• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

THuGz

Smash Lord
game night as in omaha? i could see if lincoln kids want to go up. also, gg can you come to lincoln wednesday with rob?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can try to cause I really need to nerd at some brawl again and maybe play some TVC while I am at it cause I want to do good in BrainShock once it comes.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GameGenie, you should play me in TvC before any of the Iowa crew, they are all 50% better than I am so you know that after I beat the crap out of you.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I don't really think there's much of a point in continuing to run doubles since so few teams actually sign up. So, I'm thinking we should start with Melee or Brawl- next Saturday, and then do the other one after Brawl singles. Thoughts?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sure. We can just see if there's interest for doubles then. Brawl- is going to be updated so we should stop playing it now so we don't develop bad habits for the new release. So Melee?

Edit: LOL Long cat!

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Don't know how that has anything to do with developing bad habits. It's not like anyone punishes them around here anyways...

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker you should come down this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
This weekend is HD brosephliroth, so i don't think joker is come.
Actually the first HD was for Brawl and the 2nd one is for Melee o.0
But yeah I was actually thinking of talking to Greg about going down there since I don't think there's anything going on this weekend, but then I realize that next week is the monthly and not sure how he feels about driving two weekends in a row. However I was thinking of calling Trent(cause I have a MOTHER FACKING PHONE >.0) and see if he was up for coming down for the weekend assuming some of you will tag along help him with gas and what not but if you guys decide to come I could house you so we can play pretty much non stop <(^.^<)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I could do it tomorrow but saturday sisters birthday-party johns and I have to go to Kansas with my dad to pick up his new car on monday morning so maybe sunday.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Actually the first HD was for Brawl and the 2nd one is for Melee o.0
But yeah I was actually thinking of talking to Greg about going down there since I don't think there's anything going on this weekend, but then I realize that next week is the monthly and not sure how he feels about driving two weekends in a row. However I was thinking of calling Trent(cause I have a MOTHER FACKING PHONE >.0) and see if he was up for coming down for the weekend assuming some of you will tag along help him with gas and what not but if you guys decide to come I could house you so we can play pretty much non stop <(^.^<)
I might be down with that if I can get a ride up there otherwise I gonna look up more info about this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8lBspqKtlc&feature=related

THuGz

Smash Lord
He's the live guy with glasses. And I'll have **** tons of time this next week and both weekends around it so I would like to take advantage of that to get super goodcicles at smash.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I think sunday sounds good (^__________________^) I wanna show joker my ZSS and pikachu, I think i can take a stock now... maybe

THuGz

Smash Lord
Anyone else want a ride to Joker's? I'm taking rob and gg in the morning tomorrow.
(I know i double posted twice on the same page but no biggie)

THuGz

Smash Lord
So crews obviously are happening, not fizzle like the last time. Also, doubles needs hype since the price went up. at least 6 people so 2nd place gets a profit?

resTy

Smash Champion
Well, the only Melee player at this tourney will be me and I'm not entering Brawl or Melee.
This should be an intriguing Melee results assuming it happens xD

EDIT: Nevermind, Joker will win Melee and **** Brawl.

EDIT2: If Greg and Chris don't come, I won't be here.

Top Bottom