• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread~[Read Before Asking a Question]

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
I've SD'd way too many times (mostly with Falcon) trying to do spikes off the edge that I accidentally do as a fast fall dair, which I intend to do as a normal dair. It takes me too far down to recover fast enough with the upb. It's rather embarrassing, is there anything I can read up on fast fall aerials or just fast fall in general?
Buffer your down air by pressing it immediately after jump or tilt the control stick and down instead of extending it all the way when performing the down air.

ganas

Smash Cadet
Buffer your down air by pressing it immediately after jump or tilt the control stick and down instead of extending it all the way when performing the down air.
Ahh yes, thank you. I definitely tend to slam the stick down in more of a smash motion than a tilt. I need to work on tilts in general...

Cheers.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I've SD'd way too many times (mostly with Falcon) trying to do spikes off the edge that I accidentally do as a fast fall dair, which I intend to do as a normal dair. It takes me too far down to recover fast enough with the upb. It's rather embarrassing, is there anything I can read up on fast fall aerials or just fast fall in general?
you have to actively concentrate on pushing only slightly down on the joystick in order to do a non-fastfall dair. either that or do a sh near the edge and buffer down before falcon begins his downward motion

Studstill

Smash Ace
The game is 3D dude... There's X, Y, and Z. How else could you dodge lasers with attacks like Falcon's fsmash? Let's not make strong assumptions here.
Madao, come on bro. Reread what I said, please. There is only one active plane in the game. It`s a 2D game, with the ability to become 'intangible' via rolling (in full) or cf-fsmash (in part). This intangibility can count as non-existence, as moving out of the 2D plane, but there is never anything happening in any other plane than the single one. Sure, as I said, the animations and everything is 3D, but it isn`t a 3D game.
All of this is just background I was using to help explain why its janky when moves hit the ground, and the hitbox path sometimes gets jumpy and makes it easy to mistake 'extra hitboxes' for the natural path of the move. The idea of 'extra hitboxes' is really what I`m arguing against especially in the context of 'non-z-cancelled' or as I cll them, ordinary moves.
@ Saltsizzle Saltsizzle
I`ll find it later, maybe on the technical frame thread @ Madao Madao :
There is a specific threshold for fastfalling that is further than the threshold for registering down input for a down air. Maybe 20% then 33% or so, I`ll have to find it. Its in hard joystick data though, not percents, IIRC.

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Madao, come on bro. Reread what I said, please. There is only one active plane in the game. It`s a 2D game, with the ability to become 'intangible' via rolling (in full) or cf-fsmash (in part). This intangibility can count as non-existence, as moving out of the 2D plane, but there is never anything happening in any other plane than the single one. Sure, as I said, the animations and everything is 3D, but it isn`t a 3D game.
Actually that's incorrect. Fox's laser can go through DK's head when he's taunting because DK's head hurtbox moves along the Z plane during the taunt.

[9] These aren`t 'extra' hitboxes, they are simply the ones that were already there. There is no code to create new ones, they are still being governed by their normal rules as I stated above.
You're wrong actually. Landing without cancelling these aerials creates new hitboxes that would not exist without this exact condition. If you complete the moves mid air, the extra hitbox that I'm referring to never comes out. Therefore, landing in the middle of these aerials without cancelling it creates this extra hitbox that doesn't occur if the move is completed in any other way.

[10] Not being lag cancelled is unnatural, even if preferred. The natural physics play out without using Z, using Z abruptly modifies the normal process via ending the move (and thus the hitboxes) instantly.
Your point isn't exactly clear here, but the matter of fact is that these aerials get an extra hitbox that can ONLY come out if the move suffers landing lag from not cancelling it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annex

Smash Ace
@ S Studstill I just want to make sure I understand this correctly: you're suggesting that collisions resulting in a hit only happen on one z-plane and that part of CF becomes intangeable during fsmash because it's off this z-plane?

Madao

One of my major points about SSB physics is the non-existence of priority, as a 'strong/weak' hitbox mechanic would seem to imply exists.
Move to move, all hitboxes are different. Even within a move there can be different hitboxes; different sizes, different damages, but no coded life-cycle of strong to weak.
Why do you insist on arguing against certain things? I may not like the term "priority" as it has too many meanings, but that doesn't mean it "doesn't exist". You have to understand the context. We all may have our own definition for words. It doesn't make sense to say something doesn't exist, when you don't even have the same definition for the word as other people do.

