• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You mean when she says "I have granted kids to Hell?"

If she is in, I hope they keep HER voice. Not that singer's voice. "I am awful..."
Good point, Ashley original voice is better, I guess her original voice was not for the song I supposes. But do anyone can think of a moveset for her?

Sir James

The Doctor
After today's music update it does seem possible. I don't know much about the character, but it sounds like she has a good chance to be in Brawl due to her use of magic. Maybe she can be the "dark" version of Zelda?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I hope her cryptic mansion will be a playable stage. Some of the moves she can perform is the lightning strikes, shooting stars, and magic spells with Red transforming into the rod. She can also trun the little devil into a flying broom stick to fly. I hope that Sakurai make her a playable character, she can help the female shortage in the game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Her music means nothing. I bet they're gonna have everyone's theme from Warioware in the game.
If it was just sound effects than you would be right, but it had a the actors voice in there, but her origanal voice is still with her. You have to look over that, and don't say K.K., most of his songs was named that.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I don't think she's in the game. Why would they get 2 different actresses to voice her song and her character? That doesn't make make any sense.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't think she's in the game. Why would they get 2 different actresses to voice her song and her character? That doesn't make make any sense.
They had to get someone that can able to sing for her song, that character don't have the voice to sing, like the DK rap, DK didn't sing on that track.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
DK wasn't supposed to be singing on it. There isn't a part in that song where he sings.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Ashley is one of my wish characters for Brawl..... I never thought she will be in Brawl, bit this update today.
Ashley for brawl. How 'bout she will be shown on Haloween on Dojo? It's her birthday and it would be pretty cool.

She has Red as her Weapon.

PS: Sry for my English, I know it's bad....

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Ashley is one of my wish characters for Brawl..... I never thought she will be in Brawl, bit this update today.
Ashley for brawl. How 'bout she will be shown on Haloween on Dojo? It's her birthday and it would be pretty cool.

She has Red as her Weapon.

PS: Sry for my English, I know it's bad....
Nice drawing, now I can kind of get a feel for what she will be like if she's a PC, which hopefully she is. And maybe your right about the Halloween thing... Only time will tell....

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Cool move set, the Haloween update is genius, I belive in her being in Brawl more.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have always liked the idea of her being in Brawl. I was very ahppy to see today's update (and surprised).

Pit 42

Smash Lord
No way will she be playable. At the most, an AT.

On a side note, I really thought that her theme in today's update sounded screwed up. I mean, the theme is supposed to be haunting and...well, not jazz like they made it.

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Because not everyone can sing. Voice actors voice act, singers sing. Sometimes there's overlap, sometimes there isn't. That's the way it goes.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
I'm actually thinking she might be a subspace boss that relates to Warios plot.
Shes one of the closest characters to a villian in the series...

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I'm actually thinking she might be a subspace boss that relates to Warios plot.
Shes one of the closest characters to a villian in the series...
Yeah, and hopefully when you beat her she is a PC. You all doubt... but she is comming...

vesperview

Smash Hero
Oh lord, not again....

Shouldn't this go in the Dr/Mario returning thread?

ZOMG!!111one ASHLEYS MUSIC IS N TEH BRAWL!!!11 ASHLEY CONFIRMEDZZ!!!1111one

It is likely just one of the music choices for the WarioWare stage.

lmao, A cookie for you if you know where that came from.
Is not like we're saying oh... WarioWare composer... OMG! ASHLEY CONFIRMED! it is her theme... I doubt you'll play in the wario stage with that kind of music, get real! and what the hell does she have to do with Dr. Mario?

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . Well, Im officailly adding Ashley to my list of "small girls who I think should brake the female mode in Smash". Really, we need more than Princess of (insert land) and 2 Samuss.

Once I looked at her vid on YouTube I saw alot of fun ways for her to be used. Like Red follows her around and transforms into something to be used in her move-set.

(My Lil girl list for brawl)
Lip
Jill
and now Ashley.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Ashley is my absolute favorite character from Warioware. Also, the Haloween update idea would be absolutely perfect. Now my hopes have gotten up. D: I hope I'm not let down.

But guys, this is the same situation with Ridley's boss fight music. It doesn't actually confirm her as playable or even in the game. It could just be a theme for the stage... I'll keep hoping!

Also, that pic is cool.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Now that I think about it, they wouldnt add vocals for a stage song.. perhaps..

Ashley is a Subspace Boss? Entirely possible.. she can like, start off with her theme song.

OR..

Wario could like, be wandering around, till he finds this mansion and well.. you know whats next.

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
I think it would be a pretty original character, plus there need to be more girl reps...
Wario doesn't NEED another rep, but it would be nice to see one...
Why not? Mario has plenty and that is understandable but Wario Ware is an awsome series that has definately grew in catalougue and fanbase. It would be lame if Ashely wasnt included as a character. Or those two ninja girls. That would be cool

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Was ashley even on the poll? If not, i dont think her chances for playable are very good.

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
I think we can assume she appears in the game.

Hopefully as a boss.
Probably as an Assist Trophy.
Maybe as a Playable.
Definately as a Regular Trophy.

These four statements also go for K.K. Rider and Ridley.

Oh and please stop using the cliche' argument against her. Have you looked at the Mario Series?

"An unlikely hero, saves a princess from a big dumb greedy monster." What? I've never heard THAT story before!! Oh wait....

Cliche's are only bad if you don't use them effectively.

Brawlman

Smash Ace

Hopefully as a boss.
Maybe as a Playable.

Oh and please stop using the cliche' argument against her. Have you looked at the Mario Series?

"An unlikely hero, saves a princess from a big dumb greedy monster." What? I've never heard THAT story before!! Oh wait....

And warioware uses them perfectly. :chuckle:

vesperview

Smash Hero

Hopefully as a boss.
Maybe as a Playable.

KK Rider plays music on Smashville, that's no secret.

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
Was Trainer on the Poll? :p

I have no idea if she'll be in or not. She'd be an original character THAT'S for sure.
Man thats so true. I mean why would the polls matter. Its just for some kind of idea that the developers have to go along the rest of the ideas they have. I know that made little sense but im just sayin that Ashely would be unique to the series instead of all this LUCARIOMEOWTHBLAHANDBLAH crap thats being posted. Think about it, how many Wario Ware characters were even suggested untill today?

Geo Cloaking

Smash Rookie
Cool!, if Ashley appears, cool becuse she got so potencial for fight. Well, between, is the people comment, i like her style, but i like to Orbulon or the Jimmy T melody a little more. Well, between (again) is true, his new improve said much more, and like she can make incredibles powers of magic, nothing bad.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Man thats so true. I mean why would the polls matter. Its just for some kind of idea that the developers have to go along the rest of the ideas they have. I know that made little sense but im just sayin that Ashely would be unique to the series instead of all this LUCARIOMEOWTHBLAHANDBLAH crap thats being posted. Think about it, how many Wario Ware characters were even suggested untill today?
I think the only Wario characters have been Captain Syrup, Mona, and 9-Volt. Speaking of which, I wonder why Captain Syrup has appeared in over a decade.

BudDudandSlash

Smash Apprentice
From the blog of the voice actor of Ashley's theme:

"I hope to do more. I did get very positive feedback that the Big Wigs at Nintendo loved what I did and were very impressed at how I helped to develop Ashley's character and sound. I think you'll be hearing more from me very soon. Enjoy the game.
"

She says "helped to develop Ashely's character...".

I think that's a good hint :)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=78403168&blogID=317484660
She sang Ashley's Theme....

"I couldn't believe the huge response once Ashley's Theme was posted online. It made my day, or my morning actually, when I had 32 myspace comments all regarding my work with The "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" Game.
And by the way... THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE CORRECTION ON THE GAME TITLE SLIP, I was so tired when I posted it I just made up my own name. I fixed the title in my last blog.

To answer many of your questions, I have been singing for Radio Ads for years and it just happened that a studio I have worked at for years had this Nintendo job come in and they thought of me. So I sent in an audition and Nintendo loved it. We recorded in Seattle Washington at Bad Animals Studios. No, I didn't get to meet any of the the other Voice Actors, it was just me and the producers and a couple Reps from Nintendo there.

I hope to do more. I did get very positive feedback that the Big Wigs at Nintendo loved what I did and were very impressed at how I helped to develop Ashley's character and sound. I think you'll be hearing more from me very soon. Enjoy the game.

My best to you all,

Emily (Singer of Ashley's Theme)

Take a listen at:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/music/music12.html"
Well....
how I helped to develop Ashley's character and sound.
#So, how high are the chance of Ashley being playable?
5%
I think she will be a boss, but it would be very nice seeing Ashley a pc. It would be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom