• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Artsy Omni "Smashifies" Banjo & Kazooie

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Artsy Omni, creator of previous smash leaks including the Rayman Leak, has come out with another video taking a character and making their art match the style of Smash 4, this time covering Banjo & Kazooie.

After the recent tweet from Phil Spencer, the head of Xbox stating "I think it would be cool if Banjo was in the next SSB DLC. We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues." this video is an exciting way to see how Banjo & Kazooie may actually look in Smash. To see more of Artsy Omni's work check out our article on a Smashified Shovel Knight or visit his Youtube channel. To vote on the next Smash DLC character be sure to check out the Smash Ballot as well.

SmashCapps always find it amazing what artists can do related to Smash and wants his Smash Ballot vote, Teleroboxer's Harry, Smashified next! Follow him on Twitter to share the best in Smash related art around the web.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I love the fusion of their Classic and Modern designs. Kinda like what they did with Sonic in this game.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Man, that render is gorgeous. Nintendo should consider hiring this guy.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Which game are you referring to? Sonic in Smash 4 looks kinda like a copy of the Colors/Generations model.
Sonic in Smash 4 is meant to be a fusion of his Classic and Modern look, kinda like in the very recent Sonic Runners. He has the general form of Modern Sonic, but his quills are a bit shorter, his colours brighter, and his face slightly more cutesy, like Classic Sonic.

Atrabilious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Atrabilious
I voted before that tweet from Phil Spencer, thinking that 3rd party requests were completely out of the question. Stuff like this makes me wish I'd voted for Banjo Kazooie.

Excellent stuff from Omni in any case.

ScherzoFaçade

Smash Rookie
This is pretty much how I'd envision their design being, if they were to be in Smash. Really glad Omni chose not to use the modern design for B&K, that was a really bad look for them in Nuts & Bolts.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
This is glorious. Banjo and Kazooie don't get nearly enough love. Keep this hype train going. #Vote4BanjoKazooie

ArmedShadow

Smash Cadet
This is all i want.
this.
i swear this is what i want in terms of video games. this is what
this is what we need . we need this . this is what you need
edit- vote for banjo and not some anime character. you jerks

Last edited:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I would love for this to happen but from what I've seen (people's thoughts and opinions on Banjo Kazooie coming to Smash as DLC), I really do not think it's gonna happen.

There is just way too much pessimism (like I've said days ago in the Banjo Kazooie thread) to the point that no one wants to even attempt to make this a reality except for a few dozen (what it seems like). Doing it for what Rare used to be would be a very nice thing to do IMO.

Last edited:

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
When is this guy going to Smashify an actual Nintendo character?
Hahaha, sorry! It's driven by suggestions, so the only reason it's been third parties so far is because they've been the loudest suggestions. =P

But rest assured, Nintendo characters are coming very soon!

_Chrome

Smash Ace
Banjo & Kazooie deserve to be in the game, way more than random characters such as Goku. #BKGetJiggyWithIt!

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I'm not gonna lie, if this dream happens... I would run out into the street, screaming my head off and praising based Phil Spencer for being so cool about allowing use of Rare property.

We must spread the word... Banjo-Threeie is actually a codename for Banjo coming to Smash 4. :yeahboi:

ArmedShadow

Smash Cadet
I'm not gonna lie, if this dream happens... I would run out into the street, screaming my head off and praising based Phil Spencer for being so cool about allowing use of Rare property.

We must spread the word... Banjo-Threeie is actually a codename for Banjo coming to Smash 4. :yeahboi:
Yoooo shaq is still alive :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Ugh, I almost can't even look at this. I'd love nothing more than the Bear & Bird having a revival, and getting into Smash Bros. However, it's more or less one of the biggest pipe dreams around.

These guys are incredibly talented though; those renders are nice.

Last edited:

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
You would think that I would change this to my avatar right away. But as you can see, Im "stoned" at the moment...

D

Deleted member

I don't understand why people want banjo in smash 4 you and I both know why that will never happen.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I don't understand why people want banjo in smash 4 you and I both know why that will never happen.
Just like how Mega Man wasn't going to happen or Sonic never happening in Smash and yet... Here we are.

Top Bottom