Moving on, you say there's "no coded life-cycle of strong to weak", but how do you know? This is what I mean by you making assumptions about things you can't verify. There's a command that just changes the damage of the hitbox (so it changes the damage of hitbox, without destroying and creating a new hitbox).
Banana clarify what you mean; that could just be an effect of hitting the ground with the move out, is it really a new hitbox, @ Madao Madao ?
Forgot to answer this earlier, but I know for sure at least some of them are their own hitboxes. Just like how there's different hitboxes for air & ground, for certain special moves like Luigi's UpB. I actually didn't know Kirby's uair had a landing hitbox, it's not even in Toomai's chart.
Again, more assumptions. You should try reverse engineering / debugging someday. Even learning from other people's work is a nice start. You say the game is 2.5D, but how can it be 2.5 if there are 3 axes? I don't see how you could call it intangibility, when it has to do with coordinates and collision (the hitboxes never collide in the example I gave).

Studstill

Smash Ace
Why do you insist on arguing against certain things? [1]
Moving on, you say there's "no coded life-cycle of strong to weak", but how do you know? [2] There's a command that just changes the damage of the hitbox [3](so it changes the damage of hitbox, without destroying and creating a new hitbox). [4]
but I know for sure at least some of them are their own hitboxes.[5] I actually didn't know Kirby's uair had a landing hitbox, it's not even in Toomai's chart.[6]
You say the game is 2.5D, but how can it be 2.5 if there are 3 axes? [7]I don't see how you could call it intangibility, when it has to do with coordinates and collision (the hitboxes never collide in the example I gave).[8]
1. The word 'priority' can be used in a sentence about SSB64, ok, sure. I`m only saying that speaking about classes of moves would be established on the raw percentages and knockback and as far as I know the data has not been used to create such an accurate class chart. That being said, I`ll try to drop the priority thing, it just irks me when its used technically to describe a game interaction with inherent inaccuracy. Also, I`m not arguing, man perhaps I`m advocating an interpretation, but we are all just trying to describe what happens in game, either in the code or in a meta-level of 'the game'. Harmonious knowledge questing, my newly anointed mod.
2.I know because you are about to tell us about "the command that changes the damage", which is another line from the chart, sure. The chart that governs all hitboxes, merely a translation of the actual code.
3. Right! However, it doesn`t describe the game physics, which of course the knockback part you have illuminated, personally.
4. Exactly. This is the basis of my argument against "common knowledge their are extra hitboxes" or just the bandying about of the phrase "extra hitboxes when not [lag]-cancelled".
5. However ^^^ this is very interesting! What moves are you talking about, and I`d assume you just mean they create hitboxes at the end of the move, as some organic function of the move? The heavier hit at the end of the Bros Down B for example, or the janky end of Link grounded Up B?
6. Exactly, and again the crux of my argument. These are not extra hitboxes, or they would be in the chart. Lag cancelling ends the move. Hitting the ground causes the move (if not ended, by Z or simply being over) causes the active hitboxes to distort for one frame as this follows how the life cycle of a hitbox, without cancelling. This is my point.
7. Don`t take it from me then. "Some fighting games such as the Super Smash Bros. series...."
8. Exactly, you say it in your sentence: Intagibility means 'cannot be touched', which is exactly what happens and exactly "hit[/hurt]boxes don`t collide"
Good stuff man!

With most aerial attacks some aerial attacks, like most nairs and bairs (any aerial that doesn't have a moving hitbox basically), the first frames of it hits harder (more knock back) than if you have it out for a while and then hit someone with it. It also makes a slightly softer noise. Weak aerials can be great for continuing combos.
I would also like to point out that I`m not arguing with this ^^^ , Break, or Marbles, at all. Everyone seems clear that knockback or hitbox strength isn`t a function of time, even if most move`s hitboxes will have a damage lowering change at some point.
@ S Studstill I just want to make sure I understand this correctly: you're suggesting that collisions resulting in a hit only happen on one z-plane and that part of CF becomes intangeable during fsmash because it's off this z-plane?
Honestly I was just assuming whoever said cf-fsmash knew what they were talking about. If it happens vis-a-vis this principle, then you explained it correctly, but I`m not sure who said that originally,Madao?

Last edited by a moderator:

Annex

Smash Ace
If it happens vis-a-vis this principle
I just asked if you think this
how can it be 2.5 if there are 3 axes?
2.5 means 2 axis of gameplay but with 3D visuals, so games can exist that have 3D graphics but are called 2.5D. Smash is not an example, because gameplay happens in 3 dimensions. The random sourceless wiki editor might not know about frame data

Madao

1. The word 'priority' can be used in a sentence about SSB64, ok, sure. I`m only saying that speaking about classes of moves would be established on the raw percentages and knockback and as far as I know the data has not been used to create such an accurate class chart. That being said, I`ll try to drop the priority thing, it just irks me when its used technically to describe a game interaction with inherent inaccuracy.
Fair enough.
Also, I`m not arguing, man perhaps I`m advocating an interpretation, but we are all just trying to describe what happens in game, either in the code or in a meta-level of 'the game'. Harmonious knowledge questing, my newly anointed mod.
I understand. it's just that you're inconsistent (although it's tough not to be when we don't know everything).
2.I know because you are about to tell us about "the command that changes the damage", which is another line from the chart, sure. The chart that governs all hitboxes, merely a translation of the actual code.
3. Right! However, it doesn`t describe the game physics, which of course the knockback part you have illuminated, personally.
4. Exactly. This is the basis of my argument against "common knowledge their are extra hitboxes" or just the bandying about of the phrase "extra hitboxes when not [lag]-cancelled".]
I don't understand what you're claiming. Why do you have a problem with other people saying there are extra hitboxes? Really all they are saying is that the hitbox properties are different (which they are). Feel free to turn on hitbox display and you will easily see that.
5. However ^^^ this is very interesting! What moves are you talking about, and I`d assume you just mean they create hitboxes at the end of the move, as some organic function of the move? The heavier hit at the end of the Bros Down B for example, or the janky end of Link grounded Up B?
Certain moves have different paths. For instance, Luigi's Up B has different properties if you do it while in air, than if you do it from the ground. Same with his down b actually.
6. Exactly, and again the crux of my argument. These are not extra hitboxes, or they would be in the chart. Lag cancelling ends the move. Hitting the ground causes the move (if not ended, by Z or simply being over) causes the active hitboxes to distort for one frame as this follows how the life cycle of a hitbox, without cancelling. This is my point.
This needs testing, to confirm what happens.
7. Don`t take it from me then. "Some fighting games such as the Super Smash Bros. series...."
8. Exactly, you say it in your sentence: Intagibility means 'cannot be touched', which is exactly what happens and exactly "hit[/hurt]boxes don`t collide"
Good stuff man!
If you want to get technical, it's still wrong because things like taunts allow you to change the coordinate of your 3rd axis. Generally, when you're intangible, your hurtboxes are blue. I'm pretty sure collision still happens (as in the game detects the event). The only odd case I can think of is when you spawn. I never figured out how that worked (I'm talking about while you're standing on the thing).

What I decribed earlier about Falcon's fsmash, was the hurtboxes changing the Z coordinates enough to not touch the laser at all. It doesn't make sense to say it's intangible, when it really never collides at all. The reason I say this is because, what about other projectiles? There's just too many factors for me to just call it "intangibility".
I would also like to point out that I`m not arguing with this ^^^ , Break, or Marbles, at all. Everyone seems clear that knockback or hitbox strength isn`t a function of time, even if most move`s hitboxes will have a damage lowering change at some point.
Well, all I can say is that things happen by sequence. On frame x, Y happens. Really it's much simpler to understand it by reading the chart :) . But most people have not / will not do so ;/ . It's sorta complicated because of it being somewhat inconsistant.
Honestly I was just assuming whoever said cf-fsmash knew what they were talking about. If it happens vis-a-vis this principle, then you explained it correctly, but I`m not sure who said that originally,Madao?
I said it, and of course I know what I'm talking about :grin: !
I just asked if you think this
2.5 means 2 axis of gameplay but with 3D visuals, so games can exist that have 3D graphics but are called 2.5D. Smash is not an example, because gameplay happens in 3 dimensions. The random sourceless wiki editor might not know about frame data
Agreed!

