• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 3 - Results and Shoutouts

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Firstly, massive thanks to Armada and Lolex (and others) for organizing, the venue was perfect and even the shops were super close

Quick shouts:

MikeHaggar: I love you man, thanks for everything, you are an awesome dude <3

C / Sparken: I wished we would have had more time to talk, you seem like a really cool guy and genuinely good person. It was truly a pleasure to meet you =)

Usleon: Dude, I'm so sorry I didn't have time to play singles with you, Finland loves you and I hope to see you again soon =)

Mango: Dude you are hilarious, now I see why people love you. I hope you had fun in Sweden and I'm sorry for not having time to do the interview.

Scar: Really funny guy, your Falcon is dope. Hope you enjoyed Sweden also. I died when I came to ask Mango if he wanted to play and Mango was like "Dude you can't just ask mango to play friendlies, that's not how it works" and then you said "That's not how it works" and continued your phone call :DDD

Only thing that left bad taste in my mouth was the fact that somebody stole my brand new urbanears headphones, when I looked at the box the seal was broken and it was empty =/ If any TO sees white headphones laying around in the venue they are probably mine, I'd appreciate if you could contact me

E:

I have tons of hype matches recorded including P:M GFs, I'm in process of editing the videos now, they will be uploaded to this channel so subscribe!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeleeFinland

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I had a really great time.
My biggest shoutout goes to the finns and C. You got a lot more trouble than anyone should have at a tournament, and all was handled very well (at least from my perspective). I am extremely grateful to you all.
//VJ

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
I had a blast in Gothenburg! At the tournament, outside of the tournament and in the club last night. Almost all of you suck for not going out :D
That includes Mango and Scar. Thanks for everybody who was there. It was really fun to see a lot of familiar faced and also new faces.

Shoutouts:

Lolex/Armada/Aniolas: Great tournament! The venue was clean, enough setups, people had fun, good location. Other then a few things i have nothing to complain about. The electrity being cut off was kinda scary. It did not cut off any tournament matches furtunately though :)
I didnt really like the ruleset . Bo7 in the finals takes wayyy to long! Also no banns is rough. Maybe its just me, but still i needed to say this.
Other then that, I had a lot so thanks for hosting!

Special shoutout to Armada for fixing tickets for all of the dutchies, thanks dude.

Aniolas: Thanks for taking us to the club and for the beers. Next time in Holland, drinks are on me! drinks here are way cheaper anyway.
Baxon: Smoke weed everyday! It was great seeing you again. Have fun if you guys are still going to zgetto`s place today. We forgot to play friendlies again!

Porc: Our pool match was fun man. We were both scared to do stuff so it ended up in kind of a staredown haha!

Android: Thats a scary looking sheik you got there! I really enjoyed the set. I ended up taking it although it may have been otherwise easilly. The family Lindgren is ****. Is dad Lindgren signing up for beast 4? :D:D

Dutchies ... Fays,Jimmy,Adam,Zgetto,Faab: Was vet man samen reizen, kip eten, soul calliburen, cheeren voor elkaar, lachen om faab om wat dan ook. Bedankt was vet!

Mike Haggar: Talking about random stuff and making dumb jokes was fun with you man. You seemed to had fun at the tourney. Hope you had!

Fuzzyness: Thanks for bringing the recording setup and commentating on the livestream! Hope you had fun

Shriek: Funny man. You cant talk without smiling ^^ Nice falcon man

Doraki: Even though it was 2-0 in our pool match, i felt like it was really close. Your really good at the matchup!

Ice: Congratz getting 2nd and sending mango`s to losers in the Grand Finals! Our set was maddddddddd close and hype

Timi and Kiwi: Sorry if i spelled the names wrong. You guys are a beast team. Very good teamwork. Was fun playing against you guys.

Qlex: Im happy people still play ganon. And a good ganon too! Falcon-ganon is not Fair in my opinion. I liked talking to you man, such a chill guy

jjjjjjjjjjjjjin: Speedrun boss! Stop snoring to keep me up at night and we might be friends haha

Over: You got the best groundgame as a sheik in the world in my opinion. Sorry for staring you down during the downtrows. You were too on point with those so this was my solution

Rocky: Thanks for the housing man, again. Thank your parents for me for the hospitality and dinner. And say hi to your awesome dogs for me. Too badd you couldnt enter singles. A great falcon was missed!

Now im going to take a shower at home and sleep for a bunch of hours. Im probly forgetting a lot of people, my badd.

Hope to see a B.E.A.S.T 4!

Doei kankerlijers,

Jeapie

Shloub

Smash Rookie
That was great, thanks for everything.

The tournament was top and the housing was godlike.

michael_li

Smash Ace
Shoutout to the one european smasher's mom who gave me nasty blowjob in the washroom during grand finals. Let her know i didnt mean to **** in her eyes

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to Shloka for being awesome and C.Love for playing lots of fun friendlies.

Shoutout till Bose som numera vet vad en periskophäst är för något.

/Isa

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Aight, here are the results (except P:M, I don't have them yet) :

Singles

Mango
Ice
Overtriforce
Zgetto
Jeapie
Baxon
Android
Dev
Faab
Paju
Fuzzyness
Scar
porc
ZetTroxX
Adam
Thomas
DJ Black
Tonberry
Yomi
Willy
Doraki
Timi
Däumling
Mayhem
Acherontic
Ministry
Qlex
Eagle
Usleon
VJ
MasterKai
Jon_Ass
NamiNami
kiw1
FlikkFlakk
King Funk
AvengerAngel
Aniolas
bËst
Ying
Jimmy
Niño
Jadde
NMW
Bose
MikeHaggar
Radde
Isa
C.Love
popopopo
Joanna Dark
Novi
Osxcar
Poega
Seya
1337man_dan
Askelink
Tlzk
RPG
Fays
Viper
Bæra
Jerk
Jinzo
Vicky
Slhoka
PelleQ
Smel
Sgt Five
Lolex
Kinect
Kikki
Raxo
Shloub
Kuja
Loota
Jack
Loket
Rkey
Barafona
Hara
Kaffei
Volvagia
Pluffball
lootic
Zalvador
Airrider
Tøsen
Dero

Doubles

Mango + Scar
Zgetto + Faab
Ice + Fuzzyness
Adam + Jeapie
IVP + Jadde
Timi + kiw1
Doraki + Qlex
Thomas + Acherontic
Paju + NamiNami
Baxon + Overtriforce
Calle W + Humpe
Android + Q
Dev + Radde
King Funk + Eagle
Rocky + Jerk
porc + Willy
Aniolas + Viper
MasterKai + RPG
Askelink + Mose
JD + Däumling
Tonberry + DJ Black
ZeTtroxX + Jon_Ass
Yomi + Usleon
AvengerAngel + Mayhem
Lolex + Slhoka
Zalvador + Baera
PelleQ + bËst
Osxcar + Nino
NMW + Novi
Fays + Jimmy
VJ + Kuja
Smel + Tosen
Seya + Shloub
Barafona + lootic
Isa + Volvagia
Loota + Cimo
Ministry + popopopo
Kaffie + Rkey
Loket + Vicky
Kagg + Bose
Poega + Jack
Sgt5 + 1337man_dan

Project M Singles
Armada
Mango
Faab
Fuzzyness

I'm to lazy to reformat everything, so for complete results (characters and pool results), check this article on the French melee website. We'll also add photos of the event during the next days (if you took some pictures and would want to display them there as well, feel free to contact me)

Anyway, it was a fantastic tournament. I'll write some shoutouts and stuff, but first, I need to get some sleep.

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Project M results should be
1.Armada
2.Mango
3. Faab
4. Fuzzy
5.Eagle
5.Yomi
7. Android
7.????
9. Bosen
9.??????
9.??????
9.??????

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
pool 15 mistake:

NamiNami 2-0'd me
i 2-1'd VJ instead

Jerk isnt listed in the result somehow (only at pool15 though, in the end result he is there)

michael_li

Smash Ace
wow thats a lot of project M

and project m is bad game too, i guess all those scrubs suck so bad at melee they play project m and to trick themself into thinking "they are legit"

LOLOL project m ****ty waste of time.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Good stuff Zgetto, Jeapie, Faab. And was the PM tourney seriously that small?

i guess all those scrubs suck so bad at melee they play project m and to trick themself into thinking "they are legit".
Take that Armada!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Good stuff Zgetto, Jeapie, Faab. And was the PM tourney seriously that small?
Nope. It's just that the tournament wasn't run on my computer, and I don't have the file with the results yet.

