• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Im at my job with 1 bar connection so can someone tell me what characters are in so far? Any new ones?

Marcusjll

Smash Cadet
been watching since 9:00am, so 7 and a half hours for me… starting to get a headache… will keep it on mute in another tab for about an hour!

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Im at my job with 1 bar connection so can someone tell me what characters are in so far? Any new ones?
Nothing beyond the ESRB leak so far. All leakers are currently missing at least R.O.B. plus one other character, so once they're caught up to each other and find R.O.B. we'll know if there's anyone else to unlock.

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Someone tell Gema to play through classic as Donkey Kong.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'm starting to lose faith. With 2 streamers playing and not seeing a single new character this whole time, I feel like after ROB that's it.

Tsutori

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2320-6305-8112
Has anyone played Smash Run yet? I wonder if there's characters that can only be unlocked through that.

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
This is trivial to some, but important to me: it appears as though the game remembers the alt you last selected for each of your characters regardless of how long you've been playing or how many menus you go through. EX: Gema's Charizard is always purple when she hovers over it due to her playing as purple Charizard once.

My question is this: is this true even when you exit the game and come back into it?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm betting that Issac is in and to unlock him you have to beat classic with all the newcomers

You heard it here first folks

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to lose faith. With 2 streamers playing and not seeing a single new character this whole time, I feel like after ROB that's it.
Same. I'm readying myself for the "You've unlocked every character" announcement. R.O.B. is a pretty random choice for a last character though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom