• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
It would be cool in an artifact/golem deck (a deck that stacks golem effects like will's knights will)
you could run all colors in such a deck (in fact you would need to since most golem spawning creatures that give golems extra powers like flying and first strike are actually not artifact creatures but require colored mana)
To much trouble to be worth actually making such a deck unless you randomly get tons of golem stuff which would be rather strange by random happenstance.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
It would be cool in an artifact/golem deck (a deck that stacks golem effects like will's knights will)
you could run all colors in such a deck (in fact you would need to since most golem spawning creatures that give golems extra powers like flying and first strike are actually not artifact creatures but require colored mana)
To much trouble to be worth actually making such a deck unless you randomly get tons of golem stuff which would be rather strange by random happenstance.
*cough cough vts*

Vts

Smash Champion
lol my deck is kind of stupid right now somehow it was working really good just from boosters i really need to sit down and look at what i'm keeping and what i can swap out.

yeah i got a lot of sweet uncommons

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yoshimannnnnnnnnnnnnn

joyous birthday unto thee, joyous birthday unto thee, joyous birthday dearest sir man of yoshis

joyous birthday unto thee!

Alsoooooo you guys wanna smash today? I should be free to smash this afternoon.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Also just made the Smash thread for ARK IV: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992

Hope to see everyone there! I expect turnout from out of staters will be bigger than before! I requested to be stickied, so hopefully that helps.

If you see anything that doesn't look right, let me know and we'll get it fixed. We are leaving it up to the Smash community on whether you guys would like to finish your tournaments on Saturday or Sunday. We have given you enough time on Saturday, but you're also welcome to use the venue on Sunday if you want. We split SSF4 and MvC3 tournaments to two days because they took so long last time so Top 8 all play on Sunday. Also, we're having an after party Saturday night if people want to have crew battles or whatnot.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Arby's ganon can beat my whole cast besides my Ganon. It's probably his best character imo...

Also, I may start a little beef here, but the reason is to further motivate this states smashers. But me and Arby were talking earlier about which of the twins is a better smasher overall. So I kinda want to start a poll. Everyone who's played both RavenKnight and TheMarchHare, cast your votes. Who says Jason(aka RavenKnight) and who says TMH(Adam)?

Discuss!

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Let's use our crappy results to show. I got 5th seed at mist in my pool. Raven got 6th seed at mist in his easy *** pool, He beat 1 player in his pool; The other guy he got placed over, forfeited all his matches.

My other argument, Ravn plays one trashy peach. I play a whole host of trashy characters. Not only can my sheik beat bad players. So can my ganon, fox, falcon, luigi, mario, dr. mario, marth, falco, roy, bowser and jiggs. In that order.

TLDR: I'm da best. xD

Also, this is just going to end in Ravn and I arguing over the internet for wh8tever reason, and nobody wanting to take sides. It always does. <.<

I already know most peoples opinions anyway.
[COLLAPSE=" "]
Gvice: Thinks I/sheik is gay, thinks Rvn is better.
Arbustos: Used to think I was better, don't know anymore, I still think he thinkz I'm better. I gotta have someone on my side. <.<
Yoshi: Hates both of our playstyles, goes and plays magic.
Vts: Probably puts rvn higher cause Rvn can do something against Veets icies.
Chams: When He actually played the game thought Rvn was better.
Seif: Thinks Rvn is better for wutever reason.
Saberguy: Don't know. :(
[/COLLAPSE]
Ur guyz opinions are dum anyway. :p

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
I kind of seriously got a case of the major nerves after my first set while playing deku, and crashed the rest of the time.
My first real tourny ever is not a good show of my skill.
Plus everyone loves me better so vote me even if all I do is play gay with peach and lose with falcon

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
We are making arrangements for those of you less than 21 years of age. No guarantees yet, but I'd rather not leave you guys out if possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, we got stickied :)

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
We are making arrangements for those of you less than 21 years of age. No guarantees yet, but I'd rather not leave you guys out if possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How about I just promise not to drink. ;)

Beer tastes like glorified piss anyways.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
this weekend - SBW
September 3rd - Smash n Thrash II
September 17 - ARK IV
October 1st - MSU

welp

vts says that tmh and rk both blow and that they need to get better

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I just wanted to stimulate competition and drive the twins to better themselves. Not have them fight. I guess that's expecting too much from brothers lol.

:(

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Well! I could ummm...
read FASTER than all of you...
in ummmm...
RUSSIAN!
:cool:

That must count for something in smash
Especially because I could insult all of you while losing in away you would not understand
Thus I win
soooo

за малчи суки, идёт ебаться чёрние люди

(Also when I curse smashboards doesn't replace them with asterisks)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I had the wrong mindset about approaching for the longest time. Now if I make someone shield and I hit their shield with knee or both hits of nair, I consider it a victory. Then you watch how they react out of their shield, bad players jump out all the time, better players will wavedash out. Just a matter of reacting and punishing their limited options at that point. Finally realized that approaching isn't just 'how to get the first hit' but more like... 'how to put yourself in the best position to bait out an opponent's move and then react + punish that move'
SOMEONE around here could benefit a lot from accepting these things ;)

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
that 0 to death was soooo sexy. and no, not in a gay way, but a purely heterosexual i-****-men-in-the-*** way.

Vts

Smash Champion
reading thread of /a/ and see this "My mum loves Hayao Miyazaki's films and watched Fullmetal Alchemist with me. I don't know my dad, so who gives a ****."

think seif is posting maybe but not sure

G. Vice

Smash Lord
OK is wanting to crew battle arkansas, but I'm not sure how I feel about using me, arby, will, and you two when saberguy, ace, and clay aren't there to choose from.

but it's me, arby, will and you guys

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
also arby u wanna play some smash now?
um sure

Also, are we going there Saturday morning, or do we need housing? If it's the first, we'll be on the road 10-12 hours total with a full tourney in between. Mmm...

Adopt me again, adopt me again!
If you could go ahead and take another 7000 stock, that would be greeeat.

Top Bottom