• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
New Smash will blow ***.
Let's revert back to 64. We all know it's the best game in the series, and Pika is so OP. Which automatically makes it better than any other Smash.

And no one has contacted me about Evo yet. Here's my #: 480-773-5035. I want to do a SF with AE, and Brawl.

:phone:

Anjila

Smash Cadet
These names... I must make something for every one of them!

But I'll be lacking in free time 'til about the 16th, so here's something lazy.

... what have I done

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: The Smashfest today is now going to be at Gamer's Inn, since people felt like it was too far away. Sorry for anyone who went to my place. So far me, Cole, Wolfwood, and K9 are planning on being there (and maybe Angela), and we're gonna have at least 3 TVs and two setups.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Let's keep the tournament on the 18th. I can bring 4 other people from Tucson plus myself.

Tournaments after this date will be harder for all five of us to make it.

<3

:peach:

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^ lol, I wish I could see where that gif is originally from

EDIT: The Smashfest today is now going to be at Gamer's Inn, since people felt like it was too far away. Sorry for anyone who went to my place. So far me, Cole, Wolfwood, and K9 are planning on being there (and maybe Angela), and we're gonna have at least 3 TVs and two setups.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Nintendo's stock drops 10% when it's revealed a Wii U can only support 1 controller

:facepalm:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
SO what's happening on the 18th? Met a smasher today and we're willing to go to phoenix for something, there'll probably be 3 of us, 1 is in training

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
so i got 9th at the nm tourny, coulda done better but im giving up on brawl. its too much of a bore, no offense. meleeis just where its at :) yes, this is comming from the dark shifter! lol hahaha ill still play every now in then but im seriously gonna pick up melee and own! hahahahaha love yall.

how did kira and chirs do? anyone know? too lazy to text lol! hahahaha

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
so i got 9th at the nm tourny, coulda done better but im giving up on brawl. its too much of a bore, no offense. meleeis just where its at :) yes, this is comming from the dark shifter! lol hahaha ill still play every now in then but im seriously gonna pick up melee and own! hahahahaha love yall.

how did kira and chirs do? anyone know? too lazy to text lol! hahahaha
Someone got timed out.

Nah i kid, i lost a 360 today to time out, but the circumstances were kinda weird, anyway and the guy i was playing was the only good smasher

I forgot a prize was even up for grabs, actually

@Derp Nobody you guys would know, he's fairly new like I am.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
I'm the guy Smileyface was talking about. Is there anything going on in Phoenix this weekend? We want to play some good brawlers to get a lot better.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Anyone that anounces they are stopping for any reason means they aren't.

Also <3 Chris still but gg az's rep.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Stop being a troll justin lol.

Grats to my *** darklink and whity kiraflax. Ggs all around :) ill be practicin for brawl for genesis but gonna focus on competitive melee after :) <3 the community.

Also, light got 7th. Forgot who he lost to but still rapped faces. He's also stil beast mode in melee to :) haha

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
In defense for chris, He lost to Zekey because if he woulda beat him he would most likely would have had to fight me. so after that we were both in losers bracket on the opposite side. then chris fights anuar an olimar thats just about as good as richbrowns, first match he lost but he was just reading him because second match he just 2 stock ***** him. Then he took chris to castle siege which chris never plays on and for some reason its **** for oli and he barely lost. it was just some stupid silly circumstances. A tight thing chris did was when he walked in he look at tyrant and says fight me! And then first stock chris gets ***** and tyrant started laughing at him then chris just said screw this and caught back up to him in an instant then I saw tyrant getting his famous game face on and they went completely even. but then in the final moment he just jumps off and suicides for some reason. im telling you the way chris was playing I honestly believe he would have ***** all the way to top three if it wasn't for just some silly (kyle lol) circumstances.

Jane

Smash Hero
"chris never plays on that stage"

johns if i've ever heard any.

"**** for oli for some reason"

na not really. many olis like it, but its no excuse. it doesnt give olimar an advantage, really. every transformation, except maybe the second, is in some way bad for olimar. the first part of the stage is tiny, and then third makes you pluck pikmin slower.

i hope those two reasons arent the "stupid silly circumstances" you're talking about. because all i see is you johning for chris. hah.

Top Bottom