• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Aug 18th Tournament in Orange county Foothill Ranch!*

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
zomg yay! now that the tourny is postponed a little, i might actually make singles (assuming you're starting w/ doubles) ^.^.. even if i miss the main event, though.. i'm gonna try to get there anwyay, there's some people i wanna freindly ^.^

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
theorectically, I think I'll be coming with 4 other guys

Fargokraft
Aryan Waffles
Tarry Probe
Kyosuuke Hatatsuki
Kitamari Go

so I guess we can be put on the uncomfirmed list.

you'll know for sure when we get there X3 lol.

I'll bring 2 cubes just in case as well :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I almost positive im not gonna make it either...Just found out im stuck with baby sitting duties =_=""
Parents FTL....
If i get lucky and can drop the brat off with someone else then i should know by tonight...Wish me luck >.>

m00gleDUDE

Smash Rookie
whoops I forgot to find a teammate for this tourney and its like tomorrow!!!!
ne1 wanna team wit me?!?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
You can put me on the confirmed list siiiir. Is Singles first? If not, can you please make it first because I have to go to be at work by 5 O'Clock. And I live in La Habra. I looked at your house on Google Earth, it looks like you live in a gated community on a dessert mountain. And whats the earilist we can come?

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Put me in confirm list too. And can we make the prize 60 30 10? this way second isn't that bad. I guess i ain't got a MM anymore. DANG! LOL.

m00gleDUDE

Smash Rookie
Ok, Put me in confirm list too. And can we make the prize 60 30 10? this way second isn't that bad. I guess i ain't got a MM anymore. DANG! LOL.
$2 MM??? best 3 outta 5!!! but.... RANDOM CHARACTERS!!! cmon BRING IT ALEX!

Lit

Smash Ace
i cant make it either my mom starting isnt in the mood to drive all the way down there, sorry. Maybe i can go next time u throw one. And yea im going to dereks ftw to. O yeah.

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
****, the turnout went down in the last minut. This might make me think! I could give a ride to people who are on the way from the 405. Hopefully more would come.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
i dont live in gated community btw. it's just a normal area. if u have trouble getting here call me. earliest u can come is 10:45 am
ok cool, cool just wondering. But about that dessert mountain? any who, I am still coming I need to get back in the game and some people I know are coming so it should be cool.:chuckle:

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
/angry much... unfortunatley because of my tard-re father i won't be able to make it at all today.. not even for freindlies...

man.. i really just want to start ranting on about how much he pisses me off, but it think i'll spare you all..

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I am going to be late about 30 minutes. Can you please wait up for me. I am leaving now, should take about 30 minutes if traffic is good.

m00gleDUDE

Smash Rookie
singles
1. Edrees
2. Champ
3. Sniper
4. Mr. X

Doubles
1. Mr. Yoon (edrees and champ)
2. Last Minute (OTLW and MoogleDude)(or is it Outlaw? i forget)
3. Mr. Adolex (Adolex and Mr. X)

Crews:
1. Champ's Crew
2. Edrees's Crew

I had fun at the tourney, thx for hosting aznforce!!!

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Mr. Yoon, the best team name I have ever heard. Thanks Edrees and Champ for making me feel like I was there ******. :)

Dodger

Smash Ace
i wish i had known about this> i haven"t been on the boards much lately> anyway< nice job edrees and champ!

LOL my shift key was stuck, hence all the greater and less than symbols.

Charoo

Smash Champion
The tourney was greatly ran. Better than Neal's really =)

I had a lot of fun and good job every1. Our crew was too good haha

Lit

Smash Ace
Yes i did and stop putting my bussiness out of there u dont want me to tell the reason why u cant drive till u 18 do you.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Yes i did and stop putting my bussiness out of there u dont want me to tell the reason why u cant drive till u 18 do you.
No you didn't, and go ahead, its not embarassing to me. And i "can" actually, i can go get my license and drive, but just can't get caught. Trying to threaten me, please.

Edit: i wasn't talking about driving, i was talking about having a license.

Lit

Smash Ace
***** for real though, u always tend to put my bussiness out in the air like i really want everyone to know and stuff. And yes i did drive u have no right for u to say i didnt ya digg. Im really not to try to aruge on this thread so if u want to argue with me just do it on aim ok.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
The tourney was greatly ran. Better than Neal's really =)

I had a lot of fun and good job every1. Our crew was too good haha
Tourney was great, everybody had a great time.

While your crew won this time, next time our crew's got this =O

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol at Mr. X...I wanna play ur ganon...or whoever u play again =D. How bout u guys who went to this come to alta loma for our S&C tourney? What was the # of attendees and how much did Edrees win? I wanna know how jealous to be.

And yeah note to the "Rancho kids" No one really cares about ur private lives...Please stop trying to kill ANOTHER thread and keep it to aim or something.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I must say this WAS a well run tournament, I really had fun. It was so efficient and stuff, and you gave us drinks, that was really nice. Thanks again! Fun times everyone :)

Top Bottom