• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Roxas M

Smash Master
i don't know how i'll do at TP 5. lol

but i'm gonna friendly/ maybe mm mikehaze if i have any extra money so maybe that'll help before the actual tourney starts.

cable and gunblade were calling tearbear f smash last night in the aib ladder. :laugh:

Zucco

Smash Master
i don't know how i'll do at TP 5. lol

but i'm gonna friendly/ maybe mm mikehaze if i have any extra money so maybe that'll help before the actual tourney starts.

cable and gunblade were calling tearbear f smash last night in the aib ladder. :laugh:
I dont blame them(NJ too good <3) cause thats all I ever see him do.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Lucario's do post to fast, holy crap.

Uh, then cause everything I would say was 6 pages ago, good luck at tourneys today.
I get to unpack and fit my dorm room into my room at home all day today. Yay Micromanagement.
-t2

Zucco

Smash Master
Shes just wearing boots and gloves that resemble that of a bear or something. It would be more along the lines of cosplay lmao.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Seems like a perfect Lucario boards mascot then.
Seems fitting she's my strongest character in-game lol.

Kill, Kill,Kill

Lucario boards mascot= Riolu obviously. we're more furry than loli
I thought our mascot was Carol the Cheercario.

I would totally get that shirt, if only i had the cash.

Hey guys, I'm graduating from High School! Boy, those 3 years were long as hell.

Also, I'm already takin' mah break.

Shinja

Smash Apprentice
Thats the most pro shirt I have ever seen. I so want one...the one with "Milln" on it made me want one even more XD

Top Bottom