• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awakening the Voice - Tiki for DLC! *Go to sleep...and wait... *

Kitsunebi

Smash Rookie
NNID
TenebrousFox
If Tiki does not appear in Smash 4 as DLC and still (reasonably) achieves good results in the Ballot, then the chances are she will appear in Smash 5. What do you think? Will Tiki be playable in Smash 5?
That's if we even get a Smash 5 - which, I'm sure will happen eventually... but it's much too soon to be thinking about Smash 5. Tiki might be less "relevant" than she is now by then.

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
That's if we even get a Smash 5 - which, I'm sure will happen eventually... but it's much too soon to be thinking about Smash 5. Tiki might be less "relevant" than she is now by then.
But...
Tiki is the main character from Fire Emblem series in Genei Ibun Roku #FE. Perhaps Tiki is also playable in the crossover.

She is more important than any female character in FE. She appeared in more games than Lyndis and Lucina. She is playable in more games than Anna. She is perhaps after Marth and Ike the most important character in the series.

Roy is perhaps your boy, but I find him a pretty useless character. He has not had a significant role in a recent game. The last and only game in which he appeared, was only released in Japan. He is also a clone of Marth. Lucina also, though that last much wasted potential moveset.

The offer Fire Emblem characters is poor. Swordsmen and clones ... The series is much more than that!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I'm just waiting to have adequate funding. Commissions aren't cheap, and neither is college life :p. If I want it done well, it'll likely cost me around $30 bucks (at least from the artists I'm looking at.)

Have you already chosen someone who can make the Tiki artwork?

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Honestly? I'll never understand why Tiki wasn't add to the game (well hopefully she will be). In regards to Fire Emblem she's just as important (if not more) than Marth. She appears in a decent amount of the games and she definitely has the potential for a unique move set (She's definitely more deserving than Roy). Definitely add me to the list.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
upload_2015-9-30_21-19-24.png

"Thank you to support me, Gimmick! So I could meet again Mar-Mar!"

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
The Tiki supporters who are listed below me, are all going to support them because of me. My bumps and PM's to Manakete fans have ensured that there were many new supporters.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
That would be freaking cool but we already have 5 fire emblem characters.....
And the Mario series technically has 16. "Amount" or reps mean nothing as long as they bring something new to the table.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
She should have definatly been part of smash cast over certain other characters by now

Anna too but she's only recently become more viable as a fighter

They will have a constant important appearance in the future games unlike the FE characters in Smash

so yeah I support her

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
She should have definatly been part of smash cast over certain other characters by now

Anna too but she's only recently become more viable as a fighter

They will have a constant important appearance in the future games unlike the FE characters in Smash

so yeah I support her
So we now have more than SIXTY supporters for Tiki! Captain Shwampy: have you already voted on Tiki on the ballot?

gByron

Smash Cadet
Tiki>>>anna to me. Im voting for her today as anna would bring nothing cool.
Ranulf has no chance but if only they bring a transformation gauge-ish mechanic for tiki. Its hard to make but here is another very unique character like ryu and little mac. Final smash as naga? She has importance in the series and style too

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Tiki>>>anna to me. Im voting for her today as anna would bring nothing cool.
Ranulf has no chance but if only they bring a transformation gauge-ish mechanic for tiki. Its hard to make but here is another very unique character like ryu and little mac. Final smash as naga? She has importance in the series and style too
Renaulf comes from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn? I do not know him, but I think that he is a unique character. He's just not as famous as Tiki / Panne / Nowi (Other transforming characters)

Last edited:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
You can also send letters by email to create a fighter of this character.. Here's some addresses:

- Nintendo of America: Contact Nintendo directly here. The site allows you to contact Nintendo through a support ticket process, however, there is a max character limit for what you want to write. Instead, I recommend contacting NoA via email through this support address: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com
- Namco Bandai: support@namcobandaigames.com (website, customer support)
- Intelligent Systems: webmaster@intsys.co.jp (website)

***Please remember to be polite and courteous when reaching out via social media. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a strong, loud impression, however, we should also make a good impression***

Other ways:

- Miiverse. There's a big Smash 4 community there, no?
- Online character polls. Vote for Roy every time you see a Smash DLC popularity poll, whether on this site or elsewhere. It's a good way to gauge interest in Roy in the West
- Call people. Nintendo of America: (425)-882-2040 and Namco Bandai: (408)-235-2000

gByron

Smash Cadet
Ranulf is one of laguz-who need to transform while battling- units from ike's games. He wasnt a sidekick like soren and eirika nor he didnt have his own chapters like lyn and micaiah but he was a very important character that was forced to use in many chapters. He was a close friend of ike and overall a very cool guy. Laguz transformation mechanic was more interrsting and fun that I thought the same for tiki. She might need to fight in human form then she could transform for a while. It can depend on the damage she does or just time.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Echoing what I said in the Anna thread:

I sent in my vote some time back.

Even if she doesn't get in now, we can try for next time!

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
You can also send letters by email to create a fighter of this character.. Here's some addresses:

- Nintendo of America: Contact Nintendo directly here. The site allows you to contact Nintendo through a support ticket process, however, there is a max character limit for what you want to write. Instead, I recommend contacting NoA via email through this support address: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com
- Namco Bandai: support@namcobandaigames.com (website, customer support)
- Intelligent Systems: webmaster@intsys.co.jp (website)

***Please remember to be polite and courteous when reaching out via social media. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a strong, loud impression, however, we should also make a good impression***

Other ways:

- Miiverse. There's a big Smash 4 community there, no?
- Online character polls. Vote for Roy every time you see a Smash DLC popularity poll, whether on this site or elsewhere. It's a good way to gauge interest in Roy in the West
- Call people. Nintendo of America: (425)-882-2040 and Namco Bandai: (408)-235-2000
Does anyone have sent a mail to Nintendo of America and / or Intelligent Systems and / or Namco Bandai to create a fighter from Tiki?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Am I the only one who finds Tiki's redesign in Genei Ibun Roku #FE freaking adorable? I can't wait to see what role she has in the game since Japan is lucky enough to have it in the holidays.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman

Am I the only one who finds Tiki's redesign in Genei Ibun Roku #FE freaking adorable? I can't wait to see what role she has in the game since Japan is lucky enough to have it in the holidays.
I buy the game. And Tiki is the only reason why i do that.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
I'm also not a fan of this game. Every superhero movie has about the same story. There are also too few elements of Fire Emblem can be found in the game.
I find Tiki cute in this picture:

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
lDUWMRf.jpg

Also Pikachu wants Tiki in Smash4!
You can find many photos of Tiki + Pikachu on the internet!

Top Bottom