• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art Of Kirby - A Smash 4 Kirby Guide By Izaw

KidKrimzon

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidKrimzon
Those combos are cute, but this is smash4, so it doesn't help to show them on a stationary comp. The air dodging is real in this game.

JuanHUM

Smash Cadet
NNID
JuanHUM
kirby for top tier :,C lml
joke aside, as a kirby main im very happy with this kind of video, hope this encorages more kirbys mains besides me =,)

Doval

Smash Lord
Cool guide, but am I the only one who feels that posting these guides on the front page are actually hurting the mains the videos are about (in this case Kirby) more than they help them?
Like, I don't play Kirby, but now I am wizened up to a lot of tricks Kirby is capable of that I didn't know before.

I'm terrified that I'm gonna wake up one morning and there is a guide on the front page about one of my mains that shows every little thing they can do.
You need to be able to win regardless of how well the opponent knows your character's moves. The guys at the top of the EVO or APEX brackets will definitely know your character inside and out. Guides simply give players new to the character a starting point.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Izaw, the creator of the Art Of Link 2 video, has come out with another video in the series this time featuring Kirby! This contains great combo tips, techniques, the fire Kirby glitch, some solid jokes, and more to help you learn everything you need to know about Kirby. Watch the video and amp up the Kirby meta! Be sure to check out Izaw's youtube channel as well for other excellent content.

SmashCapps is always on the lookout for excellent Smash guides to feature on the site. Follow him on Twitter to share the best Smash content around.
please make an N64 guide. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

-AngelGamah-

Smash Rookie
NNID
AngelGamah
3DS FC
2638-2062-1516
I'm picking up kirby again. I KNEW his down air was good!!! :3

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
I really like this guide as a Kirby main myself. Really should learn some of these.

Kirbymeister

Smash Cadet
NNID
hazzahbazzah
3DS FC
3823-8971-1294
this is amazing. seriously.
I learnt stuff that I didn't even know was possible with kirby!
I mean, stone can break shields? that's awesome!
great job, Izaw. great job.

Top Bottom