• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask Ice Climber Players About Ice Climbers Thread

Binx

Smash Master
peach.

you already have half of her vs ic game down... down smash.
Haha

I also believe someone else mentioned Luigi, Ka-master beat me pretty handily in friendlies yesterday and he beat delphiki pretty badly as well so they are a safe best, also get better with Sheik and you might be able to win that as well, although you can't grab or dsmash so I could see how that would wreck your style a bit. I'd also say marth but you couldn't forward smash either ha.

Drephen

Smash Master
hmmm im liking the idea of IC dittoing him

can IC chaingrab another IC?

i need a matchup where he cant chaingrab me cause i cant do it back lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
luigi cant be chain grabbed

basically any light character cant be chain grabbed

just di up or something

but yea ic ditto that would be too good

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yes, but not when they have nana and popo for duh reasons. the ice climbers can't chain pichu with about anything and j-puff is hard to chain throw

pichu-d-throw,d-throw dair(really really hard to do)
J-puff-d-throw dair if you do it right i know there is a video on youtube, and the legde grab thing works

Binx

Smash Master
hmmm im liking the idea of IC dittoing him

can IC chaingrab another IC?

i need a matchup where he cant chaingrab me cause i cant do it back lol
Umm once a climber is solo chain grabbing becomes really easy, when both are around the second climber can interrupt it fairly easily, but can still be dangerous because of dsmash hitting on both sides plus the extra duration from the hitstun.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Trail, become amazing again and take take out DaShizWiz in crews and 2 stocks from M2K's Marth. Games from Darkrain would also be awesome, but not required.

Show how not-flashy/techy ICs do it.

Drephen

Smash Master
Trail, become amazing again and take take out DaShizWiz in crews and 2 stocks from M2K's Marth. Games from Darkrain would also be awesome, but not required.

Show how not-flashy/techy ICs do it.
nah trail is right, im pretty much ****ed lol

aquteen

Smash Ace
I don't think I'm gonna let any of you 3 look at the bracket, cause I know your just gonna throw matches to avoid certain players.

and thats not how we play smash around here

Top Bottom