• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Argue YOUR final roster!

Shii

Smash Rookie
I don't care about existing ones. Although, I hope they make less clones like Fox-Falco, Dr. Mario-Mario, Link-Kid Link. Adding clones is just a waste of space - I say, instead of making clones, use that space for new characters that have their own unique style. If you want difference in fighting characteristics, then they should put alternate fighting styles in SSBB like they do in Guilty Gear X2... but just don't take up a slot that could be used for another character...

As for new characters...

Poo (Earthbound)
Wolf
Sonic
Megaman
Bomberman
Diddy+ Dixie (Switch Included)
King K Rool

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
Your list sucks because

* You didn't put in Diddy Kong
* You put in too many characters from the sonic franchise
* you cut young link but left dr mario
* you put the worst possible fzero villain in who is a clone no way around it instead of samurai goroh
* You put in Kamek
* You put Waluigi in over daisy despite the fact he is more unpopular, newer and less original and has less personality
* You put vaati down as 3rd party, he's 1st or 2nd party
* You put Geno in as a nintendo character he's 3rd party

Thankyou for playing
Glad you'd like to dispute it, but your reasoning also sucks.

• Diddy Kong is a horrible character for Brawl and would be nothing more than a smaller version of Donkey Kong.
  • I put two in from the Sonic Franchise, if you consider that too much then you must've heard some wierd, twisted meaning of the term "too much."
  • Dr. Mario has possibility to have a completely NEW moveset much different than Marios, which could possibly include stuff from the actual Dr. Mario game. zOMG. Throwing Pills?! Young Link, on the other hand, could do nothing else but use a less amount of bombs, use a wooden shield + sword, and yell in a pre-peubescent tone that makes my ears bleed.
  • You may see him as the worst, some may not. Clearly I did not, so go cry about it. kthx. One question, though. How do you NOT see Diddy Kong as nothing else but a clone to Donkey Kong?
  • Kamek is a funny character, and with SSB having a scarce amount of villains, why not include him?
  • As I have just said, SSB is VERY low on villains, and Waluigi seems to be a perfect candidate with the addition of Wario. More personality, you say? I say that's bull. Daisy is about as boring as you can get.. at least Waluigi could provide us with some comic relief.
  • As I said, I was unaware if he was third party or not.
  • Was Geno not a nintendo-creation? If not, then sue me for putting him on the list.

Your attempt at being a good critique has failed to a new level. Rather than having the appearance of someone who knows what they're talking about, you appear to be an unhugged child who is angry at what life has given him. I'd give you a hug, because it appears to be needed, but it looks like you're having fun hugging your Diddy-plushie.

Then again... you do want meaningless Nintendo characters like Tom Nook to be in the game, which completely contradicts what you were trying to critisize me over. (The fact that you used "the characters is much newer!" as a reasoning that Daisy should be in more than Waluigi)

However, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I do believe that Donkey Kong is getting the short end of the stick in Super Smash Brothers only having one character in it. I still disagree with Diddy as I believe there are better candidates for a Donkey Kong character for Brawl.

Now, from your very own quote,

xiangfeng said:
If you don't like my suggestion then at least put it nicely not make yourself seem like an arsehole
Please do so and continue to watch the Donkey Kong series re-runs..

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
MDZ, you've never played DK64 have you? Diddy Kong would not be a clone of Donkey Kong, you'd know that if you played it.

Geno was made by Square.

Two from one 3rd party franchise IS too much especially when there is only going to be 1 or 2 more 3rd party characters.

Kamek is obscure, we need more important characters.

G.Fizzle

Smash Ace
I will just post the new comers that I hope will be appearing because I think they will have the biggest impact on the game.

Megaman
Sonic
Knuckles
Tails
Link "Wind Waker"
Hector (from Fire emblem)
Wolfen
Krystal

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
MDZ said:

Glad you'd like to dispute it, but your reasoning also sucks.

• Diddy Kong is a horrible character for Brawl and would be nothing more than a smaller version of Donkey Kong.
  • I put two in from the Sonic Franchise, if you consider that too much then you must've heard some wierd, twisted meaning of the term "too much."
  • Dr. Mario has possibility to have a completely NEW moveset much different than Marios, which could possibly include stuff from the actual Dr. Mario game. zOMG. Throwing Pills?! Young Link, on the other hand, could do nothing else but use a less amount of bombs, use a wooden shield + sword, and yell in a pre-peubescent tone that makes my ears bleed.
  • You may see him as the worst, some may not. Clearly I did not, so go cry about it. kthx. One question, though. How do you NOT see Diddy Kong as nothing else but a clone to Donkey Kong?
  • Kamek is a funny character, and with SSB having a scarce amount of villains, why not include him?
  • As I have just said, SSB is VERY low on villains, and Waluigi seems to be a perfect candidate with the addition of Wario. More personality, you say? I say that's bull. Daisy is about as boring as you can get.. at least Waluigi could provide us with some comic relief.
  • As I said, I was unaware if he was third party or not.
  • Was Geno not a nintendo-creation? If not, then sue me for putting him on the list.

Your attempt at being a critique has failed to a new level. Rather than having the appearance of someone who knows what they're talking about, you appear to be an unhugged child who is angry at what life has given him. I'd give you a hug, because it appears to be needed, but it looks like you're having fun hugging your Diddy-plushie.

Thank you for playing this game for an over-due amount of time; please put down your controller and watch the 3D-DK cartoon reruns.
Why Diddy isn't a clone:

* In the DKC (Donkey Kong Country...) games they tried to make the character as much diffrent as possible. DK has a roll, Diddy has a cartwheel. DK has a hand clap, Diddy climbs faster.
* Play DK64. Diddy has peanut popguns, a Barrel jet (is even seen in some Mario sport games) and has much higher jumps and higher speed. Lower strenght however.
* Look at Diddy's physique. You see him pulling out a Gaint Punch or anything? These things aren't possible. Also I would be REALLY suprised if Diddy could headbut Bowser in the ground.

Why Dr.Mario is just a plain rip-off:

* He's Mario in a doctors suit. HE ****ING REALLY IS.
* He's a last minute addition. Even the thropy in Melee says he's the least unique character.
* Check other topics around here. Lotsa Doc hate I can tell you.

Kamek... O.o

* Lacks populairty or any importance. Perhaps in one or two games but cmon we have another Koopa already... <.<

Waluigi... (Your comment made me laugh.)

* A villian... Dude he's just a FILLER character. Having him in Brawl means having him to FILL another place AGAIN. Get the **** away with him.
* Moves, moves, moves... What else then Waluigi Swim have you ever see him doing?
* Populairty. He's a Nazi... I wouldnt want to see my future daughter come home with him.

Geno.

* Square created him. Square is 3th party so Geno is 3th party to. Easy huh? He'd still be a unique addition but I think you just added him because he has many fans. Your just scared of being flamed I guess.

And thats all. =)

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Marshigio said:
MDZ, you've never played DK64 have you? Diddy Kong would not be a clone of Donkey Kong, you'd know that if you played it.

Geno was made by Square.

Two from one 3rd party franchise IS too much especially when there is only going to be 1 or 2 more 3rd party characters.

Kamek is obscure, we need more important characters.
-this is not critisizing your list, but rather the person who insuled mine-

What's so important about Tom Nook? What's so utterly important about Diddy? I see nothing obscure about Kamek, and if they can include Pichu and Mr Game & Watch into the game, Kamek would be a sinch to place in Brawl. He would do very well in the game.

I played the Donkey Kong games when I was very young, so it is hard for me to remember exactly what is going on in the DK world. But as far as I see it, he would be the same as Pichu is to Pikachu. If you can explain what unique moveset he would have, my opinion may change, but until then I'd rather stay oblivious to the issue and think of him as a 'no' for Brawl.

Why Diddy isn't a clone:

* In the DKC (Donkey Kong Country...) games they tried to make the character as much diffrent as possible. DK has a roll, Diddy has a cartwheel. DK has a hand clap, Diddy climbs faster.
* Play DK64. Diddy has peanut popguns, a Barrel jet (is even seen in some Mario sport games) and has much higher jumps and higher speed. Lower strenght however.
* Look at Diddy's physique. You see him pulling out a Gaint Punch or anything? These things aren't possible. Also I would be REALLY suprised if Diddy could headbut Bowser in the ground.

Why Dr.Mario is just a plain rip-off:

* He's Mario in a doctors suit. HE ****ING REALLY IS.
* He's a last minute addition. Even the thropy in Melee says he's the least unique character.
* Check other topics around here. Lotsa Doc hate I can tell you.

Kamek... O.o

* Lacks populairty or any importance. Perhaps in one or two games but cmon we have another Koopa already... <.<

Waluigi... (Your comment made me laugh.)

* A villian... Dude he's just a FILLER character. Having him in Brawl means having him to FILL another place AGAIN. Get the **** away with him.
* Moves, moves, moves... What else then Waluigi Swim have you ever see him doing?
* Populairty. He's a Nazi... I wouldnt want to see my future daughter come home with him.

Geno.

* Square created him. Square is 3th party so Geno is 3th party to. Easy huh? He'd still be a unique addition but I think you just added him because he has many fans. Your just scared of being flamed I guess.

And thats all. =)
Uh.. yeaa... I'm very scared of flamers like yourself.. -cough-.. Before you go on about flaming, I mod a community of roughly 30,000 members (mapletip.com incase you have the impulse to not believe me). Flaming is the least of my worries. Funny, though. You continue to contradict yourself; you say there's lots of anti-doctor Mario people which would result in 'flames,' yet you say I'm scared of flames so I add in Geno.

I added him because Geno is a very unique and suiting character for Brawl; with a moveset already layed out for him (which is almost perfectly fitting for a Smash Brothers moveset) he is nothing but a sensicle character for Brawl.

And my sincerest apologies for toggling his 3rd (not th) party status. He was in a few of the Mario games so I had assumed he was a Nintendo character without going into deep research. I still don't see what's so wrong about that?

Anyways, you ignored a lot of my post and replied to what you wanted to hear. I had no idea people on these boards were so rude for no apparant reason.. All I did was post a roster I felt was suiting, and within 4-5 posts someone is telling me my list sucks and attempting to flame me?.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
MDZ said:
-this is not critisizing your list, but rather the person who insuled mine-

What's so important about Tom Nook? What's so utterly important about Diddy? I see nothing obscure about Kamek, and if they can include Pichu and Mr Game & Watch into the game, Kamek would be a sinch to place in Brawl. He would do very well in the game.

I played the Donkey Kong games when I was very young, so it is hard for me to remember exactly what is going on in the DK world. But as far as I see it, he would be the same as Pichu is to Pikachu. If you can explain what unique moveset he would have, my opinion may change, but until then I'd rather stay oblivious to the issue and think of him as a 'no' for Brawl.
OMG your complaining about the moveset? :D Please go check the Diddy Kong topic by xianfeng. On the first page there is a moveset created by me. Somewhere at another page is a moveset I created with DIddy & Dixie as IC duos. Now go check them and come back.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Come on! I knew this was an argue your final roster forum, but not lead an onslaught on one person, namely MDZ. If it's his dream roster, it's cool. It's not like he put anyone completely stupid or improbable on it. And the fact that he left out Diddy Kong isn't his problem, he may not like him!

So calm down, and focus on your own rosters people!

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
OMG your complaining about the moveset? :D Please go check the Diddy Kong topic by xianfeng. On the first page there is a moveset created by me. Somewhere at another page is a moveset I created with DIddy & Dixie as IC duos. Now go check them and come back.
I'm not complaining about ANYTHING. I did not go into the Diddy Kong topic and say he completely sucks. I'm not that arrogant. The only reason I brought up the fact that I don't like him is because someone replied with pure ignorance telling me that my list sucks because Diddy Kong isn't on it. You expect me to support Diddy Kong with supporters like that? I think not. I'd rather not have a character being played by a roster of pricks.

Now, I'd rather not continue this argument, so please do not continue to talk to me if it is all you wish to talk about.

EDIT:

Oh, Diddy Kong, my apologies. My last reply wasn't supposed to be directed at you as I mistook you for xieng. The same signatures threw me off while I was in a rush to reply to you.

To everyone else; I am sorry if I have insulted any of you in any way.. if I did it was not intended as I was only defending my opinion. I will go over the Diddy Kong thread to see if my opinion may change on the issue of having him in Brawl.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
MDZ said:
I'm not complaining about ANYTHING. I did not go into the Diddy Kong topic and say he completely sucks. I'm not that arrogant. The only reason I brought up the fact that I don't like him is because someone replied with pure ignorance telling me that my list sucks because Diddy Kong isn't on it. You expect me to support Diddy Kong with supporters like that? I think not. I'd rather not have a character being played by a roster of pricks.

for ****s sake it's called a JOKE, how could Diddy be a DK clone I have never seen him do any of the moves that DK does

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ummm...in my roster, i would like a combination of everything posted here ever. but no pac-man.
and i want 4 (yeah, 4) ice climbers, 4 GAW and 4 young links.
oh and no bomberman...

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
It would've been a joke if you had just said it sucks because of no Diddy Kong.. instead you went into detail as to why it 'sucks' and practically insulted my views on the game. You did not say it in a joking manner, so I did not take it as a joke.

Anyways, I'm not gonna go back on what I said so I do not wish to discuss it anymore.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Well, include everybody from the original Melee but make Doc Mario and Pichu costumes and give the clones more original movesets. And everybody already confirmed.

Mario: Geno, possible Toad

Yoshi: Kamek

Wario: Mona

DK: Diddy and Dixie team, King K. Rool

Kirby: King Deedee

Metroid: Ridley, Weavel

F-Zero: Samurai Goroh, Dr. Stewart

Zelda: Vaati, Ralph

Starfox: Krystal, possibly Wolf if he isn't a Fox clone

Fire Emblem: Hell if I know, just insert a popular FE character in this spot

Pokemon: Meowth, Dexoys

Earthbound: Jeff, Duster

Classic: Machrider, Lip, Little Mac, ROB, possibly Bubbles

Obscure Japanese games: Starfy, Card Hero, Ray MK 02 (That is Custom Robo's main hero's name, right?)

3rd Party: Megaman, Simon Belmont, Sonic, Pacman, possibly Banjo Kazooie if there's some really weird loop-hole Rare can get through seeing as they still make games for Nintendo's portable systems

SereneShadows

Smash Rookie
Toad
Baby Boswer
Diddy
King K. Rool
Dedede
Ridley
Fierce Diety Link
Wind Waker Ganon (Such the skilled swordsman :laugh: )
Krystal
Wolf
Deoxys/Blaziken
Sonic
Shadow
Knuckles
Cloud
Ray 01

Those are mine, this would be a godlike roster if it happened. But, I'm doubting it, especially on the Sonic and Zelda characters...They'd pwn for sure, though...

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
SereneShadows said:
Toad
Baby Boswer
Diddy
King K. Rool
Dedede
Ridley
Fierce Diety Link
Wind Waker Ganon (Such the skilled swordsman :laugh: )
Krystal
Wolf
Deoxys/Blaziken
Sonic
Shadow
Knuckles
Cloud
Ray 01

Those are mine, this would be a godlike roster if it happened. But, I'm doubting it, especially on the Sonic and Zelda characters...They'd pwn for sure, though...
It was looking good up until I saw Cloud - shudder - ;( Lol :p Ignore me; for some reason I'm extremely Anti-FF lately.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
SereneShadows said:
Toad
Boswer Jr
Diddy
King K. Rool
Dedede
Ridley
Krystal
Wolf
Deoxys
Sonic
Ray 01

That list is likely, Iedited out a couple

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I think I'll go more in depth...

1. Mario (with Dr. Mario's sheet and tornado physics)
2. Donkey Kong (faster, giant punch is faster, down+b does something in air)
3. Link (faster, jumps better, items updated with WW and TP tendencies)
4. Samus (nB changed to be more like in the Metroid games)
5. Yoshi (ditch >B, give him something actually good)
6. Kirby (his B moves give him seperate A movesets to match the item: (hammer gives strong, heavy moves; final cutter gives cutter moves)
7. Fox (not much to improve upon...maybe some toning down)
8. Pikachu (same as Yoshi...maybe five him a forward aimed shine instead...)
9. Captain Falcon (less lag)
10. Ness (increase uB recovery distance, increase yo-yo power)
11. Bowser (rehash him and make him actually good)
12. Peach (increase weight)
13. Zelda (give her sword moves from TP)
14. Ice Climbers (Can't think of anything...)
15. Luigi (ditch the >B and make ^B more horizontally oriented)
16. Jigglypuff (make heavier)
17. Mewtwo (same as Bowser)
18. Marth (same as Fox)
19. Mr. Game & Watch (make nB and >B more reliable; make A moves just plain better...)
20. Ganondorf (give him an all new move set energy attacks from OoT and swords and cloak from WW)
21. Meta Knight (should have a sword beam attack at 0%)
22. Pit (should have a variety of weapons like Link)
23. Wario (must have a Wario Land based moveset with only a small focus on his disgustingness)
24. Snake
25. Geno
26. King Dedede
27. Isaac
28. Wolf
29. Takumaru
30. Poo
31. Lucas
32. Sonic
33. Megaman
34. Klonoa (to round out the triforce with Namco's standable mascot)
35. Stafi
36. The Hero of Winds (given a different moveset than Link and a realistic makeover)
37. Samurai Goroh (definately not a clone of CF)
38. Dark Samus (not a clone of Samus)
39. Rundus [or another hunter from MP3 to be determined after playing the game]
40. Diddy Kong
41. Ike
42. Sigurd

Shii

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong said:
* Waluigi... (Your comment made me laugh.)

Hey! Hey! Hey!

... Hey.

Let's not forget about this:

I think that qualifies for "Entry worthy"
:p

Shii

Smash Rookie
MDZ said:
It would've been a joke if you had just said it sucks because of no Diddy Kong.. instead you went into detail as to why it 'sucks' and practically insulted my views on the game. You did not say it in a joking manner, so I did not take it as a joke.

Anyways, I'm not gonna go back on what I said so I do not wish to discuss it anymore.
So some one insulted you over the internet.

Are you really going to get upset over it?

Next time just ignore them.

Don't let your ego get the best of you.

And more importantly, don't let them get the best of you.

But honestly, I was actually kind of waiting to hear you say how Diddy would be a DK clone.

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Shii said:
So some one insulted you over the internet.

Are you really going to get upset over it?

Next time just ignore them.

Don't let your ego get the best of you.

And more importantly, don't let them get the best of you.

But honestly, I was actually kind of waiting to hear you say how Diddy would be a DK clone.
Well, to me (being a non DK fan in the first place..) Diddy seemed to be just a small version of Donkey Kong. Seems to me that an ape would have limited attacking abilities resulting in a boring character, but I'm oblivious to Diddys potential as I never really was a fan of the DK games so I didn't think much of them for Brawl. I can only see him waving his arms around, throwing bannanas at people, and stomping on the ground.

But apparantly that isn't the case; Apparantly Diddy has a whole new set of attacks that I'm still unaware of. So if he is incorporated into the game, I'd be curious to see how different he really is.

Shii

Smash Rookie
MDZ said:
Well, to me (being a non DK fan in the first place..) Diddy seemed to be just a small version of Donkey Kong. Seems to me that an ape would have limited attacking abilities resulting in a boring character, but I'm oblivious to Diddys potential as I never really was a fan of the DK games so I didn't think much of them for Brawl. I can only see him waving his arms around, throwing bannanas at people, and stomping on the ground.

But apparantly that isn't the case; Apparantly Diddy has a whole new set of attacks that I'm still unaware of. So if he is incorporated into the game, I'd be curious to see how different he really is.
Well he does cartwheels.

He can also jump during mid-air cartwheels.

He can also use his tail for a great deal of other things. (Something DK doesn't have)

As you allready know, there's a whole move set out there.

So I won't get much more into that.

I played all the DK games and I have to say that Diddy is nothing like DK.

He only waves his arms around when you're away from the game for a long time.

I'm not sure if he ever threw bananas...

Annnd, I've never seen Diddy stomp on the ground.

outrunrazgriz

Smash Apprentice
ON DK 64 Diddy and DK were nothing alike so he will have a different move set. Now can we leave it at that?

My new list:
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Ike (Fire Emblem)
Krystal (Star fox adventures)
Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong)
Chunky Kong (Donkey Kong)
Wind Walker Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Walker)

I personally like this list but i'm sure someone thinks i've missed something!

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
All current characters.
Clones have new move sets
Gandondorf has a sword but he uses a very different style
Ditch Pichu
No more Pokemon.

1st and 2nd Party.
1.Gooey
2.King K.rool
3.Koopa.
4. Diddy kong
5. Wolf.
6. Wolf Link.
7.Zora
8.Goron.
9.Skull kid.
10.Sylux
11.Weavel
12. Chunky kong
13.KIng dedede
14.Samurai Goroh
15. maybe the Hammer bros. But not as clones of the IC's
16.Ike
17.Leon Powalski[star fox]
18.Pigma Dengar[star fox]
19.Andrew Oikonny[star fox]

3rd party.
1.Pacman and Ghosts. Blinky is on pacmans shoulder all the time while the others come out for certain attackes.
2.Geno

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
From the current characters:

Remove Pichu for a new Pokémon or make him more playable
Give Doc. more then just a different B
Let Gannondorf have his sword
Give Falco his own moveset
Remove Young Link or change his moves
Change Mewtwo his moves
Bowser needs a better moveset too.
Remove Roy for a new FE character or give him his own moves
REMOVE LUIGI (Sorry Luigi fans, I really HATE that Mario brother)

New Characters:

1. Ridley
2. Lynn
3. Mach Rider
4. Samurai Goroh
5. Blaziken
6. Jade (from Beyond Good&Evil)
7. Wolf
8. Nino
9. Deathborn
10. Lloyd
11. Sheena

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
For the current roster, I propose the following modifications:

1. Remove Pichu, Y. Link, and Roy.
2. Make Doc an alternate costume for Mario or provide unique moveset to justify his presence.
3. New unique movesets for Falco and Ganon.

As for the Newcomers:

I. Currently Represented Franchise Additions:

1. Ridley [Metroid]
2. Vaati [Legend of Zelda]
3. Krystal [Starfox]
4. Wolf O'Donnell [Starfox]
5. Diddy Kong [Donkey Kong]
6. Samurai Goroh [F-Zero]
7. Deathborn [F-Zero]
8. Lyndis [Fire Emblem]
9. Black Knight [Fire Emblem]
10. Flint [Earthbound/Mother]

II. New Franchises:

11. Sami [Advance Wars]
12. Isaac [Golden Sun]
13. Ray 01[Custom Robo]
14. Stafy [Densetsu no Stafy]
15. Jill [Drill Dozer]

III. Classic Franchises:

16. Mach Rider [Mach Rider]
17. Takamaru [Nazo no Murasamejou]
18. Little Mac [Punch-Out!!]
19. Mike Jones [Star Tropics]
20. Bubbles [Clu Clu Land]

IV. Third Party Franchises:

21. Geno [Super Mario RPG] - Square-Enix
22. Megaman [Megaman] - Capcom
23. Bomberman [Bomberman] - Hudson

So with 26-4+5+23, that brings the roster to a nice even number of 50. Little chance of it actually getting that high, but even so I had to cut a significant number of characters I'd like to see, including Weavel, Pico, Princia, Simon Belmont, and Marina Lightyears... oh, well...

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Kujirudo said:
REMOVE LUIGI (Sorry Luigi fans, I really HATE that Mario brother)
Hating a character is no reason to get rid of them, Luigi has a 95% chance of returning, your list fails because of this.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Iggy K said:
Hating a character is no reason to get rid of them, Luigi has a 95% chance of returning, your list fails because of this.
My list doesn't fail, my list says what my ideal SSBB roster would be. And in my opinion that would be one without Luigi. So there is nothing to say about 'failing'.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
1. mario ( make mario have dr marios stats)
2.luigi
3.pikachu
4. jigglypuff
5. bowser (upgrade him)
6 marth
7. Ike
8. kirby
9. peach
10.zelda/sheik
11. ganondorf (with sword moveset)
12.Geno
13. DK
14. Diddy kong
15. cel-shaded link
16. sonic
17. bomber man
18. fox
19. falco
20. wolf
21. metaknight
22. snake
23. wario
24. waluigi
25. samus/ zero suit
26.Ridley
27. Deoxys
28. mewtwo (major upgrade)
29. captain olimar
30. captain falcon
31. ness (upgrade)
32. ice climbers
33. pit
34. Miyamoto
35. Toad
36. Samurai watever guy from f zero lol i never played a f zero game before :urg:
37.mr. game and watch
38. vaati
39.mallow
40. megaman
41. koopa kid jr.
42. dark samus
best list right there....
EDIT: i know theres like 5 3rd party charecters in i but i want them

outrunrazgriz

Smash Apprentice
Not enough Fire Emblem Chars in there. There used to be a thread but it might have been deleted...

That list needs:

1. Ike (Lord: Ragnell)
2. Lyn (Blade lord: Mani Kati, Silver Bow)
3. The Black Knight (General: Alondite)

That would be a good list if you added the later two in.

Meta_Owns_Ur_Mom

Smash Apprentice
outrunrazgriz said:
Not enough Fire Emblem Chars in there. There used to be a thread but it might have been deleted...

That list needs:

1. Ike (Lord: Ragnell)
2. Lyn (Blade lord: Mani Kati, Silver Bow)
3. The Black Knight (General: Alondite)

That would be a good list if you added the later two in.
too... many... SWORDS!!!!!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
My Ideal List huh? Alright here it is:

All 26 characters return (I don't feel like arguing)
The 5 confirmed characters
Geno
Mallow
Dark Samus
Ridley
Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr.
Sonic
Megaman (never played his games but I'll try something new)
Jr. Troopa (from Paper Mario but give him a 3D look)
The Master (same as Jr. Troopa)

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Here's my list...

- All 25 SSBM characters will be returning except for Pichu, Doctor Mario, Roy and Young Link. I also don't care if Marth, Falco or Luigi end up leaving Smash forever, but that's unlikely to happen.
- Changes to the previous roster include: Gannondorf getting a different moveset (NOT A SWORDMAN ONE) that allows him to throw more projectile type of attacks. Young Link will become the Cel-Shaded Link and have moves dealing with the items he got in Wind Waker/Minish Cap/Four Swords. Yoshi's second flutter jump will be toned down, and Yoshi will get a third jump (possibly him shooting upwards in an egg like the Turbo Tulip is Yoshi's Story) OR will have the ability to grab the edge of the stage with his tongue grab and pull up to safety. Oh, lastly, Mr. Game & Watch will have pink and yellow (AOL man?!?) costumes. G&W will also be top tier because he's just that awesome. :p

Okay, so that leaves 22 characters, plus Snake/Pit/Wario/Metaknight/Zamus (?) which leaves us at 26 or 27... here's the other characters that I want in, some of them I'm just pulling out of my *** because I don't really care if most of them get in or not:

- Balloon Kid (I think he'd be pretty cool)
- King DeDeDe (I'd hate for him to replace the Ice Climbers...)
- King Hippo (Don't give me that look, he was my favourite fighter in Punch-Out!!)
- Little Mac (Again, because Punch-Out rocks)
- Eggplant Wizard (Captain N is the shiz, and because Pit is already in)
- Munchlax (We need more obese fighters)
- Fololo and Falala (It's better than a Plusle/Minun duo...)

Now, to keep this game from becoming a total sausage fest, there needs to be some more girl characters. I'm a girl gamer, and it was pretty pathetic to see only Jigglypuff, Samus, Peach and Zelda (sorta) as the only females in SSBM. That's not even one-fifth of the roster.

- Lip (She's cute n_n)
- Jodie (That chick from F-Zero.. that is her name, right?)
- Bubbles (That thing from Clu-Clu Land is a girl. I thought it would be cool to play as her and shoot bubbles and stuff)
- Krystal (As much as I hate furry-anthro things, she would make a good female fighter)
- Paula (Ehh, whatever)

And here's my third party picks:

- :hunger: Pac-Man :hunger: (I *REALLY* want Pac-Man in SSBB, he's a full-fledged 3-D character now with all of Mario/Sonic's good platforming moves. Post in the Pac-Man Support thread, dammit! If Pac-Man got in, I'd be in tears from joy)
- Sonic (Because everyone and their mother wants him in, he's also very cool, and I want to see the "Triforce" re-united with Mario/Pac-Man/Sonic. The Triforce was an arcade machine that was developed by Nintendo, Namco and Sega.

Unlikely characters/Joke characters/Dream characters (I don't want to add them to my list of characters, but I think it could be pretty funny or cool if they got in. THESE ARE NOT SERIOUS CHARACTER SUGGESTIONS)

- Glover (mini Master Hand clone)
- Ms. Pac-Man (A much more floaty Pac-Man clone, and we need more girl characters)
- Pac-Man Ghost (You can change their colour/looks in the character select screen. The default colour is red (Blinky), then goes to pink (Pinky), then light blue (Inky), then orange (Clyde). Other colours would be purple (Sue), yellow (Kinky) and drab grey (Orson).
- Toc-Man (I wish... this is the evil robot version of Pac-Man in Pac-Man World 1)
- Spooky (A scary ghost in viking armour wielding a spear/battle mace. The end boss of Pac-Man World 2)
- Erwin (End boss of Pac-Man World 3. He looks like a cross between Stewie Griffin and an X-Files alien. I'd like him in there just so I could smash his fugly face in)
- Taizo Hori (The little man in "Dug Dug". He could use his air pump and drill for attacking)
- Mr. Driller (Taizo Hori's son. See above)
- Klonoa (I wish)
- Rayman (I love this guy. Rayman 2 was the best game ever)
- Bomberman (It's fun to blow up stuff!)
- Buck Bumble (Because)

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
alrighty then

Charactors I want 2 be in

Mario ( alternate costumes- dr mario, paper mario, mario sunshine t-shirt and shades
luigi ( super move- poltergust 3000)
peach ( upate from super princess peach)
Wario ( alternate costume- plumber wario)
yoshi
Bowser
bowser jr (alternate costumes- koopalings)
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
K. Rool
link (alternate costume - shadow link, link with minish cap)
zelda/sheik
ganondorf
phantom gannon
majora's mask
Vaitti
Celda
pikachu
mew2
jiglypuff
doexy
fox
krystal
falco
wolf
kirby
metaknight
king DDD
Samus
0 suit samus
ridly
marth
roy
ike
black knight
Lyn/ hector/ eliwood
pit
mr GAW
capt falcon
pikmin/ caption olimar
ice climbers
Kalas ( baiten kaitos)
sonic
snake
megaman
Battalion wars grunt???? i duno, somthing 4 advanced wars

outrunrazgriz

Smash Apprentice
My list of 30 or so chars:

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Wario
4.Peach
5.Bowser
6.DK
7.Diddy Kong
8.Chunky Kong
9.Yoshi
10.Birdo (Why not)
11.Captain Falcon
12.Samurai Gorogh (SP)
13.Link
14.Cel-shaded Link
15.Ganondorf
16.Zelda/Shiek
17.Fox
18.Falco
19.Krystal
20.Wolf
21.Kirby
22.Metaknight
23.Samus
24.Zamus
25.Pikachu
26.Jigglypuff
27.Mewtwo
28.Marth
29.Ike
30.Lyn
31.Black Knight

Thank you! I'm here til Friday... Thank you.

Phew. Last time I write a list that long...

Blace

Smash Cadet
what about the all importants like Shinobi and Alex the Kidd!!!!!!!!!

cant forget them :D

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
39. Sami (unrepresented, popular series in both East and West; female character)

Ok, here's what I got

#7: Sami, the M16 wielding, belly baring hot chick for SSBB!

A,A,A: Slap, Backhand slap, Kick.
>A: Large kick, like C.Falcons Diagonal forward A.
VA: Low ground type kick. Zelda style.
^A: Swings M16 over her head. Laggy, but painful.

Nair: Spins around, causing trapper damage. up to 13%
Fair: Swipe forwards in front of her.
Bair: Jabs the M16 to the rear.
Dair: Swipes M16 downwards, like Marth. Lagggggy, but really nasty spike.
Uair: Flipkicks.

Fsmash: THWACK with the M16.
Usmash: Strong fist like an uppercut.
Dsmash: Crouches and swings M16 around.

Neutral B: Fires a stream of CARTOONY M16 bullets like Sheik needles.
Same messed up priority. After firing a few, she needs to reload.
The game keeps track of the number of bullets fired, to cut cheating.
Reloading can be cancelled at any time by attacking, but you'll need to view
the full animation for it to register. To reload, press B when out of ammo.
Double tap B to reload even if ammo isn't empty.

^B: Spawn a mini copter to pull her up.
>B: Throw a small grenade. Damaging, Yoshi's egg style. About 13%.
VB: Dunno. Open to ideas.

Runs like C.Falcon, only slower.

Fire effect added to some attacks.
The gun is on her back for all moves where it isn't used.

Lighter than C.Falcon. Maybe like Ness.

Jumps and falls like Shiek.

Super smash: A pixellated army comes and slaughters everyone.

Stage: Black fortress (?)

Possible clone character: Rachel

Sakurai may not want to use real guns, but COME ON! ADVANCE WARS IS A 7+!

ZelosIncarnated

Smash Rookie
Tales?

I'm not really sure about this but what the heck...Has anybody played Tales of Symphonia? I'd like to see Lloyd and Zelos/Kratos made into characters. The whole time I was playing ToS it reminded me of SSB. The way it was 3D but on a 2D plane, the moves being set to B, and more. This is just my opinion though.

ZelosIncarnated

Smash Rookie
Mithos...would stink. I think Lloyd, Zelos/Kratos (I'd personally prefer Zelos, imagine his victory screen! "I'm too pretty to lose to you bumpkins!") , and Yuan would fit well though! Couldn't you picture Zelos' Shining Bind and Lloyds Falcon Crest? Yuan is just such a great character that he wouldn't even need a 'super move' though...

Top Bottom