• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Az Tourney 1v1's Featuring: Forward, BloodOfTheFallen, B-Will, Butters, Hanki, Shiv..

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here are all the tournament matches recorded from GAzT:

Btw, YouTube takes forever to process videos apparently. But they'll all be ready any time now.

Also, Omar = BloodOfTheFallen. In case you didn't know...

(Finals)
Omar (Shiek) Vs Forward (Falco) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Omar (Sheik) Vs Forward (Falco) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube
Omar (Sheik) Vs Forward (Falco) Rd 3: (Was cut short, needs editing...)

Forward (CaptFalcon) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Forward (CaptFalcon) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube
Forward (CaptFalcon) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 3: Google Video -- YouTube

Butters (Fox) Vs Forward (Shiek) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Butters (Fox) Vs Forward (Shiek) Rd2: Google Video -- YouTube (Audio is fixed.)

(Semifinals)
Butters (Fox) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Butters (Fox) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube

Hanki (YLink) Vs James (Shiek) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Hanki (YLink) Vs James (Shiek) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube

B-Will (Falco) Vs Light (Peach)
B-Will (Falco) Vs Omar (Shiek)
Both are good sets. Particularly versus Light. Go ahead and drop a line to B-Will with your thoughts and critiques of his game. (He's a mod, so it's cool to suck up ;))

Dark (Shiek) Vs Shiv (Fox) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube (Good match)
Dark (Shiek) Vs Shiv (Fox) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube
Dark (Shiek) Vs Shiv (Fox) Rd 3: Google Video -- YouTube

Dark (CaptFalcon) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Dark (CaptFalcon) Vs Omar (Shiek) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube

Butters (Fox) Vs NewRocker (Orange Fox) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Butters (Fox) Vs NewRocker (Orange Fox) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube

Hanki (YLink) Vs Shiv (Fox) Rd 1: Google Video -- YouTube
Hanki (Green Fox) Vs Shiv (Blue Fox) Rd 2: Google Video -- YouTube
Hanki (Green Fox) Vs Shiv (Blue Fox) Rd 3: Google Video -- YouTube

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
No way. You got 3rd, and there was some heavy competition, man. But don't worry, I have some better videos of you coming up shortly. :)

Bear 000

Smash Rookie
Moar Butters!

I'm not very good at the game, so I can't really say much, just that I thought Butters was jumpy while Omar was stalling on the ledge and sometimes got punished for it with a fair. Good stuff though.

Good work to Shane (Hanki) as well, Y.Link = too cool.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah go to my thread and rate me lol.

But anyways, this is good stuff altF4. Great work with all these, it's good to get AZ's name out there. It will be to see you all again at AZone; also, to play sizzle and max for the first time lol.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, seriously. Shiv did so well. You can see he plays a very technical game, but then he goes and makes a mistake that costs him the match. It's hard to win matches when you're killing yourself at low damages. If he could get more consistent, he could be scary!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah go to my thread and rate me lol.

But anyways, this is good stuff altF4. Great work with all these, it's good to get AZ's name out there. It will be to see you all again at AZone; also, to play sizzle and max for the first time lol.
WHOO!

I just saw some of your videos and I almost **** myself, I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY YOU!

(and get four stocked)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
UPDATE! Just about everything is up now. The YouTube versions of the matches are already uploaded, but still "Processing". Whenever they finish, I'll post the links.

Enjoy!

Gelton

Smash Apprentice
hanaki vs shiv fight was nice. Han came back hard in the 2nd match with an aggressive fox, but looks like shiv counterpicked (?) rainbow cruise at the end which kind of threw hanaki off. Good stuff. Both really nice foxes

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
hanaki vs shiv fight was nice. Han came back hard in the 2nd match with an aggressive fox, but looks like shiv counterpicked (?) rainbow cruise at the end which kind of threw hanaki off. Good stuff. Both really nice foxes
There weren't any counterpicks at the tourney it was all random, which was weird because rainbow cruise was on random and thats what we got. I never play that level but I'm pretty sure shiv doesn't either because he sighed when we got it. No complaints from me

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea all the matches were randomly picked. But you could strike a stage if you wanted. He didn't have to play there. That was a really close set though. Your matches are always so fun to watch Hanki. :)

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Yea all the matches were randomly picked. But you could strike a stage if you wanted. He didn't have to play there. That was a really close set though. Your matches are always so fun to watch Hanki. :)
That can be good and bad though =(

EDIT:: Thanks alot altf4 for putting these vids up, I've never really got to watch myself play before and it's really cool, get to learn from my mistakes. So thanks for putting all these vids up! <3

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey thx Truegamer, yeah i didnt think i did too great with my shiek from memory, but from the vid i saw it seemed i did a little bit better then i thought :)

forward

Smash Champion
Hey AltF4 I was thinking for the title of the thread you should put me and Omar's name in the title so that way people who are just browsing can easily see what players are in here.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
You guys put these matches up? o_o

Lol I don't even wanna' look. x.x

No johns but I was really disappointed with how I played that day. Ugh. The one time people actually record me playing and they get THESE. I have like no matches on the internet-well until now I guess. Horrid. =/

I guess I'll check 'em out anyways.

Either way I'm looking forward to Sean's tourney next weekend.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You hear that, forward? IN THE WORLD.

It's official--I'm naming my first-born child after you.

BTW: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you sure Forward? Cuz the bracket doesn't show you playing shiv... and Omar plays Shiv right at the point in the tape where those matches were... But if you say so.

Happy New Year!

Top Bottom