Shears

Smash Master
If you want to get technical, it's still wrong because things like taunts allow you to change the coordinate of your 3rd axis. Generally, when you're intangible, your hurtboxes are blue. I'm pretty sure collision still happens (as in the game detects the event). The only odd case I can think of is when you spawn. I never figured out how that worked (I'm talking about while you're standing on the thing).
So there are two types of "invincible" hitboxes, blue and green. Green hitboxes are ones where collision can be detected but the character cannot receive damage. Blue hitboxes are ones where collision cannot be detected and the character cannot receive damage. Blue are the intangible while green are the invincible. With blue hitboxes, no contact is made and the if another hitbox "collides" with it, no collision is detected and the other hitbox is still active and can still collide with another hitbox of the character. When intersecting a hitbox and a blue one, there will be no collision sound or animation, when intersecting a hitbox and a green one, there will be a collision sound and/or animation without the character taking damage. A couple things that happen during collision, the move gets stale and the hitbox can no longer collide with the same character. Green hitboxes abide by this because a collision happens, if you intersect a blue hitbox, there is no collision so the move does not get stale and it can still collide with the character if it intersects with a different hurtbox. One thing I do in pika dittos to edgeguard is wait for the other pika to upb, then chase him with a dair from my pika. As we all know, the startup of pikas upb is a blue hurtbox so pika is intangible, by dairing the blue hitbox no collision is detected meaning as long as the dair hitbox stays out long enough, it can still collide with the other pika once he is no longer intangible and begins to move.

To show there is no collision with intangible boxes, have one player be pika while the other be falcon. Have the pika upb vertically and the falcon dair pika. Make sure that the falcon hitbox is out and intersecting pika when pika is still and intangible, you will see (as we all know) that pika will not be hit at this moment since he is intangible, but if timed right and falcons hitbox is still out when pika begins to move and is no longer intangible, the hitbox will intersect with a vulnerable hurtbox and a collision will take place. If pika was green instead of blue here, the dair would collide with the upb green box and would add to its staleness as well register the collision so the dair wouldn't not collide once pika becomes vulnerable. Since its blue, no collision happens, nothing is registered, and the hitbox remains active to hit pika once his motion begins.

*I haven't actually tested it like I suggest, but I do the pika edgeguard and I know it works. Last week at xanadu I was playing falcon in friendlies against a pika and daired a pika offstage as he was upbing, I did the dair while pika was still intangible but once he moved it hit him and spiked him. Unless something is happening that I'm missing, I'm almost certain what I'm asserting is factual.

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
So basically Shears is saying that blue is better than green, hence blue hat Pika is the best.

From what I can tell, Shears' assertion on player states is true. Blue = intangible, Green = invincible. I think the respawn platform grants intangibility. I'm not familiar with the code but I imagine blue hurtboxes are coded in one of two ways:
1. If contact is made during the blue frames, nullify the hitlag and skip the damage calculation
--- this very loose translation of code suggests that collision is detected and acted upon appropriately
2. The blue boxes have no points of collision and cannot interact with hitboxes as a result
--- another loose translation suggesting that blue hurtboxes lack collision frames entirely

Whichever option yields the shortest length of code is probably the one used in this game. I think it would be the 2nd one because it simply checks to see if collision occurs and it would skip the unnecessary functions if the condition is unmet. There's a possibility that it's the 1st option because the functions required likely exist and simply need a conditional test prior to execution but that's true of the 2nd also. There might be a 3rd possibility but I couldn't think of one off of the top of my head.

Feel free to set me straight if I'm wrong :)

F-haru 1952

Smash Rookie
Weird question I haven't seen an answer to...

I play 64 on a Wii through a .wad injected with the N64 (U) rom. I know that the official VC release suffers from frame drops, but would my version be subject to the same? I don't really notice anything unusual while playing, but I haven't played on N64 console enough to judge. Is anyone familiar with this specific setup?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
How long does invincibility last when edge hogging?
when you let go, it goes away

Weird question I haven't seen an answer to...

