• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Junela?

Trebug?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I'm going to just point out that Technical_Chase has asked for help a few times now, and no one has helped him.
I'm going to continue the trend of not helping cause I don't really play anymore, but point the rest of you in the right direction.

Junebug + Trela would be lucario.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I witnessed Trela bullying FlameWaveK over AIM.

It was priceless.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
How did Trela advance Lucario's metagame Phil?

Honestly I'm curious on Junebug's too, even though he's the best. (both are top 2 by default, ya'll gotta step it up)

But you don't have to be the best to advance a metagame.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thank you to the two people who gave me some suggestions appreciated. Highly appreciated. This is a bit different from my boards..lol

Anyway D.Disciple, you should hit up Revenge in November if you can. It's at that arcade in Cinci that the last few SIIS tournies were.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
How did Trela advance Lucario's metagame Phil?

Honestly I'm curious on Junebug's too, even though he's the best. (both are top 2 by default, ya'll gotta step it up)

But you don't have to be the best to advance a metagame.
Trela developed ASC strategy beyond pure gimmicks, and showcased a lot of new MUs in a way most didn't because for some odd reason they would become "upsets" to most lucarios lol. Also showed it was possible to "read on the go" and get aggro instead of just relying on Lucario's strongest options exclusively. That's how I see him as a game developer.

To be honest though, I almost forgot how you also developed several parts, including giving us that really handy interview/guide on the MK MU, so I guess that probably puts you in there.

To add onto D. Disciples comment, ksizzle would be better because he plays in a more recent metagame, but at the same time it's hard to find vids of him (his best are "unlisted", so you'll need someone like ksizzle or another lucario to give you links).

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol I couldn't find myself doing any of that stuff in all of my videos, Flamey. I guess I'll just try and implement some of it in my matches that get recorded this weekend down here at the next Circuit Event.

And Ksizzle, I've showed some pretty cool things that you can do with ASC, like Phil said. I think it's still a little underdeveloped, though, and I know there's more to it than it looks, but I plan on making it a technique that all Lucarios should use in their gameplay!

D

Deleted member

I mod, which is all I've offered the Luc metagame. :<
That's not true...you were teaching me to B-reverse ASC and methods to help my mix-up game. You're also running a matchup panel on Lucario in the BBR.

You're doing a lot. Don't discredit yourself just because you don't have the placings that June and Trela have.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
RJ is another one I've seen contribute a lot to advancing Lucario, he and Casey (a lucario in my area) pretty much found the frame 1 FP (which junebug began to apply very well in his playstyle), among other things. He also helped me a bit w/ frame testing and whatnot.

ksizzle helped w/ the DT v. tornado, and improving general knowledge on the MK MU, as well as a couple of other things.

Junebug and Trela have applied and found lots of new things to add into the game that weren't practiced or studied as carefully. Little nuances like ledgehop -> nair onto stage for edgeguarding and uair/landing traps have become more elaborate thanks to what they've done. They haven't exactly found anything "new" per se, but they have been applying and adapting portions more carefully, which imo is just as important, if not more, than finding a new nuance/AT.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Thank you to the two people who gave me some suggestions appreciated. Highly appreciated. This is a bit different from my boards..lol

Anyway D.Disciple, you should hit up Revenge in November if you can. It's at that arcade in Cinci that the last few SIIS tournies were.
I'll try, not really living in the life of benefits right now.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Lol I couldn't find myself doing any of that stuff in all of my videos, Flamey. I guess I'll just try and implement some of it in my matches that get recorded this weekend down here at the next Circuit Event.

And Ksizzle, I've showed some pretty cool things that you can do with ASC, like Phil said. I think it's still a little underdeveloped, though, and I know there's more to it than it looks, but I plan on making it a technique that all Lucarios should use in their gameplay!
You don't need to make a burden!

if anything.

just record some lil replay on RT's wii~

Oh, and Phil's posts make me feel lazy.

I've been here since almost the begining and I've done jack squat!

better step it up~`

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, that picture also confuses me...some things about Trela should stay a mystery.

He said something about maybe recording something tomorrow if he has time...if it happens, I'll post it.

Browny

Smash Hater
If this is mlp im going to hate you.

-
Its a sad day indeed when MTI of all people, would forego legitimate metagame talk, and instead try to force ponies where they dont belong.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
We have Both!
But thats probably because atleast 40% of ponies are furries. At the least!

Buuuuut, steamy and zajjys are pretty cool. Soooo its all good. :>

Top Bottom