• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art Of Kirby - A Smash 4 Kirby Guide By Izaw

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

Izaw, the creator of the Art Of Link 2 video, has come out with another video in the series this time featuring Kirby! This contains great combo tips, techniques, the fire Kirby glitch, some solid jokes, and more to help you learn everything you need to know about Kirby. Watch the video and amp up the Kirby meta! Be sure to check out Izaw's youtube channel as well for other excellent content.

SmashCapps is always on the lookout for excellent Smash guides to feature on the site. Follow him on Twitter to share the best Smash content around.

Lenrap

Smash Rookie
That remix in the vid was part of the kirby remix corner :3

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Awesome to see kirby get some more love in sm4sh, another very underrated character in my opinion.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
Honestly, more people need to be like Izaw, and make guides for underused and less competitively viable characters.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
At first when I saw the title of this thread, I thought that it was another thing kind of like the remix corne only it was art. I guess I was wrong.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Would be cool if Izaw made a video for every character. It would time consuming, but they'd shed some light on how other characters work and what to expect.

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
That dance made me so happy.
Great guide, I feel like a whole bunch of Kirby mains just leveled up

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Cool guide, but am I the only one who feels that posting these guides on the front page are actually hurting the mains the videos are about (in this case Kirby) more than they help them?
Like, I don't play Kirby, but now I am wizened up to a lot of tricks Kirby is capable of that I didn't know before.

I'm terrified that I'm gonna wake up one morning and there is a guide on the front page about one of my mains that shows every little thing they can do.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Very informative, great job. The fire kirby bit was funny

Last edited:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Sigh... Of course the BThrow followup works on Charizard... Why should I expect anything less?...

Sangria

Smash Rookie
Cool guide, but am I the only one who feels that posting these guides on the front page are actually hurting the mains the videos are about (in this case Kirby) more than they help them?
Like, I don't play Kirby, but now I am wizened up to a lot of tricks Kirby is capable of that I didn't know before.

I'm terrified that I'm gonna wake up one morning and there is a guide on the front page about one of my mains that shows every little thing they can do.
...You have a very good point. >_>

JagoTheTiger

Smash Apprentice
"Art of Kirby"
You mean crouch under everything?
lol true

this makes kirbz look top tier, good job dude

Honestly, more people need to be like Izaw, and make guides for underused and less competitively viable characters.
EXACTLY, i feel people should try to evolve the meta game for smash 4.

I would.......but, i lack skill xD

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't even main Kirby and I still find this guide useful; It gives me an idea how he plays and well, let's be honest, that's the best Kirby since Smash 64!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks for the guide! I was waiting for a Kirby guide for the longest time... I am glad that it has finally come.
I hope this can improve my skill with Kirby.

Trigspro789

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trigspro789
3DS FC
3566-2013-0217
If he hasn't, I hope he makes a Lucario guide :lucario::lucario::lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario::4lucario:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Garbage music choice

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
He forgot one combo!!!

D-air>D-tilt>Is character have a force tripping, do a Forward Smash= kill guarantee!!!

D-air is very good and N-air is good to punish!

raizur

Smash Cadet
NNID
raizur
3DS FC
4425-1652-3596
As a Kirby main, I must say, this is REALLY good stuff. Learned a few new things I'm gonna try out very soon. Though a few things were left out, what this guide has to offer makes up for it. Perfect for anyone who's looking to pick up Kirby or wanting to become better at the pick puff ball from Dream Land.

Top Bottom