• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
just push me while in inhale and push my head forward to adjust the angle

we got dis

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
You guys need to do some super project or something.

Im bored
think of something...

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Oh geez, Milln being around is going to make me grow wings and fly away due to happy XD
Makes me want to run back to training mode and do more hardcore training like when I was still learning!

Okay, okay. I need to calm myself. I shouldn't be this hype- *sees picture of Snake* AHHH! kthxgottagobai!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
NO! THIS DOESNT BELONG HERE!

:v
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HAUzVJPM2g&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4HAUzVJPM2g&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I MISSED MILLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I remember reading his guide back in '08....

Fack I miss the Oldcario boards sooooooooo muuuuuuuuch.

Jeepy Nessbounder Milln

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Every time you get a grab on Diddy at high aura, and he's still low, do pummels + fthrow. It's your equalizer.

Get him offstage as much as possible.

Learn insta-throw, and insta-throw bananas AWAY, offstage if you can, but if you feel you can still keep a control after learning the Diddy's pattern of play, play keep away with one banana + AS.

It's a tough MU, one that imo begs to be one Lucario should win in, but we don't have the know-how/best idea of play down to win it, so it's pretty much uphill for Lucario as of now :(

Top Bottom