Also, I just wanted to share an interesting statistic of this event : 60% of the French players missed their flight going to the tournament. :teeth:
All of us ended up attending anyway, though.

Armada

Smash Lord
Still very tired after this tournament :p

It was so fun to see everyone again and I hoped all of you had a good time here at B.E.A.S.T!
I know it was some misstakes by me/Lolex but for the next time we will improve even more as TOs.

Lolex: Gretat job as usuall!
You already know some things we will change for next Beast. Take care and see you soon man =)

Shloka/Kingfunk: Thanks A LOT for helping out during the tournament. You guys saw it was tons of things to take care of and you used you own free time just to help ous out. People like you makes it even easier to stay motivated for holding a new Beast!

Android: Im proud of you!
Finally it felt like you could preform more close to your real level. You already know who I wanna see as the next world champ ;)

Ice: So much improvement in the last 6 weeks so you almost makes me scared ;)
Great job in singles! Next time go for taking the second set too.

Mango: What do you think about Pit/Peach ;)
Nah really cool that you came by afterall. I expect you to do better on Beerfest next time dude :p

Scar: Really cool that you came by too!
Really good job in teams not dropping a single game (if Im not misstaken). Sorry for not playing any friendlis. I was so busy most of the time so I guess I forgot it. At least you could see me vs Mango ;)

Faab: Coolest person in the entire smash community!
Really fun that you decided to came by man. Always so much funny stuff happening when you are around. Have to travel to Holland at some point and then we+ the other dutchies will have a lot of fun =)

Zgetto: Great to see you too man!
Good job in the tournaments even if I think you would like to at least place a bit higher in singles especially based on the HF-lan results. However you are a good player and really fun to watch playing.

Adam: So awesome that you are back to traveling again dude!
Great to see you again too. Sorry for not being able to hang out more. But playing pool/table tennis was kinda fun =)

Jeapie: The real peoples champ!
Damn man you were WAY better then I expected you to be. I remember your skills from Beast1 but you had a long break inbetween so I did not expect you to beat Ice/ making it so close vs Over.

I think the crowd spook for it that they really wanna see you around much more. Great talk during the last night too. Then I finally had some time to hang out a bit more and it was fun talking to you + others.

Over: So close man!
Overall you played very good. I know you are very dissapointed since you wanted to win. You have a extremly big heart for this game and I can see it so clearly cause it reminds me of myself when I used to compete.

As a competitor you win some and you lose some. Try to use your third place as a tool to improve even more!
You did MUCH better vs Mango this time then you have done before. So keep traveling a lot my friend and continue your road to your final goal =)

Everyone that came by deserve a shoutout but that would take so long.
I think everyone that attended know how much I love this community. Thanks to all of you for being awesome and see you all at B.E.A.S.T 4 (Yes it will happen for sure).

Jemayel

Smash Rookie
S/o to everyone !
special s/o to Aniolas for taking us clubbing
Thnx Adam and Lolex for hosting and see you guys next time
Usleon, I want that rematch!!!

pools round 2 .. I didnt play jon_ass at all? maybe I've could've made bracket,
but mehhh was still an awsome tourney!

-Jimmy

P.s. I still want to kill you Scar :)

Armada

Smash Lord
Europe is not as free as America think ;)

Nah he lost vs Over (3-1) and Dev (3-1).
Dev is a Swedish Fox main (would say he is somewhere around 4-7 in Sweden if we include me/Leffen too).

