you guys and I had a lot of fun playing you and Semi :D
Thanks for the games. I don't get much Sheik practice so whenever I have the opportunity to play a good Sheik I try to take it right away x)
And lol even though I don't get to play many tournaments (that would help for sure) it's just that I apparently suck at dealing with pressure and Falco is not the best character for that. I don't care much though. I had a lot of fun with friendlies and that's enough

Also the dropbox link doesn't work lol

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
btw italy guys you should tell us austrians when u have tourneys, we should though as well :D maybe tickets won't be that expensive as well

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
lololol we haven't had a tournament in more than a year now and the last one was a bit small too. If we ever organize a tournament again (I doubt it but who knows) we'll tell you guys for sure, but be aware that we never ever put cash prizes to economize, so we just have to pay a small amount for the venue x)
Also I wanted to write a shoutout to Timi because I had fun playing him and I liked his Falco. I'm afraid I was a bit pissed off at how I was playing in tournament when we played so I might have looked like a jerk but I actually enjoyed playing you lol <3

Cimo

Smash Rookie
First of all, I apologize for my asshole-ish behaviour, it was not intended. The tourney was just too much for me to handle at the moment, which I had no clue of.

Shoutouts to each and everyone that was at the venue! Congratz to the TOP3 in singles, good **** guys!

Anyways, I had lots of fun and am now in better health. I hope I can come to Sverige in the Summer to actually play against someone :D
Big thanks to Lolex, Armada and other peeps who made the tournament happen. Thanks to Sparken, MikeHaggar, and Novi for keeping me almost sane during that one evening. Thank you all.

shoutouts to cimo, my crazy new friend from finland :D hope you had a good trip back home!
Yay! shoutouts to you too. I am crazy, I give you that :cool: I had a good trip back home, hope you had too. Maybe I could come to France some time during the upcoming summer!

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
We found a controller with your name on it, Cimo. I don't know who has it now, but I suppose Lolex.
Just in case you were wondering :D

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Should release shoutouts sometime soon, sorry for the wait

Qlex

Smash Cadet
The TOs : Thank you so much for this brilliant experience, I think I have found something that actually equals hotel + tons of TVs. Had I come earlier, everything would have been amazing, but currently my life sucks. Thank you for your time, your patience, your availability. If you're not on that list, it means I have just made a terrible mistake, and you need to tell me.

Armada : You are amazing. Sucks we didn't get to talk a lot, but I admire you. You have done a lot for this community, and with this experience you proved me you as well as the swedish community will do a lot more. Congratulations for Project M and thanks again.

Aniolas : Good to see you again. The idea of going out at night was nice, it's good that some people do these sorts of social things. I swear next time I'll follow the move. Oh, and bil FTW. Thank you for your organizing the tournament, see you another time!

Lolex : First time seeing you man, congratulations for such a tournament, and thanks for the directions. I hope to see another tournament like this one, as long as you are willing to spend this much energy making it real. Thank you.

King Funk : C'est la première fois que je te rencontre, ça a été un vrai plaisir. J'ai vu tout le mal que tu t'es donné pour répondre aux questions du stream, ce qui m'a vraiment impressioné, je trouve que c'est un travail très difficile. J'ai beaucoup apprécié discuter avec toi, je ne pensais pas voir quelqu'un d'aussi proche de la communauté française. J'espère qu'on se reverra à un prochain tournoi pour discuter davantage =) . Merci encore et à bientôt!

Slhoka : LE FRENCH GUY!!!! lol. Attends de voir le shoutout correspondant =) Mais je reconnais que tu as ta place dans cette section, bien joué monsieur Slhokarnaval.

Fuzzyness : Thanks for the streaming, it was much appreciated in France. Funny stuff in Mario 64, didn't know you were on it. Keep going!

Sweden : You have the most difficult language on Earth, and YET you can still manage to have like 95 % of your people who speak English. Sweden, you are crazy. Going into the tournament was so not misleading! I could ask anyone and I would get reliable info on how to move where I want!§§!!§ Too good. First swedish tourney. Besides, the hype was there, it's cool to see a new face of the smash scene.

Mike haggar ! You are the mighty Mike Swaggar, father of all fathers! The CEO of Trashtalking Executive (copyright)! The winner of all debates! What am I saying, the winner of everything! The swaggarnation is a neverending army ready to make anyone bite the dust!

... I could do this for a little while, let's just keep it simple so that even human beings can understand : t'was nice speaking to you, first time! Hope to see you soon!

