• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Azen is awesome

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Broodwarmasterr (11:48:16 PM): LOL.
Broodwarmasterr (11:48:19 PM): I just figured out how to crawl.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:37 PM): omg
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:39 PM): azen online as lucario
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:41 PM): was crawling around
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:45 PM): as i did my DDD duck
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:52 PM): waiting for him to camp and charge his shadow ball
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:55 PM): i was like
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:57 PM): this is gay
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:55:59 PM): charge it up
Broodwarmasterr (11:55:59 PM): LOL
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:00 PM): ill sit here and duck
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:04 PM): then azen stopped
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:07 PM): and crawled toward me
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:08 PM): and back
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:09 PM): LMFAO
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:14 PM): it was SO FUNNY LOL
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:56:33 PM): i love azen
Broodwarmasterr (11:56:49 PM): lol
Broodwarmasterr (11:56:56 PM): Nothing was funnier than when.
Broodwarmasterr (11:57:06 PM): I killed him with fair to nair at like 150. and immediate;y after he respawns.
Broodwarmasterr (11:57:14 PM): He does a tuant that says "THAT WAS MIRACULOUS!"
Broodwarmasterr (11:57:16 PM): LOL.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:18 PM): LMFAO
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:19 PM): ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Broodwarmasterr (11:57:21 PM): I WAS LUAGHIN SO HARD.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:22 PM): ROFDSKJFGSDJKFJKSDKJLGDSKRJDSFJLGKJDFJKGHDFJKGJKDFJKG
Broodwarmasterr (11:57:22 PM): LOOOOL.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:24 PM): OMFG
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:26 PM): OMFGGGGGGGGG
Broodwarmasterr (11:57:27 PM): LOOOOOL.
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:29 PM): dude
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:32 PM): i have to post this on smashboards
OOVideoGameGodOO (11:57:34 PM): LOL

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Anyone who uses "gay" as a negative term is childish. Come to think of it, the whole conversation seemed chilish...
Stop being a ***. It's not meant to offend gay people. Words can have multiple meanings (omg no way! lol).

M2K, post some vids of Azen. You said he was good with Ike in your other topic. Let's see some vids.

Eggm

Smash Hero
It was me azen and some gamefaqs guy in a 3 way FFA and i death comboed one of them and they respawned and said that, i'm pretty sure it was azen, all i remember is laughing so hard i cried.

And by death combo i mean like a 2 hit combo that KO'ed them since they were already ta high %, brawl doesn't exaclty have"death combos" LOL.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
Stop being a ***. It's not meant to offend gay people. Words can have multiple meanings (omg no way! lol).

M2K, post some vids of Azen. You said he was good with Ike in your other topic. Let's see some vids.
.....You're awesome. I hate those guys who like to be "The Hero."

EG Blindman had to basically say "Gay is a very offensive term with one meaning. I just stood up for the entire gay community by saying that. Give me a medal."

It's people like that who need to cease to exist. They aren't helping the world. They're just annoying the real heroes.

AND Azen is awsome XP

PwnyRide

Smash Ace

I find it funny how NOBODY implied that it offended gay people. You just dug yourself a hole there.

I also found the conversation really stupid.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King, I know you're a "pro" smash player and all, but I don't think that anyone cares about this, and anyone that acts like they do is just sucking up. :p

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and, Mew2King, I know you're a "pro" smash player and all, but I don't think that anyone cares about this, and anyone that acts like they do is just sucking up. :p
Yea.. If anyone else posted their IM conversation (Besides one I saw that contained a good deal of brawl info) they would probably get shut down :O

It's not a bad story though just something you don't make a topic about on smashboards =/

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Holy **** at the people in politically-correct freak mode. Chill out people. It's fine if you don't want your children or significant other saying certain words, but if you can't deal with a harmless "gay" or two on an internet forum then get off the god**** internet.

Also I approve of this thread.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
Azen is indeed awsome and everything but...

Is anyone else getting the strange vibe that this thread has a underlined purpose of mocking Brawl?

Ehh, probably just me reading into something that isn't even there...

I mean, I thought, M2 hated Brawl. Did he have a change of heart?

2 cents on the "gay" thing:
One words can have two meanings. You shouldn't be so touchy. Why get so upset over something so stupid?
If that's the case, I should throw a fit when ever I turn my radio on a rap channel.
It's just not worth it...

