• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Richi

Smash Cadet
Hi this is Richi from Mexico City. I would like to share with you guys a little of what Mexican players can do, specially with Lucario. btw I am the highest ranked Lucario in Mexico, please check out my videos, I could use any feedback and/or critique...
thanks
:)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
The main problem is rides I think. The tournaments are pretty cheap, I mean with mine, I even waive the venue fee for 1st time tournament goers (1st time to my tournament anyways), and it's like $5 for venue, $5 per event. It's just depressing to see the game go out this badly.

On the flipside, Melee's seeing strong numbers.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
WI is pretty much a Melee state.

Brawl players are in the single digits where are Melee is in the double digits if I recall.

Though I feel a lot of that comes from the fact no one hosts tournaments in WI outside of Eau Clare.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Convert to Melee if you want Smash to live
The irony is I defended Melee's presence in tournaments when Brawl was more dominant, several players (especially some TOs) were borderline negligent at letting them have their own (either forgetting to make brackets/events for them so it turned into a smashfest or not paying attention to their results and whatnot), and I was the the main TO in my area for awhile that consistently ran both events equally (Brawl and Melee). I myself am starting to become more engaged in Melee, but don't get me wrong, I still like having Brawl smashfests with friends (especially if I haven't practiced Melee and know my tech skill's going to be bad lol), I feel both can exist pretty amicably though.

The problem with Brawl is that other (fighting) games are better. So enticing to quit for other games

Steam

Smash Hero
melee could be really strong here... there are a lot of melee players but just not motivated enough.

brawl is... meh... decent numbers though and we have monthlies now so yay.

monthlies for melee too actually..

Thanks giving with rich friends is the best way to feast ever. There was everything you could ever want to eat on that kind of day there and everything tasted soo goood

Top Bottom