IrregularJinny : Sorry about the dust wiping on you the day I had to leave, I can get pretty careless sometimes (if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, that's good!). Was nice talking to you. Absolutely neat stuff on Megaman X, eager to see some new PBs now. Too bad about your position in pools, I enjoyed our training matches a lot. Hope to see you around!

The Deutsch : Funny how each time I tried to speak German, you guys would answer in English. At first I thought you guys couldn't stand my crappy German, but then I realized you guys could just do it so it was more convenient for me! That was awesome. ... Well, maybe you don't like my German =)

Ice : Congrats for your performance. Didn't talk much, didn't play much, but your style is really clean. Keep this up!

tlzk : Good speaking to you man. It's good that we see new faces, especially people who found a way to practice with their community regularly. I hope you will like the upcoming tournaments, if you want to come to them. See ya!

Yomi : I haven't searched the results as of now, but I'm pretty sure I always was in a bad position against you. Even if I beat you some time ago, today it really doesn't look like it, so next time we meet in tournament, I'll have to fight as the challenger! Thank you for your compliments, your chillness, and I hope to see you soon.

Usleon : First time seeing you if I'm not mistaken. Nice talking a little bit during the commentary, I think I should have found another helmet so that we could've talked a bit more both on stream. Well, I hope it will happen next time! See ya.

America : So nice of you to join us! Hope you had a nice, safe trip back to the USA! You guys just rocked, keep it going.

Mango : ggs
Scar : Robert Downey jr is awesome

The Dutch : A bunch of crazy good guys. There's a bunch of old faces it's good to see :)

Jeapie : I have to say, I don't think we had met before. If so, first time! Yay! In which case the aforementionned line doesn't apply to you. It definitely was cool talking, playing Melee and Soul Calibur. Really by the way, your Falcon impressed me a lot. Keep it going, I'll be there to try and make the Ganon-Falcon matchup Fair! A real pleasure, hope to see you around.

Zgetto : Good stuff, congrats for teams and singles. Such a violent Fox, so fast... that's a frightening Fox right there. Keep up the good work!

Ser : Didn't talk much, but I agree, Melee is probably one of the most time consuming games of all time! Hope you hade a safe trip back!

Faab : Now you know my dirty secrets... Good to see you again! Congrats by the way for you placement in melee teams and Project M, didn't see the matches, but these are legit results man.

Adam : Nice matches, always nice to play against you. We didn't talk much, but I approve of your funny jokes about the French accent.

Norway : I hope you enjoyed the crew matches, I was the one yelling random stuff non-stop. I talked a little bit to some of you but honestly, I'll say it out loud : I'm impressed! A Zelda and a Game & Watch!? Wow! Pretty decent level (especially Thomas), add to that. Good to see some people I had met before (Tonberry and Aske-Link). See you guys around!

Other people I don't feel like talking about as a group :

Niño : Those team matches were definitely hype. It was nice talking to you after teams ended, good call for your first pool round, I know it sucks but don't worry about it, that happens. Hope to see you soon!

AvengerAngel : Good games man, I definitely feel that you should have gone to the bracket, and I respect your playing style as well as your opinion about it. Close matches, I enjoyed playing afterwards. Hope to see you next time!

Seya : Thanks for the photos, they do look awesome. Now, I have a super profile pic on Facebook, and an even better cover pic ^^ really, this rocks. Thanks again, you're doing a great job!

Calle W : Shucks, I wanted to talk or play, but I don't even know what you look like! Next time I guess.

Cimo : We did talk from time to time, I could see that you weren't exactly in your element. I guess I know what it feels like, I could understand. Glad to see you're doing fine. Don't worry, that stuff happens from time to time, I hope you still had a good experience. Till next time!

Overtriforce : yo puedo un pocito hablar español, pero no es larga. Duolingo es mi amigo :p . Felicidades por los resultados, y una pròxima vez!

Good games to kiw1 who beat me pretty bad in teams, and did a very good job with timi in teams. #poolofdeath

Everyone else : You deserve something for coming here. EVERY one of you. Unfortunately, I suck and so does my memory. I hope we'll get to see each other again some place else so you can scold me!

Videos coming in fall 2014. Just you wait...

Slhoka

Smash Lord
The Deutsch : Funny how each time I tried to speak German, you guys would answer in English. At first I thought you guys couldn't stand my crappy German, but then I realized you guys could just do it so it was more convenient for me! That was awesome. ... Well, maybe you don't like my German =)
This. You never know if they are polite or if you just got hit by a massive mental slap.

Top Bottom