• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Tourney 1v1's Featuring: Forward, BloodOfTheFallen, B-Will, Butters, Hanki, Shiv..

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Nice Y Link Hanki! While I disagreed with some of your choices in aerials and such you seem to play very slick(yet reckless imo). That little platform hopping technique for bomb spam interests me though. I might borrow that. =P

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if both of you agree that it's not Omar, then I'm not going to argue. Lol. I'll change the names right away.

Oh, and yea I'll have that last finals match released pretty soon too. It was cut short it you recall, and I have something in mind for it... :)

EDIT: Oh snap! You know what? It's probably Butters Vs Forward, not shiv! Butters, do you remember that match?

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Nice Y Link Hanki! While I disagreed with some of your choices in aerials and such you seem to play very slick(yet reckless imo). That little platform hopping technique for bomb spam interests me though. I might borrow that. =P
Thanks! Yeah I need to work on not attacking so much because I just get block-grabbed >=(

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I love that Y Link. He even uses blue like me, except I don't know how to play Y Link. *watches more vids* *will post again or edit when done*

Top Bottom