• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona's Power Rankings (11/01/07)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I wasn't talking about you specifically, gamer. I meant everyone in AZ. Nobody can beat Hanki or Butters. Not even their moms.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I believe a Samus player will make the power rankings one day. In fact, Toro( Omar), a member of STB is the perfect candidate. He's freaking awesome, even when he sand bags. Although he doesn't have much tournament experience, I know he has the skill to be up there.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
G-Mo, I'm ready. I am too ready. I need to chat with you G-mo. MSN.

CHUK

Smash Ace
*looks at tiers*
Hahahaha! No, but seriously main Falco.
Jay kay :)

I believe Shadowclaw is > everything. Mewtwo is higher on the power rankings. :cool:
Your mewtwo is a crazy PSYCHIC/NINJA. I never imagined a Mewtwo being so good EV trained in attack and speed (lame Pokemon joke, no one gets it, crawl in corner). Can't wait for Shadowclaw 2!

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Well...Taj is the Pokemon master. If I had some, I would let him tend to them. But I don't have any. I wish I had one.,,,if there was only a way.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I got you CHUK. I am a Pokemon Master. Isn't it hard to EV train a Mewtwo because you get it at high levels?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pokemans... ewww.

Taj, I think I have the perfect technique to finally beat you, but I'm having problems implementing it on people your calibor.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Pokemans... ewww.

Taj, I think I have the perfect technique to finally beat you, but I'm having problems implementing it on people your calibor.
Then apparently it isn't the perfect technique to beat him.

OUCH!! That is true. I say, Taj is a hard guy to beat even for big shots in this game...keep doing your research CG. You'll figure it out, then you'll tell us all. I hope.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So... since I'm returning to AZ soon, will I be considered for power rankings again?

Look at how nicely that fits into the topic.

Corigames

Smash Hero
My perfect technique is called... Winning. This has been working great against people at school. It sorta works on pros, but it is certainly situational at the moment. I think that if I get "winning" to work on Taj, then I'll have a power ranking soon enough. (notice the mention of poer ranking ;) ) What now?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, it looks like Zarelid is in California now...

Guess the list needs an update. I say that we put Wobbles back on in preparation for his permanent residence here once again.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, it looks like Zarelid is in California now...

Guess the list needs an update. I say that we put Wobbles back on in preparation for his permanent residence here once again.
I agree, assuming Rob is actually staying in AZ for a while.

He would probably be put back at #3 for the time being.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Has Wobbles played the new and improved Light? Cuz Light's gone on a killing spree lately and jumped way up on the rankings. He keeps getting 2nd place (lol, if Tony would just stop going to every tourney that you do, you'd get more 1st's)

Especially since Peach does well against Climbers... I would expect Rob to bust out with an alternate. I'm guessing Fox.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Has Wobbles played the new and improved Light? Cuz Light's gone on a killing spree lately and jumped way up on the rankings. He keeps getting 2nd place (lol, if Tony would just stop going to every tourney that you do, you'd get more 1st's)

Especially since Peach does well against Climbers... I would expect Rob to bust out with an alternate. I'm guessing Fox.
I didn't think about that. I honestly think that Rob is too good with fox and a couple of other characters for light to deal with but who knows...light could surprise us because he's too good.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Bump-mode, what tournies have effect on this thread? Will there be a brawl power ranking?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Is there a USA power ranking where the top states get placed in rank of top ten?

Something like:

1. AZ
2. CA
3. FL
4. NY
5. MD
6. ...

Understand me?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
AZ is TOO GOOD. We have so many superstars like Sean, Tony, Rob, and Omar that we are at least top ten. The fact that you sweat just by thinking of going outside in AZ is almost overshadowed by the fact that AZ is, in fact, too good. Too cool for school? Yeah, too cool for school...

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
--1. Forward (50)
--2. Taj (45)
3. Omar (40)
4. Light (33)
--5. B-Will (32)
6. Zarelid (21)
--7. EnixMoogle (17)
8. Brandon (14)
9. Hanki (11)
N10. Axe (8)

**** axe if i just had realized that you were there i wouldn't had agreed on the mm, nice matches anyway ^.^

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol sorry about that majoras. you're hecka good yourself. those matches were fun, hopefully we'll get to play again someday

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not the STB omar.

static Smasher Omar = BloodOfTheFallen();

for(int i = 0; i < NUM_SMASHERS_IN_STATE; i++)
{
Omar.****(AzSmasher);
Omar.lol();
}

Top Bottom