But he moved to a way better area recently so I would not be surprised if he starts beating even better people soon =)

Airrider

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to B.E.A.S.T 3 because it was beast! Such a great tourney. Loved it. Thank you TO´s. I hope that there will be a BEAST 4 next year!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Do we know whose computer the Project M tournament was run on? Full results & payouts would be awesome =)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Had a great time, thanks to you guys for being so hospitable. Mr. Haggar, missed doing commentary with you, but next time.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I had an amazing time. Probably the best BEAST so far for me, even if I'm a little disappointed with my bracket performance. I surprised myself a lot though and I had some really close game with good players, so I'm happy. Doesn't matter; talked to lots of amazing people and had a lot of fun.

Lolex and the other TOs: Thank you so much for hosting another fantastic event! I cannot imagine what it's like to host such a big tourney, but I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I'm glad to hear there'll be a BEAST4.

Fuzzyness: You're really fun to play friendlies with Also, you're really, really good at giving gameplay tips while we're playing. Fantastic job on the stream, and thanks for everything. Sorry about the air bed, that 3rd night seriously sucked.

Ministry: I like how we totally predicted we'd be in 1st round pools together, haha. We played some good sets, though. Great friendlies too, and you're just really nice to talk to. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Europe trip.

NMW: I had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you on the first day, good games. You were also really fun to hang out with. Sorry you didn't make it to bracket, I knew you were more than a little salty about that, haha.

Baxon: GGs in pools. I'll definitely beat you next time if you allow me to go to FD twice again.

Faab: Man, we had some of the closest games in the tourney, I think. Good games. Also, you're hilarious to be around. It seems we're forever destined to meet in bracket, so I'll be seeing you in the bracket at BEAST4.

Zgetto: I honestly didn't expect to take a game from you. Those were some really good pools matches, though. GGs.

Thomas: Good job on getting 1st seed in the 2nd round pool, even if it meant I had to be bumped down from 3rd seed to 4th seed. Sucks when I only lost to two people. I'd suggest you work a bit on not getting grabbed as much vs. Dr. Mario, that seemed to be the deciding factor in our set.

Zetroxx (I hope I'm spelling that right): I hope you weren't bothered by my salt. Like I said to you afterwards, it was a very good game. You played Falco a bit different from what I'm used to.

Isa: How do I play the Dr. Mario mirror?!

Fays: My man. You're really good at Danish. Also, you improved a ton. Thanks for making the bus ride a ton more fun.

Austrians on the bus ride: I hope you got to see a bit of Denmark. I think I only played friendlies with one of you, but it was a lot of fun. Good games.

Aayla (I forgot the tag you used at the tourney, I think this is your smashboards nick): I really think your project of taking pictures of all the smashers is really cool and ambitious. I'm glad I could add to it! Also, it was fun playing against your Mario!

Jeapie: We didn't play nor talk, which I totally regret after seeing your amazing performance in bracket. God damn. Keep doing what you're doing.

OverTriforce: I really enjoyed the friendlies with you Saturday. You're an edgeguarding machine, but I'm glad I was able to take a few games. You were super on point in bracket. Good games.

Ice: We definitely need to play friendlies next time. You were so ridiculously on point in your first set against Mango, I can't remember the last time I was this impressed by someone. Keep it up!

Yomi: I don't think we played. We really should, next time. I watched a bunch of your matches and I remember wanting to play you. Kudos for getting 5th like me in PM.

Also, a special shout out to everyone for being so nice against the 13-year-old Danish kid (Kinect/The Kid) we brought with us. I was initially a bit worried about bringing someone so young, but he really wanted to go. Everyone was super nice to him, though, which is awesome.

EDIT: Also, ****ing Falco

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, thanks for an awesome tournament. I had such a great time and feel like I made some big improvements in my play. I can't wait for BEAST4 and will definitely attend. I tried to play everyone who was there, and I did a pretty good job, but definitely missed a few. Here are my shoutouts, sorry if I forgot you, there were a lot of people -.-
See you all next year -- NMW

Doraki: Good games. I'm glad we got so many friendlies in. After my first few games against you at HF lan, I had a goal to not get ***** by you, and I was really happy that at this tournament I was able to win a few. You are really interesting to play against, and it's hard to tell if I'm playing better or just more used to your style

Mike Haggar: It was awesome meeting the legend himself. Thanks for housing us, and please keep commentating, it's ****ing great, overhyped or not.

Rocky: I was hoping to see some awesome matches from you in singles, too bad that didn't happen =[. I enjoyed our games and look forward to playing against at BEAST4.

Jeapie: Sorry to say, but I had never heard of you before. Then seeing you play was really inspiring. I've never seen a falcon that looks so smooth and clean. I will practice hard to someday get to that point, and I'm practicing some new techniques. I hope you play more melee in the future, as I didn't know Europe had any falcons at this level. I'm a huge fan after that series against Ice and was super sad when you lost to Over, because you vs Mango in Falcon dittos would have been the most hype set ever for me since you are both such crowd pleasers.

Jimmy: I can't really tell if you were playing the way you were against me because that's how you play or because it was funny to see me whining about it. Our games were pretty funny, and I hope to see you at the French tournament next month.

The rest of the Dutch: I didn't play you guys much this tournament. You guys don't seem to play much in general, but I hope to play you in the future and to get good enough to have good friendlies.

King Funk: I'm really sad I didn't at least take you to game3 in our pools. I don't remember exactly how the game went, but I really thought I was gonna win the second one. Beating you next time will be a goal for me!

Eagle: I didn't know there was a good European doc. I got a little tired of playing you, but it was mainly me being annoyed with myself for not knowing the matchup. I think Falcon has a significant advantage, so I was pretty sad for not winning more of our games.

Baxon: You seem like the homie of the European scene. Hopefully we can smoke and play more next tournament, because we still only played 3-4 games (I won one though!)

Porc: I didn't know you were so good. Let's play more next time

Useleon: It's pretty hilarious that you didn't notice the average playstyle until I pointed it out. It almost makes me feel like I ruined smash for you. You have a legit style and I will do better against you in the future. I would love to team with you in the future.

Yomi/Semi: I'm glad I got to travel with you guys for the first leg of the trip. Being alone and getting to that tournament woulda sucked. I didn't play too much against either of you, but I hope you keep playing, as German needs more smashers to represent it.

Armada: Thanks for showing us all those games against Mango. They were among the most hype games of the tournament.

Lolex: I don't think I really talked to you or introduced myself, but thanks for running such a great tournament. Coming to BEAST has definitely been the most fun thing I've done since moving to Europe.

Scar/Mango: Thanks for coming out. It definitely made the tournament much more hype for me. I can't wait to watch your doubles games again. Both WF and GF were so ****ing awesome. Scar, sorry you didn't do better in singles. It seems like you weren't quite prepared for the play style here. I hope to see you both next time I'm in Cali.

Ice: Your play is a bit inspiring. I enjoy your meticulous and technical style. I will train hard to get fast and precise like you.

Nami: Our friendlies were the most fun games of the tournament for me. I can't wait to watch them on youtube and analyze them. Sorry our MM didn't happen, but I was not playing well by the time singles bracket was going anyway. I think you can be a top European player if you play a little smarter. You have a really awesome aggressive style, but sometimes your aggression was a bit reckless. I would love to team next year.

Avenger Angel: You are pretty good. I liked our friendlies. You are quiet but seem real cool. Sorry you played so badly in tournament, I would have enjoyed a closer set. Your laser game is really good.

Swedish doc player (sorry I forgot your name >.<): Talking about DOTA was really interesting. I haven't been part of the competitive scene in a long time, so I haven't had any intelligent discussion about the meta in forever. I hope you keep playing smash. It's a real challenging game, but it can be so rewarding. Playing Doc will be a tough road though

mayhem

Smash Cadet
Yea it was great tournament again! I have been in every BEAST tournament and every tourney has been great organising wise. First I want to thank everyone for being understanding and helpful, especially MikeHaggar and C thank you very much :)

It was quite hard to concentrate on playing melee at this tournament, but I am not totally disappointed with my placement. I will probably have a break with OoS tournaments for a while. Hopefully BEAST 4 won't be so soon that I will have motivation to attend that :p

Shouts:

Lolex/Armada: Once again great tourney, thank you for that and also for being understanding as TO's :) Was great to see you play with mango once more Armada, crazy stuff :p

Ice: You did it! :) I was rooting for you and you played extremely well and was so on point during the first set of GF's. The most fun I had during the tournament was playing friendlies with you. You are a great player to train against because you find habits and flaws in playstyle and edgeguarding so fast, too bad you live in Germany :p That was very nice when you pointed out bad stuff and said what would have been better. I learned a lot from our matches, hopefully I will find motivation and time to adjust my playstyle and get rid off bad habits :) Looking forward to see you again, come to Finland with Usleon sometime? :)

Jeapie: WTF your cf is crazy! :D

Usleon: Once again was nice to see you! :) I was watching your pool matches and I think you played way better than when we were playing friendlies. Hopefully we will see you in Finland again and you have to make other germans come with you :p

Avengerangel: Thank you for teaming and was nice to team with you :) I think we would have had chance to place a lot higher but it is hard to team when we have never teamed before :S We had good matches, too bad the deciding matches were lost because of suicides, but well that happens sometimes :)

Baxon: Close first match, too bad that I had a SD :/ Your falco is so wierd, at times I was feeling like I had total control of the match and that I could do almost anything, but then you attacked from very wierd angles that I was not prepared to guard at all. I have to watch your matches because I think your playstyle is quite unique. Good **** taking match off mango :)

Fuzzy: I think I did ok vs you otherwise but you totally ***** me in marth dittos :D I am usually quite good at those, but I couldn't get anything going against you.

Dev: You just played way more on point than I was during our bracket set. I landed so many grabs on FD with marth that I should have won that, but I just screwed all of the chaingrabs :( Good job beating scar! Next time I will get you :)

Randomness: Was great to see you again! Too bad you didn't make it from your pool I think it was the closest one from all of the pools and you lost like 3 sets 1-2 :/

Yomi: You played very well in our pool set. Your sheik is quite wierd, you jump a lot and I wasn't used to that from sheiks so that took me off guard. Have to play you in friendlies next time we meet :)

Everyone else: Was great to play/talk with everyone, looking forward to meet everyone at the next BEAST! :)

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going through every person I chatted / played on the tournament (mostly chatted) but overally I want to give my greatests appreciations for the TO's. Tournament was amazing and I had a lot of fun, even thought the priorities got turned over during weekend. Playing new people absorbing experience would have been awesome, but I think everyone there knows why playing Melee wasn't so hyped for finns as it could have been.

Thanks for everyone being so supporting and understanding. Expecially C ans Haggar. Your support meant a lot!

So not going to say much about games. Got good time with everyone during our sets and Over being the only one I simply didn't stand a chance. Maybe I would have done better, if I would have been able to concentrate better, but it just wasn't possible, you never know. Looking forward for BEAST 4 and I'm happy that there most likely is going to be one!

Meeting people and having a great journey with all the pros and cons was itself a reason to come. Thanks for eveyone and I hope our American fellows will come to Europe more often!

Special thanks to Randomness for helping us to even make it to tournament! Much appreciated!

For my last words: I... HATE.... ZELDA. Never thought I would say that sentence out loud....

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Pretty awesome tournament. Will do shoutouts and stuff later.

Thanks to everyone!

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Swedish doc player (sorry I forgot your name >.<): Talking about DOTA was really interesting. I haven't been part of the competitive scene in a long time, so I haven't had any intelligent discussion about the meta in forever. I hope you keep playing smash. It's a real challenging game, but it can be so rewarding. Playing Doc will be a tough road though
There were three Swedish Doc players attending BEAST 3 - me (Isa), Viper and Poega. I don't remember talking to any foreigner about DotA except Faab, but on the other hand, I don't think Viper or Poega plays DotA.

If the Doc player in question had glasses, it was me. =p

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
Jerk isnt listed in the result somehow (only at pool15 though, in the end result he is there)
Yeah... Why am I not listed? It's possible they forgot my score due to the three-way tie in our pool.

Anyways I got 4th in pool 15 with score 3-2 (7-4)

My scores:

NamiNami 2-0
Kiw1 1-2
VJ 0-2
Rkey 2-0
Tösen 2-0

NamiNami lost 0-2 vs Rkey making his score 7-4.

I'm pretty sure VJ 2-0'd Rkey or he wouldn't be tied with me and NamiNami at 7-4.

Top Bottom