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Is anyone else getting the strange vibe that this thread has a underlined purpose of mocking Brawl?

Ehh, probably just me reading into something that isn't even there...

I mean, I thought, M2 hated Brawl. Did he have a change of heart?

2 cents on the "gay" thing:
One words can have two meanings. You shouldn't be so touchy. Why get so upset over something so stupid?
If that's the case, I should throw a fit when ever I turn my radio on a rap channel.
It's just not worth it...
Too true, i thought the topic was odd when m2k was posting it.

Also, 'Gay' has three meanings now. The original 'happy' definition, the 'homosexual' definition and the 'lame' (and un-official) definition. Af course nobody uses the 'happy' definition for it anymore. Just putting it out there :)

peachori

Smash Journeyman
there's not much more to this thread other than he thought it was funny and decided to share it
this is smashboards, not the official brawl conference room.

i wonder how many people are going to jack that taunt now
azen with the first brawl meme?

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
I find it funny how NOBODY implied that it offended gay people. You just dug yourself a hole there.

I also found the conversation really stupid.
I find it funny how you can't read into what people are saying and need them to spell it out for you before coming to a conclusion.

Why else would he think people who use "gay" as a negative term are childish if not because he thinks it's offensive to homosexuals?

Common sense, my friend. Use it.

EDIT: Also...hole? Please. What the **** do I have to be afraid of on a ****ing forum?

PS - To those of you that are calling Blindman "gay" because he's trying to make a point, I don't really understand your logic. Using gay in that negative context IS childish, and frankly it's offensive to many people. If nobody stands up to it's usage like that, it's never going to end, and it will only get worse.
I have two gay friends. None of them give a **** if anyone says something's gay. Other gay people I've known don't care either. The only people that do care are PC freaks who aren't even affected by the word itself.

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
So, I suppose you'd use the "N" word the same way? If you said "That's 'black'" and people knew you meant something negative, it'd actually be seen as racist. It's not meant to, but it does, get out of your bubble.

Anyone who gets offended by the word and assumes one is using out of context is just as childish.
It's not at all out of context, it's referring to the word "gay," which refers to homosexuals, as a replacement for dumb, stupid, etc. all to make a negativew point.

That's gay.

Also, what is the point of this thread?
And that was mature? <_<

you're so gay.
And you're so witty. And what if I were, wouldn't it be the worst thing in the world?

I wonder when people will come out of their little world and realize that.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I find it funny how you can't read into what people are saying and need them to spell it out for you before coming to a conclusion.

Why else would he think people who use "gay" as a negative term are childish if not because he thinks it's offensive to homosexuals?

Common sense, my friend. Use it.
Lol, you have no idea. It's cute.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
I should point out firstly that i couldnt care less about the fact that 'gay' was used, it only makes people who use it in the wrong context look like *****.

Secondly, NOBODY uses gay in the 'other' context, in this case meaning 'happy' (this is according to a really neat thing called a dictionary), so putting forth that argument makes you look very, very ignorant.
I really don't have any motivation to discuss something so trivial, especially since it's off topic (not like this topic is particularly good anyway).

But, since you quoted me and labeled me as ignorant...

My mistake, I said two meanings, obviously I should have said it can have more then two.
As for the dictionary, that’s great, thanks for reintroducing me to it.

However, these’s a thing called slang.

Slang

1.very informal usage in vocabulary and idiom that is characteristically more metaphorical, playful, elliptical, vivid, and ephemeral than ordinary language, as Hit the road

(See, I used the dictionary on the internet for that one, proud of me?)

Notice Informal and playful.

You see, when someone uses the word gay, they don’t have to be talking about happiness or homosexuals, they could be using slang.

To me, when I say gay, I mean anything that I might just be displeased with.
Does this mean I think homosexuals are displeasing? (… wow, that sounds weird but, you get the point)
Depends, is everything that’s “cool” cold? NO, and that’s the point.

Just cause it’s the same word doesn’t mean they have to relate to each other, especially in terms of slang.

Call me ignorant all you want, I’ll continue to use the word gay how I use it as slang.

Even, if a gay person is right in front of me, I’ll still use the word as a slang term because I know I’m not using it as a derogatory manner so they shouldn’t fell so **** touchy.

This is stupid, I shouldn’t have to explain myself to over sensitive people.

Top Bottom