• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF + NWC Present: Summer Smash 2, 8/22 *MD/VA Circuit Event*

Coney

Smash Master
also, if they go ahead and bring 64 to this like they did before, my ness and luigi'll accept any and all N64 money matches! or friendlies, that's fine too!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
i got u pinkfresh...send me ur address and stuff in a message.....

seat1: shado
seat2: pink fresh
seat3:

Herfderf

Smash Cadet
I haven't played Brawl in months now, but yeah, I was playing Jiggs and Snake (and a little DDD) at the time (at Lionhart). I wound up relying totally on Snake at the last one though, even though I really hadn't intended to :( If I participate at all, I'll probably just do doubles this time, since I have no chance of winning and friendlies are free XD

I'll need to check if I've got everything for Smash 64 first...hopefully it's all there.

Is anyone interested in Rock Band? Again, I only have the first one so far and if I decided to get the Rock Band 2 I probably wouldn't be able to replace my broken bass pedal, so possibly no drums either way.

Can anyone who's bringing a wii say so now? I hate to keep bringing it up but I want to make sure we have a good few setups. We should have plenty of TV's this time, so Wii's are the priority.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
A little over a week to go. Get hyped people. Hope to see you all there. Hopefully some of you will bring wiis.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This is gonna be a fantastic tournament.

I just want people to stay away when I'm doing seeding. I don't cater to your likes/dislikes about the bracket. If you hover around my computer when I'm doing the seeding, I'll either seed you like crap, or DQ your first round, it's that simple. You don't need to see the bracket until it's done, so don't look at it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

I just want people to stay away when I'm doing seeding. I don't cater to your likes/dislikes about the bracket. If you hover around my computer when I'm doing the seeding, I'll either seed you like crap, or DQ your first round, it's that simple. You don't need to see the bracket until it's done, so don't look at it.
that sounds pretty harsh.. :/
o well..

Coney

Smash Master

so long as you put me across from sassy/23%/takeover as much as possible, i'll have no complaints!

my past few tourneys i've had to play one of the three my first two sets, it sucked

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

as long as i get 2 commentate.......

like seriously...i mite not even enter the tourney if i can just commentate...and play friendlies....

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol @ TKO thinking live stream is a big deal at a small scale tourney

go to play smash not talk to random scrubs

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
yeah TKO can walk around with the mic and commentate the matches and such. Someone could bring a video camera.

Anyway I really should get working on getting the place wireless internet.

Top Bottom