• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Aug 18th Tournament in Orange county Foothill Ranch!*

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol diable 2 yea i got one u need my cd key also?? and evilnemisis r u like ubrey pro O.o?? i dont wanna get pwned lol

Lit

Smash Ace
well i still need a partner so i can only hope i could even play doubles.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Good news all! My family just got a new VCR/DVD player, which means that I can use our old one to record matches at tournaments!

So, in addition to two TVs, and a Wii + Smash disc, I can now bring a VCR as well. I need a ride though! I live right next to the PlayNtrade where the last tourny was just at!

Still looking for a ride...

I don't plan on entering doubles, but if someone wants me as a teammate, then I'll pay $6 to join.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hey Boolossus...If everything goes as planned (bribing Luigi for a ride :p) Then ill team with you... I play a...decent Luigi...and sheik blends pretty well with Luigi in teams. Im pretty sure i could run circles around that other Luigi guy u were playing lol...

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Hey Boolossus...If everything goes as planned (bribing Luigi for a ride :p) Then ill team with you... I play a...decent Luigi...and sheik blends pretty well with Luigi in teams. Im pretty sure i could run circles around that other Luigi guy u were playing lol...
Lol, that's my little brother. Kay, I can team with you if we go.
I'm gonna see if my mom can drive me. I dunno if she'll want to though, cuz she hates driving... and it's 40 minutes away.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
You'll get owned man. Luigi I'll do that one MM where I take two lives and get 10 percent on thrid stock again. On a side note I may go to this if I don't work at that time the thing is I live in La Habra and it's pretty far away from your place. =;(

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
6th why not go with David? Or Wreckless...Or u could bribe Luigi to take u too...Have him take both of us from my place?(If he goes ^.^)

geko

Smash Rookie
This tourney's pretty **** far so I'll see if I can make it... How many are attending so far? I'll give the main man a call, anyway...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Well, i'm going with Headache. Unless he fails then luigi should pick me up too :] since i am IN the area with Mr. B, i live like 2min from S&C.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Lol... I kinda doubt I'm gonna go now parents pissed at me. Whenever you parents ask you to clean up the kitchen, don't b*tch about it. :dizzy:

I really wanted to go though... test out my Zelda and Ganondorf.

Lit

Smash Ace
so would you be able to start the tourney a little later like at 12:30 or possibly 1? I am coming from rancho cucamonga so it might take a while for me and wreckless to get down there.

Lit

Smash Ace
aight thats cool that should give everyone enough time to get down there for this tourney.

Top Bottom