I play 64 on a Wii through a .wad injected with the N64 (U) rom. I know that the official VC release suffers from frame drops, but would my version be subject to the same? I don't really notice anything unusual while playing, but I haven't played on N64 console enough to judge. Is anyone familiar with this specific setup?
its a little worse in my exp; i avoid wii altogether for ssb64 after trying both vc and rom injected wad, if you can't avoid playing on a wii for 64.....that just sucks.

try emulator on pc with an adapter

bonbon5353

Smash Rookie
Hello I am fairly new to smash 64 and I need a 64 controller so I can not use a stupid ps3 controller. Where is the best place to buy a OEM controller or what is the best 3rd party one?

Annex

Smash Ace
Retro game stores if you don't mind the prices
Online if you don't mind waiting
Craigslist if you don't mind sketchy people and even sketchier sticks

For an adapter (since you're implying you're emulating) get a raphnet or mayflash

WELCOME TO 64:067:
for future reference use the ask a question thread for small questions like this

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Hello I am fairly new to smash 64 and I need a 64 controller so I can not use a stupid ps3 controller. Where is the best place to buy a OEM controller or what is the best 3rd party one?
ebay is pretty good to find used (and sometimes new if you are willing to pay a good price) oem controllers. make sure the seller has a high rating and the description specifically states that the joystick is tight or like new

Quote720

Smash Cadet
Check in weird places. I found a few controllers with the best sticks I've ever seen at an electronic recycling job I worked at once.

Trippyc

Smash Rookie
when playing ssb64 on the project 64 emu, is it ideal to use an n64 controller with an adapter (what i've been doing), or a USB GCN or Xbox controller? my friend was trying to tell me an xbox controller would be ideal due to the button layout but i don't necessarily buy it.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
when playing ssb64 on the project 64 emu, is it ideal to use an n64 controller with an adapter (what i've been doing), or a USB GCN or Xbox controller? my friend was trying to tell me an xbox controller would be ideal due to the button layout but i don't necessarily buy it.
Just use whatever is most comfortable, there isnt a specific controller you should get.
But if you want to play on console you will HAVE to buy an adapter.
I recommend using the traditional 64 controller, but whatever you want.

Studstill

Smash Ace
f timed right and falcons hitbox is still out when pika begins to move and is no longer intangible, the hitbox will intersect with a vulnerable hurtbox and a collision will take place. If pika was green instead of blue here, the dair would collide with the upb green box and would add to its staleness as well register the collision so the dair wouldn't not collide once pika becomes vulnerable. Since its blue, no collision happens, nothing is registered, and the hitbox remains active to hit pika once his motion begins.

*I have totally tested it like I suggest; I do the pika edgeguard and I know it works. [W]hat I'm asserting is factual.

Awesome stuff man! Fixed a few bits for you. :D

1. Word.

1.5. Ok ok man, get a few in. :D

2/3/4. I`ll defer to MCG`s chart interpretation:
Don't worry I'm still lurking here.
[Studstill] is right when you say it's a loop and it revives the same hitboxes (0, and 1). AND you also have fair landing data in the same spreadsheet. For most of the characters, the landing data only contains sound and graphical effects but in the case if kirby's fair (and jiggly's dair and probably others) there are also hitbox data. When you cancel the aerial, these instructions (sound, graph effects + hitbox in the case of landing hitboxes) won't be run. By taking a quick look at the spreadsheet, you can identify which aerial possesses landing hitboxes.
So I`m really just objecting to the implications of calling them extra instead of thinking of realistically as a programmed landing routine or distortion.

5. Of course, and this is also identifiable from the chart where the data you refer to exists for both grounded and air.

6. I`ll again defer to MCG as confirming.

7./8.I still think that`s a flawed way to think of it: "that taunts all you to change the coordinate of your 3rd axis." Rather taunting simply rotates your hurtboxes through the 3D (in some cases), although we are saying the same thing. Not a big deal.

Interesting: " I'm pretty sure collision still happens (as in the game detects the event)."

Waiting to like the post: " The only odd case I can think of is when you spawn. I never figured out how that worked (I'm talking about while you're standing on the thing)."

