• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Tickets booked for me
and Armada

Aniolas got last-minute owned when he realized his income this month will be lower than expected. His only chance seems to be that lots of people come to ESA4, he wins lots of money, and flight prices wont go up.
Smasher89 will know if he can come in a few days.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Yup, got $500 less than I thought, and with no job, I'll get my next income i the end of august.
Sucks like hell, looked so much forward to play a lot of good teams over there, and of course
watch when Armada will win the tournament and can title himself best in the world. ;)

And all awesome guys over there which I really looked forward to meet again...
Well there is always another tournament.

Pray with me folks, miracles do happen, hopefully God will give me some royal treatment.

LLDL

Smash Hero
that's what's up. Hope things go in his favor . Can't have the dream team not come.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Could I ever hope to get 16th place with all you people going?
Ack....even if I did severe training from now to the event, I'm not sure if I'd make it...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Could I ever hope to get 16th place with all you people going?
Ack....even if I did severe training from now to the event, I'm not sure if I'd make it...
Who cares lol, you're definitely not gonna make money so just go and have fun!

Palpi

Smash Hero
I am going to spectate and MM. The big matches in person are so hype, so just go and enjoy. I had the same thought process, but its still fun..so go!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yup, got $500 less than I thought, and with no job, I'll get my next income i the end of august.
Sucks like hell, looked so much forward to play a lot of good teams over there, and of course
watch when Armada will win the tournament and can title himself best in the world. ;)

And all awesome guys over there which I really looked forward to meet again...
Well there is always another tournament.

Pray with me folks, miracles do happen, hopefully God will give me some royal treatment.
Go to lots of local and regional tournies and win in singles and teams :D

You can do it!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Go to lots of local and regional tournies and win in singles and teams :D

You can do it!
I've been at 5 tournies this year, 3 i Sweden, 1 in Germany and one in Holland.
Even though we won teams at every one, I didn't make profit at anyone.

Even though I travelled the cheapest way possible.
Tournaments aren't as big or as often here i Europe, and when people flake
and the enterence is low, what can you do? =(

Not good enough to win in singles, placed 4th as best at a local tournament.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
noo aniolas is one of my fav sheiks!
maybe you can hold smashfests at your house w/ like a $5 venue fee? or cut lawns? or rob a bank?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Booked!, It will be very interesting to attend a US tournament for the first time! =)

Thinking about housing, seems like Armada and AJP's got it, may I join them and what will the adress be (need to add that in the flight order to get it confirmed and not canceled)

Can't wait to be there and watch Armada win this

Time to start practice both NTSC and brawl!!! Will need a teammate for brawlteams! (Any good MKplayer?)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well for now you guys should be staying with catuar so post up in the apex housing thread plox

VA

Smash Hero
I'm going to make the bold claim that I am the second best Peach in Europe. You'll have to go through me first.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo question. So when I registered, VGBootCamp said it "shipped" me something. What is it? (if anything) And do I need it?
I don't think it's really anything. The checkout was using the format of a website that you purchase items from, but the item shipped is figurative for your registration. Just print out your receipt and bring to the tournament and you should be good.

VA

Smash Hero
h'okay > _ <

p.s all my vids are old and crappy, I'm probably not that good but I have high aspirations!

strawhats

Smash Master
yay...Cort's going to this.

I hope Pink Shinobi actually goes to this.

Peach tourney anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom