• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

k9.

Smash Ace
@jard bull **** dude you did not win the lot. lol

If you won i would cut my ribs off and suck my own...yea

Btw jard are you going to just go to genesis and just chill and MM or are you entering singles also?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
anjila, you should totally make us an image and come up with a name for the next tourney since the names usually suck balls.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
brawl tomoro yes? i need to practice for the nm comming up. im driving there with axe in my truck and there is techniquly one more spot available, but it would be kinda crammed.... anyone have a car or bigger truck that they would want to drive to :) gas of course would be covered by all :)

Anjila

Smash Cadet
anjila, you should totally make us an image and come up with a name for the next tourney since the names usually suck balls.
rofl I dunno, I'm pretty shoddy at names, too. How about you come up with a name and I'll draw it! And then we'll force Kira to use it :awesome:

Gah777

Smash Lord
So when's the next tourney?

For the next tourney name, how about something like "Balls to you!", or "Get your **** and leave!"?

I came up with some puns at work today, if only I could remember them... Oh well, I'll fish for other names later. In other news I saw this one product called "Nads', hair removal for guys" or something along those lines, and I thought, "Gee, what a name for a male hair removal product"

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, since the last tournament was AZ War, how about we connect it and put this one as "AZ Aftermath."

Now, if we are looking for something more humorous, how about "AZ Brawl: This Buffet Doesn't Serve Root Beer, So Stop Asking!"

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I like how they literally said nothing more than there was gonna be a new smash for wiiu+3ds...

k9.

Smash Ace
We should........

Edit: someone host a bi monthly? please? im a bored Nigga in a foster home lol

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
you should not! me and axe will be in nm!!! yez! make the tourny some other date plz :) i need to start attending more az tournies... lol! more oos tournies than in state tournies for me is the lols

Top Bottom