• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
****. Axe is out, lost to stric and darc. Tai is out, lost to Tope and Eggm. :( from Tai

JPOBS

Smash Hero
So they are putting Sf4 on the stream.

wtf alex? They had their own stream.
So now we are we ust going to miss the entire second half of the bracket or what?

kevo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah what the heck. Are they still going to pause the bracket at top 8 and do them one at a time? Come on, SSF has its own stream!

Merkuri

Smash Lord
If they put SF4 and marvel on this stream and leave the thousands of melee players out to dry i'll be pissed.

seriously melee has over 300 entrants and thousands of viewers compared to the SIDE EVENTS that are sf4 and marvel. they better keep melee on tap.
Sounds like that's exactly what they are doing. This is bull****.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Axe choking makes me the saddest. No offense but he should never lose to a falco short of PP or mango, if that.

I still love him though

Oskar

Smash Cadet
So they are putting Sf4 on the stream.

wtf alex? They had their own stream.
So now we are we ust going to miss the entire second half of the bracket or what?
My understanding is that they're holding off the Top 8 matches till later today. According to the mod guy on the stream, smash is resuming at 2pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom