• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcusjll

Smash Cadet
So Zipzo was trolling about Mewtwo?..

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed. Still, an awesome roster, though. Was obvious a couple of hours ago that it was the final roster, with no new character being revealed… was just trying to stay optimistic.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Figured the leak was complete. ESRB had to have all the characters shown. This roster is amazing, so I'm not upset at all.
Agreed. Dark Pit's kinda annoying, but I'm less annoyed by him than I ever was by 3 landmasters.

Plus all of the koopa kids in the least obtrusive way possible. All of the koopa kids. all of them.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
NO! What?! NO I refuse to believe that photo! No no no. Can't be final. Nope no nein nej iie njet!

D

Deleted member

Disappointment aside, I'm excited to play pretty much everyone in this roster. It's gonna be great!

Plus, there's always the chance we'll see our favorites again as DLC. Just gotta push for that to happen!

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Welp, I guess it's the fact it's been so long since we'd first seen the "Final roster", made it feel like there had to be more shown.

...Albeit, curious about the Mii Fighter's exclusion.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Don't give up yet! Keep your hopes up! There has to be more! There has to be an explanation! Mewtwo has to be back! Even Wolf deserves it more than those clones!! And Ice Climbers! ****ing hell if the 3DS version is the reason for no Ice Climbers. ****ing Dr. Mario if Mewtwo isn't in!! Sakurai is ****ing stupid if this is it! I'm not even over reacting, I've said this the whole time. There IS NO EXCUSE!!

oscuras

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2105-8721-7551
Guess there's no reason to watch the live streams anymore. The full roster is out, and we seen complete gameplay of the whole game. But still hyped to try it first hand. See you guys on the 3rd!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Bummer on some characters (the ice children in particular) and I understand disappointment, but if you're whining like a baby about this, you're in a serious need for reevaluating much in your life.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Don't give up yet! Keep your hopes up! There has to be more! There has to be an explanation! Mewtwo has to be back! Even Wolf deserves it more than those clones!! And Ice Climbers! ****ing hell if the 3DS version is the reason for no Ice Climbers. ****ing Dr. Mario if Mewtwo isn't in!! Sakurai is ****ing stupid if this is it! I'm not even over reacting, I've said this the whole time. There IS NO EXCUSE!!
you just need to chill out before you have a stroke man

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Did it occur to anyone that he could mean Mewtwo is a Pokéball or Smash Run boss?

Still, this roster is already outstanding!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Yep, if that's truly it, Sakurai is completely nuts and a jerk for teasing us so much with no payout.
Screw this ****.

Last edited:

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
We not dunn yet
We got the leak set of levels ages ago, and I don't recall an "Every level unlocked" message. Not to mention that obvious gap in the stage select just begging to be filled in.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to see that others are disappointed. Personally, I'm relieved. I just wanted some type of closure. My most wanted character didn't make it in, but the roster overall is fantastic! And don't get me started on the custom moves.... I can't wait to get my hands on this game. If there's DLC, that's just icing on the cake. If there isn't, I'm still content.

Sidenote: I'm particularly excited about Master Core. I'm going to try to beat him on intense difficulty without continuing.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yep. Looks like that's it.

Hope for DLC if you want your characters in, like Wolf, Mewtwo and Ice Climbers

Overall satisfied with the roster except for the Doc. Can't wait to play this bad boy.

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Well seems like the ESRB roster is the full roster as of now. Overall I'm satisfied. Duck Hunt Dog looks wicked fun to play as. B)

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Yep, if that's truly it, Sakurai is completely nuts and a jerk for teasing us so much with no payout.
Screw this ****.
i fail to see how he was teasing anyone, if its about ridley he freaking said in the direct othe boss character would appear while showing his shadow, its no ones fault but the people who decided f that and made it out to be like he was trolling. as for any other characters he never teased about anyone of them.

Super Writer

Smash Apprentice
My only gripe is Dark Pit being his own character when Alph is a skin, I don't know Alph just seems to have a lot more potential to stand on his own in my opinion, but oh well, I'm loving the roster, even Dr. Mario. I look forward to using DHD and Bowser Jr. especially now!

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
I'm sceptical until I see Gema_Yue do this. He could have easily faked that. I'll accept it more when I see R.O.B. gameplay.

It just doesn't make sense to me, with all the hints over Ridley to have him just as a Pyrosphere boss is a massive screw you to the fans, and I don't think Sakurai would ever want to do that.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
Dark Pit over K Rool Ridley and Mewtwo. Wtf is Sakurai thinking.
that making a clone takes a faction of the time than adding in 3 characters who need to be made from the ground up. STOP posting that characters took other characters spots it is not true, sorry you didnt get who you wanted, but there is no need to insult anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom