• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Aug 18th Tournament in Orange county Foothill Ranch!*

Charoo

Smash Champion
I must say this WAS a well run tournament, I really had fun. It was so efficient and stuff, and you gave us drinks, that was really nice. Thanks again! Fun times everyone :)
oh yeah! Thanks for the drinks. They even have ice n_n

free ice cold water > all

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
oh yeah! Thanks for the drinks. They even have ice n_n

free ice cold water > all
What the hell? You people gave Champ something to drink? AND for free? Wow, this was NOT a good tournament. lol jk

But seriously, (this applies to everyone), next time Champ goes to your tournament, don't give him any food or water. It really is such a waste :(

<3 Champ

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
wow, Kevin.. congratulations!! I didn't think you'd be able to run anything w/o Glenn there XD.. jkjk.. Great job hosting and recieving so many positive replies ^.^ man.. i'm sitll bummed i couldn't go..

T_T who wants to know where i was instead? Noone? well, i'll tell y'all anyway... i was "celebrating" my dad's b-day @ the beach w/ his GF and her kids.. "celebrating" meaning i sat under the umbrella sleeping the whole time, waking only to eat/drink... it was sooooo much fun... ((not))

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Lol ty everyone for the positive comments about the tourny! I greatly enjoyed it! i just got back from my friends engagement party -_- lol right after the tourny. i think im kinda drunkishh... cant type Lolll. (i didn't drink!! someone spiked my pina colada!!! lol) anyhow. i will post results right now :) and also put comments to all the people i played.

AND YOU"RE WELCOME FOR DRINKS ^_^

DOUBLES BRACKET- http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z93/aznforce817/Foothillranchtourny1-1.gif

RESULTS-
1: mr. yoon
2: last minute
3: mr adolex
4: ??? (sky, Aznforce)
5: green team (raqu,snpr)
6: orscalla

Singles- http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z93/aznforce817/Foothillranchtourny2-1.gif
RESULTS-
1: edrees
2: champ
3: snpr
4: mr. x
5: raqu
5: adolex
7: jovan
7: psychomidget
9: Aznforce
9: moogledude
13: geko

Crew Battles-

1. Team Champ <------ we owned! :)
2. Team Edrees

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Ok now for the comments :)

Team last minute- fun playing doubles with u guys haha really good for a last minute team -_-...
Mr. Adolex- ur team is too good haha fun to play with u guys :D

In singles- Adolex- Mannn almost had ur fox haha but ur falcon owned me :p good matches.
Raqu- once again fun matches, almost had ur link :) 1-1 life haha. but then u cheaped me with ur fox but thats alright cuz fox is cheap lol.
Champ- ty for the friendly man it was fun.
Edrees- hey man awesome to actually play u dude. i always wanted to see how good ur peach was and i saw haha. well fun friendlies.
Psychomidget- AWESOME SERIOUSLIES Lol up throw rest.... rofl...
Jovan- fun falco ditto man.
Moogledude- u got lucky that time man, i was taking it easy on u. Schedule some guitar hero lessons i u want to learn :) i'll charge ya cheap haha.

I'm sorry if there are others i forgot but it is really late and i need to go to bed so good night everyone and hope to see u all again at another tourny either Brawl or Melee :p.

SMASH LONG SMASH HARD!!!!

:p

PrimeTimeJap

Smash Cadet
Hey whens the next time you going to try to have another tournament? It sounded like fun... Sorry for not being able to make it, me and some friends got pretty wasted playing "take a shot buy-in" poker the night before until 3:00 am. We woke up at 10:30 and said. "naaaah too wasted"

Anywho, yea hopefully i can make it to the next one!

aznforce817

Smash Lord
it's going to be hard to say for when the next tourny will be since school is coming real close and brawl is coming in fast. But i will try my best and announce it as soon as i can. Just keep an eye out :) next tourny will probably be Brawl and i probably will still like melee better so some melee too :)

Top Bottom