Why: "It doesn't make sense to say it's intangible"? When: "when it really never collides at all."

What do you mean?: "The reason I say this is because, what about other projectiles?"

I`d still claim it is a perfect descriptor with current knowledge: "There's just too many factors for me to just call it "intangibility"."

Studstill said:
I would also like to point out that I`m not arguing with this ^^^ , Break, or Marbles, at all. Everyone seems clear that knockback or hitbox strengthisn`t a function of time, even if most move`s hitboxes will have a damage lowering change at some point.
I agree
I have a PM question about this, hit me up: "Well, all I can say is that things happen by sequence. On frame x, Y happens. "
Totally agree, everyone should do it: "Really it's much simpler to understand it by reading the chart :) ."
I`m working on that: "it being somewhat inconsistent."
HA! I knew I felt ok with just pretending whoever said that was right when I read it first! :"I said it, and of course I know what I'm talking about :grin: !"
"Agreed" (with Annex)
I disagree, and think the wiki is correct. But this is semantics, so whatevs. :D
[/quote]

How long does invincibility last when edge hogging?
According to the chart, You are vulnerable the frame you are grabbing it, i.e. same time hit you will lose; after that, it is 1s (60 frames) until you are vulnerable.

Yoki1

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to the online experience of smash 64 and just recently got an n64 adapter. I was able to get some matches vs random people on netplay but the delay is a lot since im far away from any location of a server. Is there a place where I'm able to meet people to play with p2p? I'm currently doing the port forward thing for my router as well.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Retro game stores if you don't mind the prices
Online if you don't mind waiting
Craigslist if you don't mind sketchy people and even sketchier sticks

For an adapter (since you're implying you're emulating) get a raphnet or mayflash

WELCOME TO 64:067:
for future reference use the ask a question thread for small questions like this

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to play melee (boo yea I know). I was wondering what a good character to play would be coming from playing 64 a ton. Seems to me like Marth or Jigglypuff are good because messing up side b's with neutral b's isn't as costly as some other characters. Any thoughts or advice from 64 players that have tried playing melee and switching between games?

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I'm starting to play melee (boo yea I know). I was wondering what a good character to play would be coming from playing 64 a ton. Seems to me like Marth or Jigglypuff are good because messing up side b's with neutral b's isn't as costly as some other characters. Any thoughts or advice from 64 players that have tried playing melee and switching between games?
I don't play much 64, though I'd like to. I did play Jigglypuff in Melee for a long time though, and it's definitely a lot different than 64 Puff, so you'd just have to keep that in mind. Rest is also probably going to be used much more than in 64, though I can't say for certain because I don't play much Puff in 64.

Bassic

Smash Apprentice
Are there any guides to ledge cancelling with pikachu? I haven't come across one yet and I've been watching Mariguas do it in the 2015 ssb64 vids from APEX and I'm dying to learn that ****. Thanks for the help in advance.

Shears

Smash Master
Are there any guides to ledge cancelling with pikachu? I haven't come across one yet and I've been watching Mariguas do it in the 2015 ssb64 vids from APEX and I'm dying to learn that ****. Thanks for the help in advance.
Just aim for the ledge. I usually try to ledge cancel pikas upb but it does take a lot of practice and timing. There is no trick to it other than landing right at the ledge so just practice that and you'll start getting it down.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well I started competitive melee and 64 around the same time so I never had a transitional phase but yah I'd say Puff is a decent transition character. She's similar to Pika in 64 with dominant combo oriented aerials. Not as well rounded though. Plus you don't have to worry about extreme tech like you would with Fox/Falco.

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
ive heard that falco kinda feels like a 64 character, if you like playing technical characters

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Jiggles if you don't need fast hands, Marth is well odd, the hitbox changes are unlike any of 64 characters, it's I would say too varied but he is fun.

I think the closest is Sheik to be perfectly honest, semi-bad recovery, reliant on staple combos (but def. smaller than melee ones,) stupid as **** throw combos. So yeah sheik is the most 64 like tbh.

I personally use Luigi, Ganon, and Sheik, but I have been playing Melee comp more than 64.

Last edited:
Top Bottom