• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Today's smashfest.

Used :lucario: while fighting :diddy:. I actually ended up winning. Yesh.
:olimar: is still a pain, but I finally started handling while doing side dodges and grabs.

Still have a long way to go.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Lucario does pretty good where I live since metaknights banned here anyways. Honestly, thats the only MU i'd be concerned about in top tier outside of maaaaaybe snake. Alot of people pick up metaknight, and gear him towards only knowing the metaknight ditto so they can compete with other metaknights.
Snake isn't that bad, in my experience. Knowing how to weave around stage control, bait with the stage control, item control, and timing for Double Teams will put you at a very slight advantage in this matchup. I killed a Snake at 70% because I Double Teamed his uSmash edgeguard, hit him, set off his grenade simultaneously. Also ASC. ASC loves Snake.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Snake is hard as Lucario imo. But then again, I don't have much experience in that MU since PIka is my main and an easier MU to play.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Apparently Lucario/Donkey Kong is a legit team now. Some Lucario player named Pitbull and his teammate called Panda who played Donkey Kong was able to place top 5 in doubles in ReveLAtions.

1. MK/Snake
2. MK/Marth
3. MK/Olimar
4. MK/Luigi
5. Lucario/Donkey Kong
5. MK/Falco

Trela

Smash Lord
Wow, that's pretty cool! I remember when me and Cyphus ran that team at this big ol' OK tournament many years ago and also placed in the top 8 (Team X!). The combination of Lucario and DK really isn't as bad as most people think it is.

Oh, and btw, for all of you furries that are still out there....

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Lucario/Donkey Kong is all about POWER! Kill Lucario first, you got a super powered Aura machine, kill DK first, you go your self an Aura shield with a huge mace(DK punch) behind him. I'm surprised we got as far as we did with the team.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Snake isn't that bad, in my experience. Knowing how to weave around stage control, bait with the stage control, item control, and timing for Double Teams will put you at a very slight advantage in this matchup. I killed a Snake at 70% because I Double Teamed his uSmash edgeguard, hit him, set off his grenade simultaneously. Also ASC. ASC loves Snake.
Jeeze I wish I could kill him that early. I'd drop my controller and give ya fistbump if I was your opponent~ <3

The snake MU probably iiiiisn't THAT bad but I've foughten so many snakes by now that i've come to hate the MU. Theres this "magic range" they can sit at thats really problematic for me. Its close enough to walk up and tilt, but far away enough so that if they want to mess around with grenades they only need take a step back.

I never end up killing em early either, because I don't wanna take the risk of getting close or having my move punished by dash attack, or a tilt or something. I chicken up against em. Its a mental thing. ._. There trade off is so much stronger then ours that it makes me wanna take no risk against em.

Eyyy btw havn't seen ya in awhile Linksys~ <3

1. MK/Snake
2. MK/Marth
3. MK/Olimar
4. MK/Luigi
5. Lucario/Donkey Kong
5. MK/Falco
Ha, I love how your team sticks out like a sore thumb. Thats quite a feat to place so high in what looks like an MK infested tourney. Good stuff Pitbull. C:

T-block

B2B TST
it's pretty hot i guess

frame 3 would make it the fastest smash in the game haha

the rock in rock smash will explode if hit after frame 3, so maybe that's what you're thinking

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
After playing a few more, I can't freaking believe how :lucario: deals with :diddy: easier than :kirby2: can.

wtf, how is the :kirby2: MU against :diddy: even (0) when I can barely hit him. I've even seen chu have such a hard time with AZ and Gnes.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's almost like some people dom't know what they are talking about!

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think Lucario's is overall accurate.

Same for Link's, because I think those panels did a great job.

I don't think a few disagreements is a bad thing, since universal acceptance will never happen. Plus it shows an alternative viewpoint which is good for discussion since to me as long as people aren't too headstrong, people can reach an agreement.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm not saying everything on the MU is inaccurate, but at this point, the chart is very old. And when it was new, a lot of characters were under represented, thus a lot of MUs were likely based on data that was old, even at that time.

Lucas is a perfect example of this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Guys, if there's a lucario Skype group, can I be invited into the chat?

My skype's officialvinyl. Also, can anyone give me some advanced tips like doing a trela flash or something?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh, I guess I'll make one on my iPad for :lucario: funsiez.

---

**** yeah; And people say I can't make groups on an iPad. Screw them, lol.
Adding whoever to start this up.

But first, are we fine with without it? This is just to be sure.

Top Bottom