• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Scarcely have I been more delighted to see Prog. Not that I don't like Prog, but seeing him now is a sign of wondrous things.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Thanks for the update, guys!! I'm on the bus to ubc, desperate to get there soon so I can see the stream. GO FASTER, BUS!!! Bhfekliehgrl

:phone:

stek55

Smash Cadet
guys chill out with the hate for the TOs. compared to what we've had from recent tournaments it hasnt been bad at all.

anyone else feel like this is a great opportunity for melee exposure? 8000 people watching top 8 for the best game of all time even though its 10 years old.

WOW. love it. long live melee

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Lol it looks like Mango sits down beside the opponent of Armada in every match. He really wants the guy to lose apparently.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Lol it looks like Mango sits down beside the opponent of Armada in every match. He really wants the guy to lose apparently.
I'm calling it, Mango's scared. He wants to win, and he knows that Armada can beat him if he's not giving it all. It's not so much that he wants Armada to lose because of anything relating to Armada himself--he just doesn't want to have to face him.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Ah man that really sucks for PP, it was about to go to game 5 and you can see how well he was playing there. A simple error at such a crucial time.

Still, PP stands a great chance at making it to GFs if he keeps playing like that.

Siel

Smash Cadet
random unimportant question but who sits next to the players when they play? just friends?

and why do they sit there? any specific reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom