• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Why does Ocean shoot his little top thingy into the Battlefield under-stage and catches it? So it becomes an item?
Yes. You can glide toss with it and throw it at different speeds. Also you can throw it faster when it is an item.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
kinda late but
pool 77
Tearbear
Kunai KazeKun
Stealth Raptor
Grey
NiTEWiNG

anyone know who these guys are besides SR

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've noticed quite a few people who are really good in singles, but when it comes to doubles they kind of mess up, probably afraid of hitting the other person. My brother and I have our own rule, basically it doesn't matter if you hit the other person you just keep on going. I'm sure a lot of good teams do that.

Also vice versa, some people are really good at teams and not good at singles. it's interesting, for sure...

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Who is this Musashi that is now teaming with Javi? I thought Mexico wasn't bringing anymore players.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
You mean Yu? He's a legit Marth from Mexico. Who said he was going, though?
I know of Yu. He is pretty good. Are you sure it's the same guy though. Musashi is registered on the list now as Javi's partner.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ahh ok, yeah musashi is the same as Yu (musashi is his smashboards account) and you can find videos of him as Yu on youtube. Yeah, i didn't realize they both were registered (probably musashi registered late as a case-by-case basis), so it looks like they're teaming! That's actually a solid team - they're both from Monterrey.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
...wtfLOL

hugs should team with pbnj and **** on them. LOL.
I know right. I asked zoler to be my partner for apex march of last year, then he said he is not going to apex but if he is he would team with me. After genesis 2, I found out that he is teaming with leffen.

Sorry to spill the beans but that is the truth and if you dont believe me then check my visitor messages.

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah individual hype matches in pools will be streamed, not entire pools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom