• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Aug 16, 2015] Salem Smashfests (Weekly) [Melee, Project M, SSB64] (Salem, Or)

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
So I can come today in Salem and people will be there. Do I still use the Google sign up thing in the first post to sign up for Melee.
Sorry for the late response, but Fight or Flight 4 was yesterday, not today. We're still hosting the tournament today, as I said up above; hopefully you made it! (I'm not there myself today, unfortunately)

Will there be pm this next Sunday?
Yep, there's Project: M every Sunday!

Elisay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Elisay7
3DS FC
2552-2548-4286
Sorry for the late response, but Fight or Flight 4 was yesterday, not today. We're still hosting the tournament today, as I said up above; hopefully you made it! (I'm not there myself today, unfortunately
Dang, I didn't go because I thought there was going to be a tournament. I checked the Salem Smashfest Twitter page and they posted that there wasn't going to be a Sunday tournament :/ so I wasn't going to take any chances of you actually talking about FoF4. Sorry I doubted you :/

Top Bottom