• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Heck yeah Yoshicant. If I had my Toad i would be easily winning! I want to play you more in Brawl so you can get better! Plus I still need to eat all of your food!
Thats it. Just because of that, the next time I see you, you are getting a Rainbow Dash sticker on your controller. Period.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
No way, Fluttershy is the best. Only my controller is allowed Fluttershy stickers.

....A Hinata sticker would be so frickin awesome...

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
@Firefox hey dude never talked at all and i just think you should be meek. Make it one of your qualities, because there are veterans in this scene, stop arguing with everyone and trying to make a point that is pointless, I am really not trying to insult you or anything.

Everyone has to go threw there early days of the brawl scene, i did and i still listen to everything Chris and Kevin/kira and silly kyle have to say because they are the veterans and the best players. So just chill, and listen you will learn a lot trust me.

Also i always listen to jard to lol

This is K9

Thanks for the support guys.

But it's fine, I am still going to win. That is a definite statement.
There is no use in pouting over a decision made by the community, I'll just deal with it. Fortunately my secondaries aren't far behind, and soon they will be better than my MK ever was.

And I don't get hurt from players that I can seriously beat using random, so it's all good.

Banning MK before APEX will hurt every player who is going to APEX since we are bound to run into many of them. 4 months of not having mk practice will just screw people over and not make APEX worth it. It is already going to be the biggest tournament to date, and many people such as Kevin, Kyle, and myself are going. MK ban would especially hurt them. But I would be down to have him banned in Tuscon (after this upcoming tournament since people already made decisions to go and it's the day before the tournament) and not have him banned in Mesa.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I went through like...seven pages of people arguing about the MK ban...Was all that totally necessary?

So, on an unrelated note, I really want to get better. But I don't really ever get to pravtice ever, except at tournaments. Is there anyone else that lives in east Mesa that would practie with me?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I went through like...seven pages of people arguing about the MK ban...Was all that totally necessary?

So, on an unrelated note, I really want to get better. But I don't really ever get to pravtice ever, except at tournaments. Is there anyone else that lives in east Mesa that would practie with me?
i live on southern and greenfield. hit me up sometime. where you live?

/doublepost

Duff0

Smash Ace
i will quit the game if people start using oli/falco more.

idk about how good they are i just play for fun and oli and falco arent fun to play vs

Anjila

Smash Cadet
I will just say that I am very embarrassed to be a part of the AZ scene right now. A good bunch of you need to grow up.

anjila can i MM (massage match) lucario vs lucario? :D
Normally I would, but my hate for Lucario dittos burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns. ;_;

ALSO LOOK WHAT I FOUND ROB

Rainbow Dash AND a turtle! It's like your dream toy! :awesome:

BTW, the secret lies in my Avatar.

I also challenge Angie to a back rub match. 3/5
Is it because that pic was made by an artist named Luigi64? (trufax)

I accept your challenge!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
****, lots of posts
time for DerpDaBerp, King of Scrubs

and are a detriment to the competitive scene as far as I'm concerned
If I had never met Javier (among many others of course), my heart would not be as full toward the community as it is. The otherwise unlikely friendships that communities like this can form are the most valuable part of the game and mine with Jar'd is a good example of something that keeps me coming back. Don't rag on that.

BTW, I am Nicknyte, if anyone forgot.
<3

i will quit the game if people start using oli/falco more.

idk about how good they are i just play for fun and oli and falco arent fun to play vs
I promise to Luigi you always.

To Chris: I intend to totally hype and support you in every match you don't play MK in. Not because of a dislike for MK, but because I believe in you regardless of who you play as. **** that shit, brother.

Now, let's talk about Nicknyte

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
ALSO LOOK WHAT I FOUND ROB

Rainbow Dash AND a turtle! It's like your dream toy! :awesome:
OMG! of course rainbow dash is with a turtle. that turtle looks so cool if he has a major part in MLP i would so be a brony!!!!! that toy looks familiar did u get it a JCP by any chance? there are MLP fun kits sold there. comes with coloring book, crayons, mazes, word searches and figures i think.

Slimlenny

Smash Rookie
So, I wanna start attending some more tournaments, but everyone lives years away from me (West Phoenix) so I don't really have anyone to practice with. Anyone have suggestions?

Also, I read the last few pages of this thread, and as someone I can't recall said, haters gonna hate.

Duff0

Smash Ace
just think about smash a lot.

i like never play (and i also rarely played when i was improving a lot) i just spent my time thinking about smash and i just learned i guess haha

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
So, I wanna start attending some more tournaments, but everyone lives years away from me (West Phoenix) so I don't really have anyone to practice with. Anyone have suggestions?

Also, I read the last few pages of this thread, and as someone I can't recall said, haters gonna hate.
my lost brother! yeah u live far! yummy is probably the closest to u. hes 19th ave or try noctournez hes peoria. im sure u can get to tourneys with their help yo. would be nice to kick ur zss ***

Slimlenny

Smash Rookie
just think about smash a lot.

i like never play (and i also rarely played when i was improving a lot) i just spent my time thinking about smash and i just learned i guess haha
I believe in your method, it worked while I was trying to get better in League of Legends (I'm still not that great :[ ). But well before I attended my first tourney, brawl was all I really thought about, and I researched, practiced, and got roflstomped. I feel like the only way you can really get better is by playing better people and getting creative. Just ask GV7 and his R.O.B. ;)

Duff0

Smash Ace
I believe in your method, it worked while I was trying to get better in League of Legends (I'm still not that great :[ ). But well before I attended my first tourney, brawl was all I really thought about, and I researched, practiced, and got roflstomped. I feel like the only way you can really get better is by playing better people and getting creative. Just ask GV7 and his R.O.B. ;)
hey you play league? you should hit me up

ign: duff0

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
idk man. if we do normal doubles, then sure. in pools/bracket, idk. I don't remember the last time I did that.

If you want to play my MK in friendlies, sure.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I am aiming for top 4, so you all better watch yourself! I am giving it my all today. This yoshi will be bringin' the heat.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Lenny, Shiny/Green/Alan lives on 44th ave and Thomas, if that's close to you. I'll give you his (home) number if its good for you.

Also <3 Derp.

Top Bottom