• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awakening the Voice - Tiki for DLC! *Go to sleep...and wait... *

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for your input, and for contributing to the thread's reply count!

Incidentally, I ain't a boy~ ;3
:chuckle:

Glad I'm not the one who needs to keep alive this topic! This hater does a good deed!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
If you keep fighting, Naga punish you! You know that she will protect Tiki - her daughter - whatever happens - even to you!

I wonder if every "Tiki supporter" of this topic did vote on Tiki on the Ballot.

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
You can support a character for fun, y'know?[/quote]
Made a post about tupac being in smash..... got locked :(
#tupac4smash

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Enjoy a lot of fun with this fake rosters that anyone can make. You made it yourself!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Remember people, the Ballot isn't a popularity contest. While popularity is certainly a factor to look at the character, it's those characters whose ideas/gimmicks light up the idea bulb in Sakurai's head.
Read this and keep in mind, xDizzy!

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but looks like your character is not even in the top 20:sadeyes:
Micaiah appears in the Top 24/25 too good for a "undeserved" character... And shares the place with Viridi (Kid Icarus).

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah is less popular than Tiki, Anna, Hector and Tharja in the poll of BluePikmin11:
New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.

Troykv

Smash Master
Micaiah is less popular than Tiki, Anna, Hector and Tharja in the poll of BluePikmin11:
I expected with Anna, she has the biggest FE thread in Smash Boards... Tharja is a weird one but probably has some specific website support (Awakening fans), this also applies with Tiki.

Hector is the weirdest of them, lacks the Awakening Support... Who knows.

Something important... They like the Character (Tharja is sex appeal personified)... But they are actually support him/her?

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I expected with Anna, she has the biggest FE thread in Smash Boards... Tharja is a weird one but probably has some specific website support (Awakening fans), this also applies with Tiki.

Hector is the weirdest of them, lacks the Awakening Support... Who knows.

Something important... They like the Character (Tharja is sex appeal personified)... But they are actually support him/her?
The Micaiah-topic has only 11 pages. That is the same or even less than the Anna-topic.

Moreover, this topic will soon overtake the Micaiah-topic.

Troykv

Smash Master
The Micaiah-topic has only 11 pages. That is the same or even less than the Anna-topic.

Moreover, this topic will soon overtake the Micaiah-topic.
The Anna-topic has 47 Pages... and is probably the only one that doesn't have "The most active member"'s double posts (In fact... If a post in Micaiah's Thread like you some days, the Micaiah thread would have 1-3 pages more xDU)

The last thing sound like a invitation to don't post here again xD *disappers*

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone can say that Source Gaming has made this pie chart, while you yourself have made that.

New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.
This poll is reliable and proves that there are 1500 people have voted on it. 21% of people want Tiki in Smash. 60% want King K Rool.

Nah

Smash Champion
I forgot we had these kinds of threads on this site lol

I support.

Well, I'd prefer Nah but Tiki's my second choice

D

Deleted member

You are right,but I think Nah is older than Young Tiki and maybe bigger.
Nah is actually 16 or so in the canon of Awakening, young Tiki was already a few hundred years old by the time the events of FE1 took place.

Their build is relatively the same.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Ok. That's good, but then there must be a Young Tiki skin. And I bet Sakurai will choose Tiki's modern look.

PreedReve

Smash Journeyman
You can add me to the support list, Tiki was one of the first characters I made a ballot for.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Nah is actually 16 or so in the canon of Awakening, young Tiki was already a few hundred years old by the time the events of FE1 took place.

Their build is relatively the same.
Yeah, Nah grew up quickly.

Something to do with her human blood?

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
As I said before, it should be a blend of classic Tiki and Awakening Tiki. Classic Tiki is the most iconic one, after all.

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
As I said before, it should be a blend of classic Tiki and Awakening Tiki. Classic Tiki is the most iconic one, after all.
Why would they blend Tiki as she has recently gained another game?

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I think a blended design is the best idea. I'd love to see a teenage Tiki, sort of a mix between the refined taste of the classic design and a de-sexualised version of the newest design.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
As I mentioned in the post. Classic Tiki IS the most iconic/memorable version of her. Just like Roy's updated design, she'd be mostly Classic Tiki with cues from her Awakening look.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Ok. That may be a good idea.
I asked Smashified again to have Tiki in the Sm4sh-style. Have you ever done that?

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I'd like to see the Tiki from for Atlus game as well but we know very little about her role in the game at the moment.
Smashified? I already asked for Eliwood on both Youtube and twitter. You should ask for Tiki, too.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see the Tiki from for Atlus game as well but we know very little about her role in the game at the moment.
Smashified? I already asked for Eliwood on both Youtube and twitter. You should ask for Tiki, too.
I would rather have Tiki from the main series instead of the spinoff from Atlus.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Not liking the spin-off? Her Atlus design is pretty close to her classic design.

Last edited:
Top Bottom