• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
(passing along a message)
k there are two problems with this. one i ****ing paid money for dubs. and two i ****ing paid money for dubs. if u guys are gonna sit back and DQ me just for not specifying who my partner is, im expecting cash in my hand when i get there and am told i cannot participate. cus thats ****ing bull****.

edit: this post contains salt.
We will refund your money with no issue, but know: You had almost half of a year to get your partner set. Don't blame Apex because you were unable to prepare for the event properly.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Why are you insulting people who are trying to help out other smashers?

People are posting about these things because they are concerned. Even if people were careless and could have planned better, you don't need to be a jerk to them for it.
Because the attitudes of the people going about it are pissy.

Leon is flying to america from europe. He knew he was doing this for at least 6 months now. How the hell, in all of that time did he not figure out who he was teaming for doubles and notify the staff? And to top it all off he has a **** entitlement complex about it like he shouldnt be expected to play by the rules that the other 6/7 hundred people coming to this tournament are expected to follow.

Same goes for Javi. Its a bit different for him because the guy he was intending to team with didnt get his visa in time. but what the hell? I knew that there was a chance tuga wasnt going to make it because atlus told us there might be some timing issues with his visa like 3/4 weeks ago. Thats plenty time to shop around for a good partner as a contingency plan. Even if you dont speak a word of english, theres plenty of smashers around that speak spanish and could have helped him all this time.

And then people have the nerve to get match at sandwich boy over there because he did what 90% of us would do in his situation, get the best partner available to him. If its such an effing heinous crime that javi get paired with someone who MAY (since it remains to be seen) not be quite as good as him in doubles, where the hell were all these nut huggers a month ago when they should have been helping him to find a possible replacement partner if worse comes to worse?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
boss i'm just passing along messages from the team apex group atm, not myself XD

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Because the attitudes of the people going about it are pissy.

Leon is flying to america from europe. He knew he was doing this for at least 6 months now. How the hell, in all of that time did he not figure out who he was teaming for doubles and notify the staff? And to top it all off he has a **** entitlement complex about it like he shouldnt be expected to play by the rules that the other 6/7 hundred people coming to this tournament are expected to follow.

Same goes for Javi. Its a bit different for him because the guy he was intending to team with didnt get his visa in time. but what the hell? I knew that there was a chance tuga wasnt going to make it because atlus told us there might be some timing issues with his visa like 3/4 weeks ago. Thats plenty time to shop around for a good partner as a contingency plan. Even if you dont speak a word of english, theres plenty of smashers around that speak spanish and could have helped him all this time.

And then people have the nerve to get match at sandwich boy over there because he did what 90% of us would do in his situation, get the best partner available to him. If its such an effing heinous crime that javi get paired with someone who MAY (since it remains to be seen) not be quite as good as him in doubles, where the hell were all these nut huggers a month ago when they should have been helping him to find a possible replacement partner if worse comes to worse?
OMG get em!

Cnt wait to see WarioMaster15 beast in brawl at this. I might give up my brawl spot btw...Boss gets priority cuz I know him

i will be very surprised if each tourney is ran in 1 day each

edit: eehhhh nvm, forgot how condensed the tourney is =/

PB&J

Smash Hero
Im even getting pm'd by fanboys about this Javi thing. Its really annoying. Cant wait to talk to Javi in person about this. Oh and in spanish...lol

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmmm, i'd post music like i do on the wii-u thread to lessen tension, but i'm not sure if it's allowed here. yeah, I often post game music on wii-u thread, both for people to hear, and what i'd like to see make it in smash 4 ^^

Also, active users viewing this thread: 56 XD

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll be bringing Project M. Maybe able to set it up in a hotel room or something?

strawhats

Smash Master
Umm...in regards to the leon/peace situation, I don't really know **** about brawl, but I know leon wasn't going to go to apex after his plan to travel and I suppose team with gluttony fell through (gluttony's exam schedule/some school related ish that conflicted with apex) anyway the guy wasn't even gonna show up until about a few weeks before apex, where he was finally convinced to go. Just something to think about when talking about what he should or shouldn't have done regarding signing up for teams.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom