• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 26, 2014] Project M @ Old School Onslaught 8! (Cincinnati, OH)

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
results: charizard's nair is maybe just a little tiny bit overpowered, abandoned malls are neat, and hats / taco / everyone else from the cincinnati crew is awesome and i need to play more with you guys

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Tentatively:

Good games everyone.

@ Heroofhatz Heroofhatz : My b on the salt during doubles and WF of our pool. It was unnecessary and I apologize. Congrats on the win, you earned it. I'll figure out how to keep my momentum for next time. Also good **** for the extra bit to pech and hanky. Not many would do that in your situation. Respect. See you in some months, bro. Stay safe in the mountains.

@XeroXen: Again, sorry for not teaming, I'd say I'll make it up to you, but let's call my loss to you that (I'm joking, good games). Nice to see you again! Maybe will see again at UFGT? Bring the rest of the IN crew!

I'll shout out the rest in the actual shoutout thread. Columbus, we gotta get better. Columbus+Cincinnati, let's get stronger and become the best state in the region--- then the strongest region in the US.

Heroofhatz

Smash Journeyman
Tentatively:

Good games everyone.

@ Heroofhatz Heroofhatz : My b on the salt during doubles and WF of our pool. It was unnecessary and I apologize. Congrats on the win, you earned it. I'll figure out how to keep my momentum for next time. Also good **** for the extra bit to pech and hanky. Not many would do that in your situation. Respect. See you in some months, bro. Stay safe in the mountains.

@XeroXen: Again, sorry for not teaming, I'd say I'll make it up to you, but let's call my loss to you that (I'm joking, good games). Nice to see you again! Maybe will see again at UFGT? Bring the rest of the IN crew!

I'll shout out the rest in the actual shoutout thread. Columbus, we gotta get better. Columbus+Cincinnati, let's get stronger and become the best state in the region--- then the strongest region in the US.
Thanks for the encouragement, it really does mean a lot that I've got some people rooting for me, even if that means they're against me. Because ultimately I'm not just Cincy's, I'm OH's and I'll do whatever it takes to get us to rise in the region list. Also don't worry about the salt, even still you guys are some of the nicest and most respectful smashers I've met, and I'm glad to say that I'm part of the OH crew. I'll make sure to train hard in the mountains, and show them what sort of OH technology you guys have taught me.

Thanks again to everyone that I played, both Cincy, Cbus, Dayton, and anyone else I've missed, you've made playing smash out here a genuine experience and for the first time in a long time I've had fun while competing. I'll see you all in a few months! :D

Top Bottom