• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its not a big deal...brawl gets boring people dont....and lol EE. and also lol at that idea^

if I was good at melee i would've been quit brawl and if brawl+ was more mainstream i would switch over permantely.

Coney

Smash Master
coney, next livestream, you and me and phil on commentary
yuzzur, i'm sure we can make magic happen. i've mostly worked solo though and the first rule of broadcasting is to limit dead air, so i might be kinda stingy with commentary--don't be afraid to tell me to shut the hell up if i'm taking up too much airtime

don't get me wrong TKO, you're a cool dude and all, and maybe i'm just hating on people that say you're the best out there, but you were good in the first half of that video until everything devolved into name-dropping and ***-grabbing

Someone pick me up? Plz? :(
do you live anywhere between severn and hagerstown, playa?

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Less than a week to go. Get hyped people. I think Tant only has like two more events planned, so this is a good time to step it up and get those much needed points.

Also Don't forget to fill out the survey and enjoy the food at the bar.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
i can provide rides to anyone thats not way out the way for me, im coming from chambersburg pa so if you think its not to far, hit me up on aim and we'll chat.

we need lil b and ee doing commentary. Its like the odd couple only with statuatory going on.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
no offense brah but if this is your idea of commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvQCGoabkmQ

you, seagull and whoever the hell that last dude is better step your broadcasting game up

i've done work in radio and livestreaming dude, take it from me, this is terrible
My commentating sucks really. I just argue with the chat. I guess its not really commentating. More just general stupidity.:laugh:

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I heard from the club that there was a slight complaint about the bathrooms being a mess.

Last time people left a lot of trash out and stuff. It would be a huge help if you all threw away your trash and picked up a bit before you left.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
no offense brah but if this is your idea of commentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvQCGoabkmQ

you, seagull and whoever the hell that last dude is better step your broadcasting game up

i've done work in radio and livestreaming dude, take it from me, this is terrible
man what u talkin bout coney...this commentary is gold....lol...ok naw i got you...i wasnt really paying attention to the matches...i was answerin more questions if anythings

but uhh i've never heard of anyone saying im the best and if so i hope it was a joke...i jus talk to the people there really

if i get next strea, (highly unlikely now) ill actually commentate on the match

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If I bring a Wii and 3 TVs to this, can I keep one setup for Brawl+ friendlies during the tournament? I'm not asking for a side tourney or anything, I just wanna chill with mah smash buddies <3

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Deal, this will be a chill event anyways

You can ride with me if you want as well, or if you want to drive separate (I have to pick up you know who) but i think he's gonna get a ride into westminster in the morning, right?

Phil you better son, or i'll charge you over 9000 in gas

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah they'll fit. Sounds good. Are you taking anyone else? (obviously not Waffle)

I don't know yet if Bandit wants to come. If he does and you don't have room, we can drive separate.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
caesar tant and any of my other westminster area buddies, youre welcome to stay at my place this friday if you see fit. will be a shorter drive to htown from here, just let me know ahead of time.

Coney

Smash Master
If I bring a Wii and 3 TVs to this, can I keep one setup for Brawl+ friendlies during the tournament? I'm not asking for a side tourney or anything, I just wanna chill with mah smash buddies <3
yes, please! i haven't played brawl+ with any really good people yet, i wanna see how i stack up...it's so fun

man what u talkin bout coney...this commentary is gold....lol...ok naw i got you...i wasnt really paying attention to the matches...i was answerin more questions if anythings

but uhh i've never heard of anyone saying im the best and if so i hope it was a joke...i jus talk to the people there really

if i get next strea, (highly unlikely now) ill actually commentate on the match
nah, i'm just being an *******, and yeah some people were talking you up and i think i just had dashed hopes, is all. you won't be banned from livestreams anytime soon, mang

ban ddd infinite plox?
the only person you have to worry about is EE, i think...the only other three DDD players in the area i know of are taj, kornn and i. taj won't infinite (i think), kornn is mostly MK and i'm against the infinite, so you should be fine

but to represent the other side, ban it if you want, makes no difference to me

Top Bottom