• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm never playing MK dittos again. I beat GG222 with pikachu against mk earlier and I got frustrated and didn't know what to do. I'm forgetting saturday and we're never bringing it up again.
Now you know how I feel about crews last week.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm not a Diddy main either. I haven't been on the boards for a long time.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Rob comes to Lincoln sometimes, I assume he'll text you when he does and you could come and we could all play (^___________________________^) Also, Trent, 1) why do you never text me back 2) do you have open spaces in your car to kahoka? me and rob and gg were trying to figure out something

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Rob beat tyser so he comes back to melee.
It's hard for me to do this when he doesn't play against me. But Nick is actually serious about playing brawl again, and I think Tyser and Nick are better friends than Tyser and Rob, so his chances of showing up to Brawl increased. If I play him for more than 3 rounds every month I would advance faster. Hell, if I played anyone in Brawl for more than 1 time a week I'd improve (sorry Thug, you ask me to play every day, I know), but that's all this scene has to offer, so I...

I realized I can't get any better in Nebraska so it's over.
...have decided I'm picking up Melee as well, I've had a lot of fun playing melee with yalls and I don't think it's fair for me to suck, as JBM pointed out. I'll still plan on bringing Brawl most of the time and I'll work on getting you guys into it, even if it's just for lolcats.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Rob gonna take the melee spot that Tyser left behind and I'm going to be the new Quen without the johning.

resTy

Smash Champion
It's hard for me to do this when he doesn't play against me.
You never ask me to play games directly. You normally say "Hey, let's play games later" and I usually say okay but that doesn't mean I'm going to come looking for you to play games. I don't really need the practice so I'm not gonna put forth the effort to find people for no reason. Just sayin'.

Rob gonna take the melee spot that Tyser left behind and I'm going to be the new Quen without the johning.
Those are some big shoes to fill. Good luck dudes.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I am in no way shape or form taking Tyser's place, I play Sheik, remember? Also, I'm nowhere good enough and I have a while to go before I can even use the word "yet" in conjecture with the "good enough" portion of the sentence.

I basically only see you 1 time outside of a tournament every month, and I do hunt you down in those scenery, but at tournaments I should be playing the Iowa people at tournaments because I don't get to play them much. No one ever hosts here so it's everyone's fault, but I think games are going to happen more often in Omaha now. So no more excuses, unless, ya know, you get sick and can't go to Nebrascon.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have a car, but games in Omaha are happening again so Lincoln travel isn't as imperative. I think we might be having games tonight as well.

resTy

Smash Champion
Games at the con were amazing lol. I was drunk off my ass and was destroying kids and their tiny dreams.
Granted, nobody at the tourney was remotely mediocre except myself and Trent then the other Brawl players from Iowa dropped to get fu
cked up and go to the rave, which was EASILY the better thing to do.
I'm fuckin drunk off my shit right now and it's awesome. The con was epic. If you didn't go, you fucked up.
If you stayed in the game room the whole entire time, you are an idiot and wasted 30 dollars.
Why would you go to a place to play against scrubs?
That's so free. Have fun at the con you dummies.

resTy

Smash Champion
Word, but we have to not be at a Smash event.
I hate like being drunk with people I don't like aka Nebraska.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Apparently I missed some fun Tyser drunkenness. I got wrecked this morning in Blazblue.

MJG! Holy **** man at Dallas. Way to represent.

The next monthly is going to have to be in December. The 20th is too soon, and there's a bunch of other tourneys going on throughout November. I'm not sure what day would be best yet, so come at me.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There's talk of a local melee tournament so we could probably just throw brawl in as a side event at another location for this months monthly.

resTy

Smash Champion
No. Brawl and Melee shouldn't coexist for obvious reasons. You should know this.
Let Melee be Melee and Brawl be Brawl. Plus, David's house isn't suitable for kids, usually.
Not to mention, having Brawl at a Melee tournament is fucking pathetic.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
David would more than likely not host.

Im thinking of hosting a melee tourney but it always takes a bit of time so brawl on the side wouldn't work Rob. Sorry i'd like it to but we've tried it before and it took too much time.

Ive started playing brawl for fun so when u guys have a 5 dollar tourney holler and i'll come and give you my 5 dollars.

and wtf at 2 sonics in top 8 at Dallas.

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
By "David", I hope your not referencing to me. I'm in a college freshmen dorm and a tournament in a dorm would be difficult to pull off.

Guest_5718

Smash Rookie
By "David", I hope your not referencing to me. I'm in a college freshmen dorm and a tournament in a dorm would be difficult to pull off.
Yeah, we're basically homeless.

David, we should definitely practice inebriated more often.
**** Balanced Brawl, we have Super Smashed Bros!

Top Bottom